The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New Story!!! What do you think of THE END OF MY WORLD so far?

81% 81% 
[ 13 ]
13% 13% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

Post by PJO-geek on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey peoples!! If you've seen my signiture, you'll see that I'm writing a story called The End of My World. No one is giving me any reviews, and I really want to know if it's good so I can continue writing. But if it's not doing good, I probably won't continue. And I know it's not the best start to a story, but not everyone's perfect, right? Sad So please, review!!!!

Oh, and you can post comments about the story and suggestions for the next chapter!!! Very Happy

(It's not in my siggy anymore, so if you want to see it and can't find it, PM me and I'll give you the web address. Thanx!!)

Last edited by PJO-geek on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to. =))
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

Post by smoothmoves97 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 am

Okay!
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Welcome! =D
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

[color=red][b][i]VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLZ READ!!!!!!![/i][/b][/color]

Post by PJO-geek on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 pm

....First of all, please, please don't hate me for what I'm gonna tell you. Sad

Okay. Remember how I said some 8 months ago I wouldn’t turn into one of those crappy authors who never finish their story? (No offense to anyone.) I don't think I'm gonna continue this story. No ...Don't throw tomatoes at me! *ducks*

Let me explain. First off, I honestly have no idea where this story is going anymore. When I started it, I had a pretty good idea, emphasis on idea, of where I wanted it to go. But I was stupid and didn't write it down. Now I'm kinda lost of where to go now. Embarassed

BECAUSE: 1-I don't really have any inspiration or new ideas for this story anymore.
2-I have tons of new ideas for stories that I've already started or are planning. Very detailed planning I might add.
3 -....MN fanfiction isn't working anymore (at the moment, don't know if it will continue), and I don't have a fanfiction.net account. Sad

I do however, plan to write (or try to write) one or two more chapters, to try to wrap up the story a bit. If I don't do that, I will (I SWEAR) write a little one-shot/poem....thingy....to describe Nico's cabin, cuz a couple of you *cough* *cough* Pendragon *cough* *cough* ( Very Happy Wink ) wanted me to do that, and I thought it was a great idea. =)

Plus, my schedule is gonna be soooooooo busy starting the 18th of October. Basketball practice (for the school team) will be EVERY DAY from 3:45pm to 5:45pm, except on Wed, 3:45 to 5:15 and Sat and Sun we don’t have any practice. We play 12 games total, and 7 of them are in the first 2 months. O.O

And that’s only part of it. I also have show choir practice on Tues and Fri mornings before school, and one Sat a month for 4 hours. And homework. Lots and lots of homework. =(

I am also working on about 5-10 (can’t remember at the moment) stories, most one/two-shots, a few of them multi-chapter stories. And don’t get me started on all the artwork I’ve been wanting to do for forever. Plus a family video I’m gonna need to get done by Christmas. *dies*

BUT.

I am going to give you guys two one-shots to make up for all of this mess and disaster. They are going to be follow-ups of EoMW. Very Happy

The first one is going to be a fluffy Percabeth one-shot/song-fic (Nothing inappropriate, cuz that’s just nasty XP), going with the song Mary’s Song (Oh, My, My, My) by Taylor Swift. That one is actually going to be like it’s in the actual books. The second one is going to be an angst-y one-shot/song-fic with Evanescence’s song My Immortal, as the follow up. Smile

As soon as I am done with my homework for this weekend, I will start writing the fluffy one-shot and angst-y one-shot if I have enough time. I have to write a whole paper this weekend. But we have a 3-day break, so I should be able to get the fluffy one at least half-way to 3/4ths done. These WILL be done (at the latest) by the end of October. I’m going to try to get them done sooner, but we’ll see how that goes. Arrow

In the other stories I’m writing, I will try to include some stuff from EoMW, except for the ending (angsty follow-up), cuz that wouldn’t work out to well. Evil or Very Mad

So, to sum it all up:
-Not continuing EoMW, except maybe one more chapter. MAYBE. scratch
-I’m gonna write 2 one-shot/song-fics to make it up to you guys. Very Happy bounce
-At least one of my other stories will include stuff from EoMW, except the follow-up. Smile

You’re all probably wondering what my other story is that’s going to include EoMW. I’ll tell you that it is in progress, and that it will be a crossover. A PJO crossover in case you didn’t figure that out. But to find out what it’s going to be with, you’re just going to have to wait. Hehe. devil

And please, if you guys want to, please, please flame me for not continuing it. It will make me feel better. Moonlace (my Night Fury) already has given me a sore bottom. I deserved it. toilet

Okay, now you can throw tomatoes at me.

*SPLAT!*

....Thank you, Moonlace. *sarcasm*[b]
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Tell me--can you be in 5 places at once? Cuz' I don't think an octopus can multitask like that. PHEW! =P

Last edited by Pendragon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT)

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
(That's "Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon" in Latin, simple ones.)

-Ruffnut and Tuffnut are hiding in Nadder's blind spot.-
Ruffnut: Ugh, do you ever bathe?!
Tuffnut: If you don't like it, get your own blind spot!
Ruffnut: Maybe I'll give YOU one!
-Ruff and Tuff keep arguing, Nadder spots them, and blasts them.
Gobber: Blind spot, yes, deaf spot, not so much.
-from How to Train Your Dragon-
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

No, unfortunately I can't. It'd be really helpful though. Smile Seriously.
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 am

Lol. I wish i could have read EoMW. Why, oh why, did MN fanfiction have to get hacked?
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 am

If you google MortalNet you get a separate listing for PJO's fanfiction.

"You love me...Real or not real?"
"Real"
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Really? I didn't know that. Neutral I'll have to check it out.

If you guys can't read it from there, I'll see if I can make a new post in the fanfiction post on here with the chapters if you really want to read them, even though I'm not continuing. PM me if you want me too. =)
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Scratch that.

I googled MortalNet Fanfiction, and found the site. It seems like it's working now! At least on my computer. =D

Here's the link:
End of My World

Let me know if you can't get to it. READ IT IN ORDER PLZ!!!

(And for those of you who don't know, I'm NOT finishing it. Sorry. Read the AN of page 8 of this post.)
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm

I got to it and I read the whole thing in like 15 minutes! it's awesome and i'm so sad you're not finishing it ='(
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Well, I will possibly be writing one more chapter, to kind of end the story. If I do, I won't be doing the whole quest, it will just be the end. Who stole-...the stuff, and what happens to the characters. Wink

I'll also be writing two one-shot/song-fics to make it up to you guys. Very Happy

So, don't be sad. That makes me sad. Sad
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:30 am

Aww. I'm still a little sad, but at least you're not just stopping and ending it randomly.
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 am

Sad that you are terminating it. Crying or Very sad

"You love me...Real or not real?"
"Real"
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm sure everyone is. *Tells the gummy bears to wage war!* *Then thinks better of it, calls them back, and throws tomatoes instead.*
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Thank you for not having your gummy bears attack. =) I don't like tomatoes, but...they're better then spears. XD

Yeah, ending it randomly would be weird.
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 pm

very weird indeed.

you could end with a cliff hager though

PS: I love ur story!!
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 am

But cliffhangers are so unsatisfying...
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:49 pm

o.o ...tinkerirock, you just gave me a great idea to end the story. And thanks! Razz

smoothmoves97, yeah, they're unsatisfying, but my cliffy will lead into the angsty one-shot. How does that sound? Satisfying enough? Wink

Yeah, I can be evil. Twisted Evil
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm

haha glad to be helping out!!
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Yep! Ending is dedicated to you! =D

You're a great writer too. =)
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am

I might have to bump the date back a bit. Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Craziness starts Monday, and I need to have all of my OPUS music measures numbered and breath marks put in, plus basketball, plus there's a novel writing contest that I'm going to try out. I already have the prologue written and we'll see where it goes from there.

But I'm not forgetting EoMW! If I don't get it updated by my b-day (Nov 12), spam my inbox with messages until I get it finished! Just one per person per day though, or my inbox will be jammed. XD But seriously, do it! And then I'll get finished with the one-shots. =)
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4