MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to change one character...

4 posters

Go down

If you were to change one character... Empty If you were to change one character...

Post by tinkerirock Thu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm

ok so this is something i just came up with. If you were to change one character (god or demigod) from PJO series, which one would it be? What charactestic would you change, and why?

so get creative!!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

If you were to change one character... Empty Re: If you were to change one character...

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 pm

tinkerirock wrote:ok so this is something i just came up with. If you were to change one character (god or demigod) from PJO series, which one would it be? What charactestic would you change, and why?

so get creative!!

no one actually. i like them all the way they where written. lol. wow that sounded chessy.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

If you were to change one character... Empty Re: If you were to change one character...

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:39 am

I don't think I would change anyone. Rick made sure the characters all fit together.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by asa100 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 am

I would change Athena and make her happy about Percy and anabeth together I love you because it was the worse thing ever Mad when she told Percy to stay away from anabeth in the titan's curse

Cool
asa100
asa100
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 88
Location : U.A.E,or is it cabin number 3 in camp?..., oh never mind
Humor : will I get transformed to a pine tree because Poseidon claimed me or will I just explode where ever I stood
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

yea but then in the last book, she's like beware, but you could tell she accepted a bit.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by asa100 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:36 pm

really!!!!! Smile I actually only reached the titan'n curse and I'll start the battle of the labyrinth probably the next week

Cool
asa100
asa100
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 88
Location : U.A.E,or is it cabin number 3 in camp?..., oh never mind
Humor : will I get transformed to a pine tree because Poseidon claimed me or will I just explode where ever I stood
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 pm

I'd change May Castellan so she wouldn't try to become the Oracle. Then she wouldn't have gone crazy, then Luke wouldn't have been mad at Hermes for never visiting, then he wouldn't have turned against the gods, and this whole brouhaha never would have happened. (If you think about it, in an indirect way, May Castellan was the cause of the whole war and everything in PJO.)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down