MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 2 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by riczhang Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 am

Just got back from an internet black-out of 2 hours, you'd think that in a quite populated Canadian city these things wouldn't happen.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu May 20, 2010 11:32 am

Not fun. I like power cuts (they're exciting) but I also like Internet... especially now that school's out I have nothing to do... I want some flying shoes. Flying purple Converse would be awesome!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu May 20, 2010 9:24 pm

your schools already out?!?! we still have 9 days left!
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 20, 2010 10:30 pm

9 days left of school for us too.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 pm

I miss school. Now I have nothing to do... well, I am going to see Tim Hawkins (a Christian comedian) with my best friend this weekend, so all hope is not lost Smile
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:9 days left of school for us too.

We still have a month
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 12:04 am

i still have 24 days left
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 21, 2010 12:07 am

10 days!!!!!! and we're goin to 6 flags on our last day!! wow can't wait
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 12:12 am

Lucky on our last day we just watch movies and go out to lunch
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah... Wow, and at our school we have "8th grade graduation" and it sounds kinda dumb but everyone dresses up in pretty dresses and high heels and stuff and it's really fun Smile I love going dress shopping!
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 12:54 am

blah i am a boy i dont do that thing
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 21, 2010 1:03 am

Ahh... But girls love it!! Lol Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 1:11 am

but guys just want it over with
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri May 21, 2010 1:38 am

DiaClaireNoel wrote:Yeah... Wow, and at our school we have "8th grade graduation" and it sounds kinda dumb but everyone dresses up in pretty dresses and high heels and stuff and it's really fun Smile I love going dress shopping!

We also get a dance.... So excited.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 21, 2010 1:46 am

yeah... wow, it sounds really stupid, but pretty much every girl i know that's wearing heels walks around their house practicing walking in heels... haha, i do too... i dont wanna fall on my face and completely emberess myself in front of everyone...that would be bad...so yeah, i love high heels!!! they make me feel so tall... and maybe i'll be taller than this one kid who is really tall... but no, i doubt it...he's too tall... he's like 100 feet tall... ok, that was an exageration...but he is tall
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 am

DiaClaireNoel wrote:yeah... wow, it sounds really stupid, but pretty much every girl i know that's wearing heels walks around their house practicing walking in heels... haha, i do too... i dont wanna fall on my face and completely emberess myself in front of everyone...that would be bad...so yeah, i love high heels!!! they make me feel so tall... and maybe i'll be taller than this one kid who is really tall... but no, i doubt it...he's too tall... he's like 100 feet tall... ok, that was an exageration...but he is tall

Well all girls I know are going to try to find ridiculous heels, to wear. Not sure how you're supposed to dance in them, and last year at the dance someone fell over and broke her nose, cause she tripped on her heels.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 am

reasonable heels are fine but 3 & 4 inch high heels with tiny stiletto (sp) heels, are feet killing, posture torchering, and extremely dangerous. Corns, calous's, blisters, arch pain, toe pain, & ball of your foot pain. All of this in the name of fashion.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

I heard that some women are actually getting surgery so that they can wear heels without their feet hurting. I can wear low wedge heels sometimes, when my mom lets me, but I try on stilettos sometimes at the shoe stores, just for fun, and they make my feet hurt even if I have them on for two minutes. I don't get all this stuff about having to wear heels to look good. Seriously, are people going to be staring at your feet all day? I don't think so. (Oh, and Posidonsdaughter, you spelled 'stiletto' right - I just looked it up.)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri May 21, 2010 3:04 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I heard that some women are actually getting surgery so that they can wear heels without their feet hurting. I can wear low wedge heels sometimes, when my mom lets me, but I try on stilettos sometimes at the shoe stores, just for fun, and they make my feet hurt even if I have them on for two minutes. I don't get all this stuff about having to wear heels to look good. Seriously, are people going to be staring at your feet all day? I don't think so. (Oh, and Posidonsdaughter, you spelled 'stiletto' right - I just looked it up.)

Correct, and random piece of celebrity gossip. Victoria Beckham is currently not wearing heels for the next 3 months, because she got surgury to remove these things that developed because she wore too much heels, and to get another surgury to make her heels more comfortable.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh the horror! CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 2 Affraid Not being able to wear her precious heels! Poor poor Posh.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 7:13 pm

um im a boy and we dont like that stuff why do you like them so much.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm

posiden#1god wrote:um im a boy and we dont like that stuff why do you like them so much.

Most of the girls on this site wouldn't be able to answer your question because none of them really like heels. Including me.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri May 21, 2010 10:24 pm

BTW that also includes me...
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri May 21, 2010 10:51 pm

i like heels but not a lot, just occasionally like the short ones. i don't really like the long ones, but it depends what im wearing. (i only wear heels on dresses. and the thick ones, not the thin ones.)
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 10:56 pm

there really is no point there tacky and expensive and i dought they are confertable
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next