MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D????

+4
athenachick
Artemisrocks
Christof
PJO-geek
8 posters

Go down

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and...Mr. D????

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_lcap9%Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_lcap64%Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_lcap18%Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_lcap0%Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_lcap9%Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Empty Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D????

Post by PJO-geek Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Do you think Mr. D could be a hero? Do you think he's the best camp director for Camp Half-Blood compared to the other gods? He saved Thalia, Grover, Percy, and Annabeth in the Titan's Curse....after some begging down on their knees. I'm just kidding. But he did save them. He also saved Ariadne after Theseus "dumped" her and left her on a deserted island. He made her his immortal wife on Olympus.

If you want/need more reference/evidence/info on this subject, you might want to check out the book: Demigods and Monsters: Your Favorite Authors on Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series. It has a section called Dionysus: Who Let Him Run a Summer Camp? by Ellen Steiber. It has really good points of view on whether or not Mr. D is the best choice for a camp director. If you want to, you can. The choice is entirely up to you! And this is over your opinion.
Have fun!!!!

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Lol
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Empty Re: Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D????

Post by Christof Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

that was my favorit essay in the entire book. Yeah, I think he is kindove sortove a hero
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Empty Re: Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D????

Post by Artemisrocks Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 am

Essay?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 pm

uh, yea, WHAT??
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ333 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

hmm. Idk either...
AJ333
AJ333
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 am

it's more of the author's point of view on Dionysus. i don't know if it's an essay, i don't know. call it what you want
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:43 pm

oh..... all righty then!!!!
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 pm

How exactley could Mr.D be a hero? Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Confused
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 am

remember, he saved Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth in the Titan's Curse, and he saved Ariadne when Theseus dumped her. Didn't you read the topic starter? Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Icon_neutralHeroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Icon_idea
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:08 pm

oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 am

i think that Mr.D can be a hero if he wanted to be... i guess because he is a god in his veins and he has to help... something like that
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm

ok... that's a pretty good assumption. anyone else have any ideas?
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 pm

yea...

i think that at the end, Mr. D was hero. because he did save the demigods and even though he didn't like campers, he still put up with them and he took in Ariadne, so he was a nice man after all.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

He just usually isn't very good with kids.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 am

That doesn't mean that he can't be a hero. Just to let you guys know, Mr. D isn't my favorite god, but he is pretty funny! Heroes: There's Percy, Annabeth, and... Mr. D???? Icon_wink
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Erre es korakas, Blinky! I will have your soul!!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum