Elotex Riada chapter 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elotex Riada chapter 6

No One's POV

"Cybermen," Klea said "thats so geeky, thank you for your help now then lets-" "no really they are" Elotex said "yeah and i am an atomic android." Klea went on "SHUT UP!" Elotex screamed "i have no time to explain what they are but i know what disrupted our time/space warp." "what?" percy asked "two things. A) a vortex manipulator don't ask B) me." "how was it you?" Klea asked "i accidentally put some auric magic into a non-auric spell." "good job Mr. Genius." "hey!" "SHH" annabeth said "hear that?" "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" ZING ZING ZING. "oh crud" Elotex muttered "this is very bad. everyone grab my hands now!"

"where are we?" Klea said, a bit dazed. BOOM BOOM. They all ran outside to see a building blowing up. Klea and Elotex immediatly put up shields around everyone as they watched a blimp rise from the roof with a rope swinging from it. "Oh my god. its him." Elotex sated "its who?" Klea asked "see the one on the top?" "yeah" "that's the doctor." "take it!" the man said as he tossed it down to a man below him who was above a cybermen. suddenly a peircing noise filled the air "they'll only get one rope off. ecturis vereastium paulasu." then the cybermen fell off and into the flames. "so lets get the heck out of here."

Camp

"Chiron, they've been sighted!" Chiron galloped up the hill. "wait! Where is percy?!"
Azteza
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 42
Humor : Please Wait To Be Seated (says a sign at a park)
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down