MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof!

+5
tinkerirock
smoothmoves97
riczhang
TheSilverHunter
percabethsprincess
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Empty annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof!

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

lol, kay i have been telling people this for a while cause i remember reading it somewhere on a link off of rick riordan's site, so today i decieded to try and find the proof again so here it is
annabeth site
and
percy site

these are links to the offical UK pjo sites and notice how annabeths says that she is 13 and a HALF and more mature than percy, then notice that percys only say 13! :) annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Icon_flower annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Affraid annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Icon_exclaim annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Fresse annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Affraid
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Empty Re: annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof!

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am

Problem solved!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof! - Page 2 Empty Re: annabeth is half of a year older than percy! and i have proof!

Post by gods_love_me Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 pm

I have a question......
Are we trying to say Percy and Annabeth shouldn't be dating? Or are we just bringing it up? Just asking.
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Female Number of posts : 116
Location : Any where hanging out with my friends or just chillin
Humor : Ding dong bing bong! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 pm

I have a question......
Are we trying to say Percy and Annabeth shouldn't be dating? Or are we just bringing it up? Just asking.

no, they should forever be dating!!!!!!! lol. percabeth for life!!!!! woot woot! lol.

Should we lock this then?

yeppers.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2