Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fanart, original art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_lcap35%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 9 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_lcap27%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_lcap19%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_lcap19%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_lcap0%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Empty Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by PJO-geek on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey guys! Have any art you want to post, but have nowhere else to put it? Post it here! Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_biggrin

Sorry guys, apparently we can't post any personal artwork on here. Read riczhang's post below. I believe you can still talk about your favorite fanart/originalart/any art you've seen, and maybe a link to the artwork. You might even be able to post it as long as you credit the artist. I'll check up on this, and get back to you guys soon. Sorry about this. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_redface

Last edited by PJO-geek on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Empty Re: Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by Artemisrocks on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 am

i love art! right now im trying to draw Padme Amidala from star wars and its not turning out so well.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Empty Re: Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by riczhang on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 am

I hate to break this to you guys but the rules state that to post drawings they must be stored on a publicly accessible server, so you must upload them to places like blogspot and etc. Facebook and e-mail do not count. (Nor does anything password protected.) This is just to let you guys know.

Thanks,

Riczhang

President of the Academy of Visual Arts & Pictures and host of the first Profile Picture Awards.

Random Fact of the Month: The Last Olympian has an ISBN number of : 978-142310147-5

Random Fact Quote of the Month:"Heavens no," Amos said. "I hate gnomes, They smell horrible."

Riczhang's Random word of the month: Procure: to get possession of : obtain by particular care and effort
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am

Just curious, where is this stated? I never knew we couldn't do this; just want to know so I can read up and make sure that I don't do anything else.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 am

Hotlinking
When posting and linking to images, videos, files, etc., please refrain from hotlinking. This is the direct linking to images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, etc.), video (.avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, etc.), audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.), archives (.zip, .rar, etc.) or otherwise downloadable or streamable files, on servers that you do not have permission to link to, instead of linking to the page where the item can be found. This includes providing a direct link to the file, even if that file is not embedded into your post. This is basically stealing, since the site probably has to pay for all of the times that image is viewed and because they do not get any credit for it. Acceptions will be made for image hosting/sharing sites, as long as you own the image.

(There is a better rule just have to find it)

And you can do this just have to have the picture on a publicly accessible server.

President of the Academy of Visual Arts & Pictures and host of the first Profile Picture Awards.

Random Fact of the Month: The Last Olympian has an ISBN number of : 978-142310147-5

Random Fact Quote of the Month:"Heavens no," Amos said. "I hate gnomes, They smell horrible."

Riczhang's Random word of the month: Procure: to get possession of : obtain by particular care and effort
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 am

wow. that's one heat of a rule
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 am

But then, isn't fanart technically breaking that rule? I love going on fanart and seeing other people's work, I'm just sayin'...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 am

Ok clarification, you can only post the fan art if you own the picture and it can be found on a publicly accesible server, like if your facebook page is open for anyone to see, or your blog and etc.

riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 am

riczhang wrote:Ok clarification, you can only post the fan art if you own the picture and it can be found on a publicly accesible server, like if your facebook page is open for anyone to see, or your blog and etc.

makes sense to me :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Alright, now that we have that mess figured out, anyone have any fanart they've found to share? Make sure you credit the artist if you're posting the picture and where you got it if it isn't yours. You can also post a link.

Here's a few of my favs!

These are actually the entire galleries of two of my favorite deviantart artists!!! The first one is *sharpie91, who is really good. She has some Dannny Phantom, How to Train your Dragon, Pixar, Disney, and lots of animals!

The second one is ~burdge-bug. She has some really good PJO, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Maximum Ride drawings, plus lots of other fanart, including her and her sister's characters; Blaire (hers) and Prosper (a boy; her sister's). Hope you like! I don't own anything.

deviantart link one PJO art
deviantart link #2
# (don't know what's up with the number sign. works without it though...)

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removing urls)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

omg, i love danny phantom!!!!! best TV show ever! where u asking cause u have no idea what it is or where u asking cause u love it also and where wondering if anyone here shares your love? lol. if u dont know i can tell u all about it.... lol.

i adore the sharpie person art!! omg the DP strawberry avalanche was sooo cute! guessing she is a D/S shipper Smile love her work.

D/S forever and ever!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 pm

I've heard of Danny Phantom but never seen it. Doesn't it come on like really early in the morning?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I've heard of Danny Phantom but never seen it. Doesn't it come on like really early in the morning?

it ended a few years ago. back when it was actually on with new episodes it was on all the time on nick in the afternoon, now they only show repeats on nick at 6 am sunday mornings. the good news is over on nicktoons its on all the time! thank god for extra cable channels!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh, ok.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm

I'd heard of Danny Phantom, and I think I watched one episode a year or two ago when there wasn't anything else on, and it was pretty interesting... I'd like to watch a few episodes. Maybe I'll get on YouTube later....

Anyway, back on topic. Any art anyone wants to share?
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm

I looked into Danny Phantom, and now I absolutely love it!!! =D Here's a new artist I found, and she's got some seriously awesome work! She does DP, Meet the Robinsons, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Sonic the Hedgehog (I think he's a hedgehog, I'm not really into that, so...) Astroboy, Bone, and a few other things.

If you want to, I'd highly recommend reading the stories. They are AMAZING!! If you do read the stories, you want to read them before you look at her Danny Phantom artwork. Some of the artwork gives some stuff away. Just a tip. ;-)

Return of the Hero (After you read the first 3 chapters, you go to pg 1)
return of the hero 2

Mystery of the Spirit Gems (Sequel to RotH, same pg thing)
mystery of the spirit gems 2

If you don't want to read the stories, here's her main page, which you can access her gallery from.
kicsterash deviantart page
Enjoy!!

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing urls)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

cool
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Yeah, it's awesome!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

OMG!! *sharpie91 and -burdge-bug's art is AMZING! did they actually draw them (especially *sharpie91)? they are amazing fanart!! wow, it puts me to shame whenever i draw
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am

Yes, they did actually draw them. But with an art tablet or with pencil/pen, I'm not sure. But yeah, these are my favorite artists on deviantart. =)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm

whoa, they're awesome! i can NEVR draw like that...
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 pm

I am really good at drawing but i dont get the chance to often.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 am

PJO-geek I love your new photo! did you draw that fan art yourself? or did you get another fan artist to draw it for you?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:41 am

I actually drew that my self...um...I think it was last year? I don't know anymore...wait. Let me check the original. It might have the date.

*shuffling through many sketch books...*

Ah! Here it is. Yep. June of last year. I did it with a regular HB #2 pencil, then did the blue coloring and my username on photoshop. =)

I'd like to put some of my other PJO art on, but I don't have a scanner. My old art teacher put this one on. Here's a link of a few other drawings. And those PJO characters are practice, using the reference of John Rocco's art. It's not a lot, and trust me, I have much more...at least 3-4 sketchbooks, not all of PJO, but still. And horses! I luvs me some horses. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_lol
PJO-geek ART
(BTW, this is an art website where teachers post student artwork. I asked my 5th grade art teacher if he could post a few of my drawings, and he readily agreed. I'm going into 8th grade in about a week. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_sad Time goes by so fast...)

So. Whad'ya all think? (Psst... I've done better. Not horses. People. Except for the guy holding the feather. That's Fang, from Maximum Ride. Reference: Front cover of the second MR graphic novel. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_smile)

And by the way, I don't ask other people to draw stuff for me. If I ever get a deviantart account, maybe a request or commission, but... Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_redface I borrow, and give credit to the original artist.

I'z iz guilty. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) Icon_sad And I'z iz not pleazed about it.

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replacing URL)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am

I liked the 2nd one in every column. The 3rd one with the boy and feathers made me think of Fang and the first in the last two columns.

By the way I edited your post you cannot have URL's in your posts. Christof has a button over where we post it looks like a peanut, and will let you put in a link like I did without listing the Url. OK?

"You love me...Real or not real?"
"Real"
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next