MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 5 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 5 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by gods_love_me Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm

MEAN,MEAN,MEAN!!!!!! Shame on them!
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Female Number of posts : 116
Location : Any where hanging out with my friends or just chillin
Humor : Ding dong bing bong! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 5 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Yeah percabethsprincess, even though I only know you online and I associate small colored terriers with your username, you seem like a really nice person! And people shouldn't make fun of you =( Last year in third grade (wow that makes me sound so little) the main focus for teasing was cooties. The other people in my grade are so immature =P
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Yeah percabethsprincess, even though I only know you online and I associate small colored terriers with your username, you seem like a really nice person! And people shouldn't make fun of you =( Last year in third grade (wow that makes me sound so little) the main focus for teasing was cooties. The other people in my grade are so immature =P

aww thanks! u are a nice person to!

dont u just hate how everyone matures at a different rate? it makes it so hard to find friends.

MEAN,MEAN,MEAN!!!!!! Shame on them!

i agree. i always wondered if they knew how much their words could hurt someone. or if they did and they where really nasty people that knew that and wanted to hurt people with their words.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

So sad, school's over, and I'm going to a different school from all my friends......

And Jessie...........
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Is Jessie the person you danced with?
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 pm

penguinsoldier wrote:Is Jessie the person you danced with?

Could be
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 pm

riczhang wrote:

Could be

aww, thats so sad!! :( any way for you to stay in touch with her?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:53 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:
riczhang wrote:

Could be

aww, thats so sad!! Sad any way for you to stay in touch with her?

MSN,

and I just realized that I look so ugly in the group photos.......
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

riczhang wrote:
riczhang wrote:

Could be

aww, thats so sad!! :( any way for you to stay in touch with her?

MSN,

and I just realized that I look so ugly in the group photos.......

thats good! atleast u to can talk :)

any reason why u think so?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Forgive me if this sounds too personal but I think, if you do have those feelings for her, that you should tell her. To many people regret never telling their closest friends how they really feel.
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 am

penguinsoldier wrote:Forgive me if this sounds too personal but I think, if you do have those feelings for her, that you should tell her. To many people regret never telling their closest friends how they really feel.

i agree!! i am crushing on a close friend of mine to and if i thought i was never going to see him again i would tell him. if only he wasnt dating my other friend i would tell him now...

but really u HAVE to tell her! or else it will always be a huge what if in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think about percabeth, see how well they turned out :)

also all of the strongest realtionships are built on friendship :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 am

Who said I didn't, and I think I look bad cause my facial expression is all contorted.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:52 am

Well it's better than looking CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 5 Drunken_smilie . One time my dad took a picture of me when I was like 2 and my eyes were rolled back in my head and I looked like I'd had a little too much happy gas.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 am

riczhang wrote:Who said I didn't, and I think I look bad cause my facial expression is all contorted.

omg u did?!?! what did she say? sorry if that is to personal. lol. u dont have to tell us if u dont want to :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 am

riczhang wrote:Who said I didn't, and I think I look bad cause my facial expression is all contorted.

omg u did?!?! what did she say? sorry if that is to personal. lol. u dont have to tell us if u dont want to Smile

I would like the conversation about me to stop now, but I can tell you this, I danced with her what do you think she said?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

riczhang wrote:

omg u did?!?! what did she say? sorry if that is to personal. lol. u dont have to tell us if u dont want to :)

I would like the conversation about me to stop now, but I can tell you this, I danced with her what do you think she said?

kay kay, conversation over! :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 am

yeahhhh....ummm... why were we talking about that?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 am

Artemisrocks wrote:yeahhhh....ummm... why were we talking about that?

Cause I posted my remarks about how I felt yesterday and today.....
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 am

oh. ok
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 am

penguinsoldier wrote:Forgive me if this sounds too personal but I think, if you do have those feelings for her, that you should tell her. To many people regret never telling their closest friends how they really feel.

then it could be too late, and then the girl of your dreams will marry some handsome- but fully- jerk and then you might end up with a cat and whatnot. just saying...
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 am

okay...... this is an odd topic.....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 am

tinkerirock wrote:okay...... this is an odd topic.....

of course it is!!! its the random topic! lol :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 am

percyjackson101 wrote:

then it could be too late, and then the girl of your dreams will marry some handsome- but fully- jerk and then you might end up with a cat and whatnot. just saying...

Not going to happen........
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 am

riczhang wrote:
percyjackson101 wrote:

Not going to happen........

yeah... that sounds like a plot to a movie. lol. just saying...
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:28 pm

You won't believe some of the things that happen at my school.....
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next