MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moon

+13
TheAravis
tinkerirock
AnnoyingOrangefan18
DiaClaireNoel
NataliaMelodyLevi2
riczhang
gods_love_me
percabethsprincess
posiden#1god
smoothmoves97
percyjackson101
Cennedy125
Artemisrocks
17 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

New Moon - Page 3 Empty New Moon

Post by Artemisrocks Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone here a Twilight/New Moon fan? im not a twilight fan myself, but i figured that some people probably are.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

New Moon - Page 3 Empty Re: New Moon

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 am

gods_love_me wrote:Yah, sorry. I was typing fast and didn't noticed, was excited.

lol, its okay! :) i was insane the momment i got my mom to let me see it at mid-night :) i was also insane the day i bought the tickets lol. i started asking for this the second i found out the release date so i have had alot of time to soften/annoy my mom :) lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 am

New Moon - Page 3 Icon_lol Lucky! I wanted to go at mid-night but my mom was like I will be tired and won't be able to watch it and focus. I was like WHAT?!? NO! I have never been to a midnight showing but I know some people go in their pjs. I would TOTALLY go in my pjs! Is the midnight showings fun???
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Female Number of posts : 116
Location : Any where hanging out with my friends or just chillin
Humor : Ding dong bing bong! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 am

gods_love_me wrote:New Moon - Page 3 Icon_lol Lucky! I wanted to go at mid-night but my mom was like I will be tired and won't be able to watch it and focus. I was like WHAT?!? NO! I have never been to a midnight showing but I know some people go in their pjs. I would TOTALLY go in my pjs! Is the midnight showings fun???

omg yes! most of us dress up as characters though -normally most theaters have some sorta contest- or come fully dress in fan stuff with picture and logos form the movie covering every inch of us. lol. but i have seen a few people in pjs, oh and twice i have seen people in pjs related to the movie! lol.

its so fun! we normally all get to the theater around 4-6 hours -depends on the series- or so ahead of time so we do alot of things. some people bring inflatable beach balls and we throw those around to everyone, we do the wave, the entire theater sing popular songs together -they have to be popular songs or else chances are most people wont know them- that we feel have something to do with the movie. we read experts form a book if the movie is based off of a book. lol. we do this by passing along books down the rows, normally there is atleast 2-5 people that brought books in each row so they pass those around the row they are in, lol. we also scream out how much longer we have to wait every 5 minutes, every 1 minute if we are down to the last 10 minutes, which normally results in a wave. lol. we eat way more snacks then are good for us and go on tons of bath room breaks.

also we play games such as what character said this -only if based on a book- and pin the tail on the insert book character or thing here -only if based on a book-

oh and we all get up and dance everytime someone new enters the theater, we also get up and dance and start screaming every time someone who works at the theater enters. we have debats on which ships are better and which characters are better, and theres also this thing where someone brings out a picture of the evil villian of the series and we all throw popcorn at the villian! its fun!

lol. mid-night showings are the best! how does this all happen u may ask? normally some fan girls/guys who are know in the community of the series, do this. lol. they make schedules! lol. normally there is like 3 or 4 fan girls/guys running the thing :) i love it!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaMelodyLevi2 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

Cool. Very cool actually Smile have fun. I'll be screaming a lot when i go
Smile lol
NataliaMelodyLevi2
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Female Number of posts : 118
Humor : Wind....one word. That's all. Wind
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm

OMG that sounds awesome! Too bad I'm not allowed to see any of the movies that are shown at midnight. Grrr.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm

OMG! That sounds like SO much fun! I would have SO much fun! You have fun! And if they're throwing popcorn at the villian throw some for me! New Moon - Page 3 Lol
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 pm

i wish i could go to a midnight showing Smile but i cant... Sad but i still insist on seeing it the first day
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaMelodyLevi2 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Same
NataliaMelodyLevi2
NataliaMelodyLevi2
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Female Number of posts : 118
Humor : Wind....one word. That's all. Wind
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm

i'm probably going to see it at the drive-in theatre...if i can get a ride *cough cough* Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 pm

OMG! That sounds like SO much fun! I would have SO much fun! You have fun! And if they're throwing popcorn at the villian throw some for me! New Moon - Page 3 Lol

will do! New Moon - Page 3 Icon_biggrin i wonder if we will get to throw popcorn at james or victoria or someone form the vampier army ...hmm... lol i would guess victoria cause she is the main villian now senice james died in the first one. lol. and sense i read the bree tanner book i have started to like some of the people in the vampire army... well bree digo and fred i mean Smile lol

Cool. Very cool actually Smile have fun. I'll be screaming a lot when i go
Smile lol

thanks! i hope u have fun when u see it to New Moon - Page 3 Icon_biggrin lol, i find screaming is one of the funest parts. my mom now likes to bring ear plug with her cause we all scream so much. lol. i saw a mid-night showing for the first twilight and everyone in the theater scream whenever edward or jacob came onto the scream so she plans to were ear plugs through the entire film. lol. moms.... New Moon - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

i wish i could go to a midnight showing Smile but i cant... Sad but i still insist on seeing it the first day

first day is fun! i saw new moon on first day and there was still some of the fun things happening, such as we screamed whenever someone entered the theater Smile and we did the wave Smile lol it really depends if a super fan girl/guy sees the movie at the same time as u cause they are the one who plan all of this stuff and such. lol.

OMG that sounds awesome! Too bad I'm not allowed to see any of the movies that are shown at midnight. Grrr

are u not allowed to see the movies cause they are at mid-night or cause they are rated to high for you?

my most recent mid-night showing i saw was blank and the city 2. all the beach balls we throw around where pink and sparkly and we played guess the designer in whiched they showed us picture of diesnger shoes and we had to guess which designer they are by. lol. it was fun for me cause i really love fashion. and then we did all of those other things i said before, but we did quotes form the tv show not books. lol. oh and pin the high heal shoe on the movie character. i New Moon - Page 3 Herz fashion!!!!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Yah I like some of the vampire army to. Like bree,diego and fred. When I read the book-The short second life of bree tanner- it really made me think about what being a newborn was like. I liked thinking what being a newborn was like, well from Bree's perspective it wasn't that bad. Though I almost started crying when she was at the fire with Cullens and she figured everything out. I have to admit though I liked how it ended. But I wanted to know what happens to vampires when they are killed, well killed again anyways.I wish she, diego and fred could of went with each other though. Whaa! New Moon - Page 3 Icon_sad
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 pm

gods_love_me wrote:Yah I like some of the vampire army to. Like bree,diego and fred. When I read the book-The short second life of bree tanner- it really made me think about what being a newborn was like. I liked thinking what being a newborn was like, well from Bree's perspective it wasn't that bad. Though I almost started crying when she was at the fire with Cullens and she figured everything out. I have to admit though I liked how it ended. But I wanted to know what happens to vampires when they are killed, well killed again anyways.I wish she, diego and fred could of went with each other though. Whaa! New Moon - Page 3 Icon_sad

same here with the went with each other thing. but i like the fact that fred it alive :) i want a novela -or however u spell it- book about fred now though! its a lose thread that she has to tie up for us! i wonder how much of bree's story they will put into eclipse...
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Probably none at all. Maybe, hopefully, they will make a movie of bree's life. And your right about the fred thing, I think she does need to write one about him after the battle. Like does he join a coven? Or just stays hidden? Curious curious
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

gods_love_me wrote:Probably none at all. Maybe, hopefully, they will make a movie of bree's life. And your right about the fred thing, I think she does need to write one about him after the battle. Like does he join a coven? Or just stays hidden? Curious curious

i have seen bree on set of eclipse and SM said the at first the entire point of writting the bree tanner story was for the film so they would be able to show everything else that was happening outside of bella's point of view. so bree is going to be in the movie, that i am 100 percent sure of :)

a bree tanner movie depends on how much they put form the bree tanner book into the eclipse movie :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Yah, I know she's going to be in it. I thought you meant like it was going to show some of her story. Wait, I'm confused. New Moon - Page 3 Lol
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:26 pm

i have read that they will be a couple of elements from the short second life of bree tanner will be used to show what was going on in Seattle.

idk what a couple of elements mean though... lol

ps. i have seen a pic of deigo :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh my gosh! Where?!?! I wanna see! New Moon - Page 3 Lol
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 pm

gods_love_me wrote:Oh my gosh! Where?!?! I wanna see! New Moon - Page 3 Lol

idk, lol, i think i saw it last week. i am gonna go look for it :)

edit:

okay so far i cant find the diego photos, but i have been able to find some photos that u might like :)

spoiler in case u havent read the bree tanner book: remeber how bree and diego follow riley to the house and in the woods? well i have pictures! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_ApQrEsNs
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Wow........
Not how I pictured Riley exactly.....
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

gods_love_me wrote:Wow........
Not how I pictured Riley exactly.....

if u want more riley pics i got tons. really, tons.... :|

i would actually like much much less riley pics at this point, its getting crazy. a few more bree pics would be nice, we dont have that many of her.

my mom has agreed to take me to that twilight night thing!!! omg!!!!!!! yay yay yay!!! i wonder which cast members will be there!!!!!!!!!! i am hoping for a cullen family member or maybe whoever plays bree or deigo....... lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

AHH! LUCKY!!! Have fun!
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 pm

gods_love_me wrote:AHH! LUCKY!!! Have fun!

thanks!!!!!! i think we might even get a hotel room.lol. theres a hotel contected to the place where this is happening so that way we get in line in the early morning. well its more like so my mom can get in line while i sleep in, eat, shop, and i can stand in line for her bath room brakes and food brakes. lol. she is gonna have an ipod though to watch tv and listen to music so she is okay with it. lol. my ipod has one of those big video screens on it. :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Cool! That's funny, wish I could convince my mom that easily =)
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 pm

gods_love_me wrote:Cool! That's funny, wish I could convince my mom that easily =)

me and my mom are really close so i think thats why... plus omg its someone form twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think my mom knows how big that is to me.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Yah. If my aunt were here we would probably all go together. (mom,me, and aunt) She is a BIG twilight fan! Well she's the one who got me hooked. But it was my mom first then I got hooked. New Moon - Page 3 Lol
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum