MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!) Empty A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!)

Post by TheAravis Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm

This is the topic about AVPM and AVPS. (If you don't know what those stand for, check the title.)

Here's a set of questions to get the conversation started. After people answer them, I'm hoping the conversation will naturally unfold.

1. Your favorite character?
2. Least favorite character?
3. Favorite song?
4. Least favorite song?
5. Favorite quote(s)?

I'm not going to put least favorite quotes, because if you didn't like the quote, you wouldn't remember it.

My Answers:
1. Draco! Very Happy
2. This is a hard one. I don't even know why I put it there. How can you hate a character? Umm... Lavender Brown.
3. Granger Danger all the way!
4. To Dance Again, just because.
5. "I have to fight a goat? I don't know if I can do that morally..."
"You know who I think is the ugliest girl in school? That Hermione Granger! You know what I'd give her on a scale of 1 to 10? With 1- 1 would be the ugliest and 10 would be pretty. I would give her... an 8... An 8.5. Not - not over a 9.8, because there is always room for improvement. Not everyone's perfect, like me. That's why I'm holding out for a ten. Because I'm worth it!" I love it because it doesn't make sense.
"But Sirius Black, he grows these mad teeth, and he BITES THE KID"S HEAD OFF! And two days later, that kid died."
Ron: "Harry, you've got this tournament in the bag."
Harry: "I don't know, Cedric Diggory, he's pretty awesome... NOT! He sucks! I'm totally gonna win, it's in the bag."
"Goyle and I have a bet, you know. He's says you won't last five minutes in this tournament. I disagree. I say you won't last five minutes... at Pigfarts!"

You've probably noticed that those had no time order at all, so.. yeah. And I only put one quote from AVPS, so put in the awesome ones that I missed! Very Happy
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!) Empty Re: A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!)

Post by DiaClaireNoel Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am

1.DRACO
2.Shlongbottom
3.Harry Freaking Potter
4.idk
5. "rule number one- no boys...unless theyre cute! rule number 2-no alcohol...unless theres plenty to go around! rule number 3- no parties...unless umbridge is invited! just kidding, if you break any of these rules i'll rip your perky little boobs off!"
"you are and always have been a BUTT TRUMPETER!"
"i want hermione granger...and a rocketship!"

and my favorite monolougue of all time-

"now youre just being cute. i cant GO to pigfarts. its on MARS. to get to mars, you need a rocketship. do you have a rocketship, Potter? i bet you do. but not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. look at you, rocketship potter, starkid potter, MOONSHOES potter, going on intergalactic travels to pigfarts."
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!) Empty Re: A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (Spoilers!)

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:32 am

1. Your favorite character? DRACO!!!!!!!!!! (I've said this once and i will say it again! how ever thought to have a girl play draco is a genius!)
2. Least favorite character? none, they are all to funny!
3. Favorite song? pigfarts, pigfarts
4. Least favorite song? none
5. Favorite quote(s)? everything ever said about pigfarts! and the lion that talks and lets you ride on his back if you are good!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 pm

hes a lion...WHO CAN TALK!
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 pm

daddy, you have come to love me!!!!!

and most importantly, i have mastered the potty!

(p.s. i change my mind, my favorite song is Hermione Can't Draw)
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWingedGirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Ohh, I LOVE those! I'm a huge AVPM and Harry Potter fan! Very Happy

1. Your favorite character?
Draco, all the way
2. Least favorite character?
I love them all. D:
3. Favorite song?
Coolest Girl or These voices Very Happy
4. Least favorite song?
Not possible.
5. Favorite quote(s)?
"Come on, let's leave these baby-ish, childish, jerks alone." "Did someone say Draco Malfoy? *strolls in*"
TheWingedGirl
TheWingedGirl
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Ares
Female Number of posts : 29
Humor : I was like "LOL GEDDIT? XD" and my friend was like ":|" so I was like ":|"
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

lol i like that quote too Smile "did someone say draco malfoy?" lol
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 pm

LOL, I agree. Best part of that song!! Wait no I take that back, the best part of that song is when draco sings this years going to be totally awesome! lol. I love the tone of voice the actress used for that.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Everyone likes Draco except for the people actually in the play. XD
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

ok so what is this like a youtube video?
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 pm

posiden#1god wrote:ok so what is this like a youtube video?
Not like a YouTube video. It is one. Wink
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWingedGirl Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 am

Just search, "A Very Potter Sequel Act 1 Part 1" on YT. I swear, you'll love it!

Oh yeah, and I love when Harry says, "All of you are my friends. Except you, Draco, I ******* hate you."
TheWingedGirl
TheWingedGirl
Mortal
Mortal

Humor : I was like "LOL GEDDIT? XD" and my friend was like ":|" so I was like ":|"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 am

TheWingedGirl wrote:Just search, "A Very Potter Sequel Musical Act 1 Part 1" on YT. I swear, you'll love it!

Oh yeah, and I love when Harry says, "All of you are my friends. Except you, Draco, I ******* hate you."

No, not the sequel! SPOILERS!

And the thing about Draco, I feel so bad for him. No one can appreciate awesomeness! Seriously. Even Hermione! "I think I can do better." Pshaw.

That being said, I think Hermione's better with Ron. I mean, seriously, he must be head-over-heels if he really needed that huge chocolate bar. Not that Draco isn't head-over-heels ("I want Hermione Granger! And a rocketship!"), but I swear, I am in love with RonHermione, ever since before I saw this play. I still think it's really cute in there, like that speech Ron made when they were cleaning owl poop. And how he kept saying Hermione was ugly. But their first kiss was really disgusting. I only saw, like, four seconds of it, but... disgusting!
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 am

lol ron with the huge chocolate bar- "every time i see her i get these pains in my chest, and i just know its her fault, that b****!" lol Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 pm

ha cool ill check it out later.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Also- "Red Vines: What the hell can't they do?"

And when they were "fighting" Sirius Black- "Alohamora!" "Lumos!"

"Jelly Legs Jinx!"
"Unjellify!"
"Oh, no, Harry, he's too much!"
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

im confussed.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Those are quotes.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWingedGirl Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:45 am

Lol- "Who knew the countercurse was UNJELLIFY?"
TheWingedGirl
TheWingedGirl
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm

yeah lol...and when quirrel walks in "GO HOME TERRORIST!"
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 am

posiden#1god wrote:im confussed.

Huh? what's confusing you?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

I always wondered, Where do they sell Red Vines? All I have are Twizzlers...

Cool! I just found out what Squirt is!

You learn something new every day...

"Ugh, squirt!? I'd rather stay dehydrated!"
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 am

lol red vines arent even that good, twizzlers are better...but i wanna buy them just so i can hold up the package every time i take one out and say "red vines- what the hell can't they do?" lol Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWingedGirl Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 am

Favorite way to say red wines in a German accent- RED VINES
TheWingedGirl
TheWingedGirl
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Oh my God, where have you been all my life?
in a cupboard under some stairs
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum