MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson

+12
Artemisrocks
percabethsprincess
penguinsoldier
percyjackson101
Posidonsdaughter
Christof
smoothmoves97
riczhang
ejgoober
DiaClaireNoel
veni-vidi-vici
BLUEFRiLL
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Empty Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson

Post by BLUEFRiLL Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_porc =Clazmosian Sow
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_sunny =Apollo
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_pirat =Blackbeard (At Circe's Beauty Spa)
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Herz =Aphrodite
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_flower =Demeter

GOT ANY MORE PEEPS?!?!?!?!?!??! Razz
BLUEFRiLL
BLUEFRiLL
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_lol =Artemis at Percy
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson

Post by posiden#1god Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 770199 Hades when he is mad. Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 665297 Grover making fun of the way hades looks.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Confused =percy when he finds out hes a demigod
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_eek =when percy finds out that poseidon is his dad
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_cry=Silena when Beckendorf dies
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 am

afro = Apollo(I can really see him like this, tell me if you don't)
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:05 am

riczhang wrote:Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_rr = Apollo(I can really see him like this, tell me if you don't)

Sorta....
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_study -Annabeth when she is reading or studying
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_sunny -Apollo
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_twisted -Ares ready to start a war or Clarissa ready to beat someone up
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_cyclops -Tyson
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Female Number of posts : 116
Location : Any where hanging out with my friends or just chillin
Humor : Ding dong bing bong! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_biggrin = Percy after saving the world
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_mad =Anyone listening to Apollo's haikus
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_cheers all of the campers at camp half blood when they toss percy and annabeth into lake.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_neutral Percy and Annabeth at the beginning
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Herz Percy and Annabeth at the end
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_neutral Percy and Annabeth at the beginning
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Herz Percy and Annabeth at the end

lol, i loved that!!! :)

u have inspired me...... lol
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_smile percy and annabeth about each other in SOM.
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Herz how percy feels about annabeth in TTC but doesnt really know.
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_scratch percy confused about annabeth in BOTL, even though espically at the end u can tell he is Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Herz in love with her.

oh and in TLO... Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_redface percy about who he saw in the river.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_mad = Dionysus when he's talkin about the campers =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 am

What a Face = Minos in a good mood.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_porc = Erymanthian Boar, Clazmonian Sow
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 am

Suspect = Children of Hermes
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor =Children of Hermes
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 am

No = Annabeth in Denial about her love for Percy.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_sad Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_pale Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_cry =Annabeth when they thought Percy was dead/were burning his shroud
Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_clown = Child of Hermes
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:48 am

whistling = The Stoll Brother's innocent face.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_cry =Phoebe in Titan's Curse when the Stoll brothers put centaur blood in the T-shirt
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by asa100 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 am

affraid =percy when he discover that tyson is his brother
Suspect =percy when he think chiron is hiding something from him
toilet=what clarssie wanted to do to percy in the girls bathroom
No+ :halo = Hermes children when denying they stole something from the camp store
santa+ devil =what Percy describes nereus in San Fransisco
confused=what Percy look like when Artemis told Thalia to join them instead of anabeth
asa100
asa100
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 88
Location : U.A.E,or is it cabin number 3 in camp?..., oh never mind
Humor : will I get transformed to a pine tree because Poseidon claimed me or will I just explode where ever I stood
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_wink = Prometheus when he's giving Percy Pandora's non-box (sorry but I can't remember what the official name is at the moment)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Lol - when they were at the dam snack bar making dam jokes
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_twisted =empousa
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Sleep = Grover in TLO before percy wakes him up.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Icon_razz =child of Hermes
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 am

Cool Emoticons that are like things in Percy Jackson - Page 2 Confused = Rachel at the hover dam.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next