MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia

+20
Neptune95
smoothmoves97
veni-vidi-vici
riczhang
willrox
The Scientist
Greek Girl 13
Palladog
demi...gawd!
Posidonsdaughter
tinkerirock
PJO-geek
xxgabrielademigodxx
athenachick
Greek_Geek
Demeterlikescereal
Spenciman
Luke
Daughter of Athena
Christof
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympian?

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_lcap82%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 42 ]
How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 51

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Empty How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympian?

Post by Christof Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

the title sais it all. what do you think
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Empty Re: How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia

Post by riczhang Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm

tinkerirock wrote:exactly, like when hades came to fight in PJO 5, and when Hestia actually became the last olympian

Anything can happen, just like how Zeus's master weapon got stolen, you'd think he'd take better care of it.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Empty Re: How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia

Post by tinkerirock Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 pm

i think thats just the style of idea rick used to explain that the gods were full of themselves and greedy.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:24 pm

tinkerirock wrote:i think thats just the style of idea rick used to explain that the gods were full of themselves and greedy.

Could be, to think that they can't be stopped or are invincible.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm

yea like to make a point
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 pm

tinkerirock wrote:yea like to make a point

Remember, even gods could learn, so I thought it was there for the gods to improve upon over the span of the series.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:35 pm

true... i think that the gods found some freaking love finally and cared to take care of their children. well, you cant always trust them.....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Like Hermes said promises from the Gods never last.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 pm

true.

wouldn't the gods have felt bad that they had faced away from their kids all this time though??
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Do gods really have feeling except for rage???
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 am

Aphrodite has feelings of love? I don't know.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune95 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 am

I Like the Ending, and then i hate it. What i like about it was that Percy and Annabeth finally got together and became boyfriend and girlfriend, what i hate about it was that Luke died it really made me sad! The reason why Percy gave up Immortality was, because if he became a God then he wouldint get to be with Annabeth who he loved, because she would be a Mortal...The its so obviouse people, you really need to look at the picture more. lol
Neptune95
Neptune95
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Male Number of posts : 42
Humor : If you where a Child of Zeus and Hera, wouldint that make you Royalty......poor, poor, Ares and Hephaestus?! :(
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Percyrox12 Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:59 pm

I love it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 Icon_cyclops How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 665297 How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 665297 How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 665297 How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 665297 How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 3 665297
Percyrox12
Percyrox12
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 72
Humor : NU NU the friendly whale........
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Yeah, i thought the ending was the perfect ending for the series.
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by omega Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:45 pm

It was perfect for the series, but a bit depressing in the "I want more! What happens next?" regard.
omega
omega
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Morpheus
Number of posts : 198
Humor : first language: sarcasm
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Yes. Rick Riordan still left some questions up in the air that will hopefully be answered in The Lost Hero! Smile
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Personally, I don't get how you all could find enough complaints about TLO to make a post topic on it! I sure as heck don't see anything wrong with it.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Pendragon wrote:Personally, I don't get how you all could find enough complaints about TLO to make a post topic on it! I sure as heck don't see anything wrong with it.

Well I think some people are just nit-picking problems.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:45 pm

-scoff- You got THAT right.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by omega Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 am

Well, everyone has a different opinion, so what some might think is the perfect scene, others might find all wrong. So maybe not nit picking, just some seeing things where others don't.
omega
omega
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Morpheus
Number of posts : 198
Humor : first language: sarcasm
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm

So what do we say now?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3