MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!! Empty Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!!

Post by PJO-geek Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Ok, guys. You know how we've all been flipping about what Craig Titley said? Well, HE'S NOT THE WRITER!!!!!! It turns out, some freakish kid wrote that on the internet, at least, I think it was a kid, who hated the series and didn't want people to go to the movie. I found the info on the movie on this site below:

http://www.mrmovietimes.com/movies/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians-The-Lightning-Thief.html#

and really, Joe Stillman and Rick Riordan wrote it!!! Yay!!! Maybe the movie will actually be good!!! I had my doubts from that other guy, but things are getting brighter, little by little!!! Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!! Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!! Empty Re: Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!!

Post by Christof Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:21 am

"Joe" was originally the screenwriter, but his script got regected.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!! Empty Re: Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!!

Post by PJO-geek Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:42 am

Where'd you find that out? and why was it rejected? if it was? Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!! Icon_neutral
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 am

I feel better, but still have strong reservations of how faithful dthe story will be. I went to the site you said and read everything. I then used it to try to find theaters who will be playing Percy. The AMC-LOEWS theaters on their phone line will tell you the times of the first showings. We have tickets to see the 12:01 show on Thursday night. The theater is in NJ about 20 miles away. Craig Titley isn't the screenwriter!!!! Icon_surprised
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by demi...gawd! Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am

wow i am so glad but i wanna beat up that kid thats so mean noone should do that y wud someone take away someones money omg i cant believe that i got so scared omg!!!!!!!

for the record i wud hav supported either way but that article put me in a wtf mood for a while...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
demi...gawd!
demi...gawd!
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Male Number of posts : 52
Humor : The Lightning THief Movie (cuz it FAILS!!!)
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:42 pm

OK, I'm locking this topic since we know who the screenwriter is.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down