UFOs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UFOs Empty UFOs

Post by Christof on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm

OK, I was reading this book called above top secret by timothy good. It's this book about UFO's, and at first I thought that it would be a list of crazy people who saw UFOs. But what it actualy was is a list of army people/government people who saw UFOs/interviews with goverment people about UFOs. It was kindove interesting until the last chapter, which is where things got interesting!

So the chapter started out with a comment from a UFo expert who had been collecting tissue from cows that mysteriously lost organs, got mutations, ect. This person said that "this 'surgery' was administered with precision that couldn't be found on earth.". Then there was a interview with a person who hacked into USA government computers to look for info on UFOs. This guy found a pic of a UFO hovering over earth (on government computers, so if this is true, the government knows about UFOs). Then he found a list of "Extra Terrestrial" officers. It sounds like a list of aliens that are offices (OMG), but what the guy thought it was was a list of officers that wern't based on earth. The guy then found a list of fleet to fleet transfers, which had a bunch of names of ships. When he looked those ships up on the navy, they weren't there. This guy believes that those were names of space ships. This guy defenetly hacked into government computers, because he was arrested.

The chapter continued with a quote from a guy who works for the government. He was doing a presentation, and at the end of it he said "anything that I say from this point on is classified". He then showed a picture of a disk hovering over a planet. "We now have the technology to bring ET home."

The author then whent on to list some bad things aliens were doing (genetically modifieng cows, destroying communication, harassing pilots, ect.). Then he quoted that there was a military base underground that was using alien technology (apparently provided by the aliens themselfs, but keep in mind that if this book is true, then the government "recovered" allot of alien craft) to develope spacecraft, supercomputers, artificial intelligence, ect. I don't know why aliens would give us technology, mayby because they don't like the other aliens, mayby because they want to help us.

The chapter continued with a quote with someone from the air force at a press release "We consider space superiority to be as important as air superiority". The author then made a bunch of connections between stuff like the missile defense shield, the moon base, ect. to being ways to keep track of UFOs.

The ending of the chapter was creepy. The author connected all of this to a war with aliens. When the government first started noticing UFOs (if they exist), they couldn't do anything because the UFOs were so technologically superior. But now, with the governments newly "aquired" technology, this could all change. If this book is true, then we could be very fortunate or unfortunate to witness this war. If this is true, then I can only say OMG.

Now, this summery is nothing compared to the book, so if you're interested, read it. I'm not saying that this is true or false. I'm just reporting what I read. I am not crazy, or on drugs or anything. Just so you know.

Feel free to comment.

My avatar isn't just a avatar. It's a safety recommendation for people who's posts contain high grade awesomeness Very Happy

Forum Rules | www.mortalnet.com
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

UFOs Empty Re: UFOs

Post by Bookworm on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 am

WOW. I'm sorry, but I still don't believe in aliens...not that I don't want to, I just really don't think they're real.
Bookworm
Bookworm
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Morpheus
Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : defenestration- to throw someone or something out of a window
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't know if their real or not, I'm read the book because I was bored, but that part caught my attention and I thought it would be cool to talk about it.

My avatar isn't just a avatar. It's a safety recommendation for people who's posts contain high grade awesomeness Very Happy

Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Of course!! I've read SO many books on aliens it's crazy. But that was in elementary school... Smile It's REALLY fun to read about. And so is the Loch Ness moster and the Bermuda Triangle. Smile
Bookworm
Bookworm
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Morpheus
Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : defenestration- to throw someone or something out of a window
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 am

haha yea, i agree (:
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Greek_Geek on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm

I've ordered a copy of Amazon, I had a £15 voucher with £5 left on it. Smile
Greek_Geek
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

oh crap oh crap oh crap

Look, I screwed up with the title. Above Top Secret is the older addition. The updated addition is Need To Know. Above Top Secret still has allot of the stuff from the last book, thoe.

I feel like a idiot now Sad

Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Greek_Geek on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm

ITS GOOD MYMUM HASN'T ORDERED IT I JUST ASKED!
Greek_Geek
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 am

i totally believe in that alien stuff!!!!! it kinda creeps me out tho.... so yea (:
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:23 am

sorry, aliens aren't my thing. although, (and this might be a tad off topic, sorry) I've seen the movie Avatar, and let me tell you, it's super awesome!!!! UFOs Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 am

The book sounds interesting, but a bit like many that have tried to sell aliens before. I just don't think they are real. UFOs Icon_rolleyes

"You love me...Real or not real?"
"Real"
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 pm

OH, TOTALLY, PJO-geek! I've seen it 3 times in 3-D, and it's unlike anything I've ever seen before. FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god on Sun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm

I may sound crazy but who know whats out there and it's kind of fun to think where not alone out here so i think there real!
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Hmm. I don't really believe in aliens but the book sounds interesting.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Hmm. I don't really believe in aliens but the book sounds interesting.

same here. i dont believe at all but it sounds really interesting. i might actually read it... lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Looked for it at my library but it was checked out. Oh well. UFOs Affraid
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:30 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Looked for it at my library but it was checked out. Oh well. UFOs Affraid

aww. maybe next time? lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

i dont know if there are aliens that are visiting earth, i kind of doubt it, but i do believe there is life out there somewhere. the universe is huge, we cant be the only planet with life.
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:38 pm

DiaClaireNoel wrote:i dont know if there are aliens that are visiting earth, i kind of doubt it, but i do believe there is life out there somewhere. the universe is huge, we cant be the only planet with life.

thats my exact same opion! lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 am

Did you know that they've supposedly figured out the size of the universe? It's supposed to be 43 million lightyears in radius or something. Wonder if there's anything OUTSIDE the universe?? (I wonder about space a lot.)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Did you know that they've supposedly figured out the size of the universe? It's supposed to be 43 million lightyears in radius or something. Wonder if there's anything OUTSIDE the universe?? (I wonder about space a lot.)

First of all it is Billions if not trillions of light years big at least, and they don't believe that, because outside the universe is supposed to be by studies just a vast of nothingness.....

President of the Academy of Visual Arts & Pictures and host of the first Profile Picture Awards.

Random Fact of the Month: The Last Olympian has an ISBN number of : 978-142310147-5

Random Fact Quote of the Month:"Heavens no," Amos said. "I hate gnomes, They smell horrible."

Riczhang's Random word of the month: Procure: to get possession of : obtain by particular care and effort
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:48 am

I think the video I watched was old. I personally believe that the universe is endless or very, very big, lightyears so numerous that we don't even have numbers to describe it.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 pm

we probably will never no but mabey there are aliens.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:05 pm

i believe there is life on other planets, but not nessecarilly aliens as we think they are
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Things on other planets are aliens like we are aliens to them if they do exist.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next