MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it?

+10
posiden#1god
heroesofolympus2363
penguinsoldier
smoothmoves97
PJO-geek
DiaClaireNoel
gods_love_me
Pendragon
percabethsprincess
marcos522
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do you think about the cover?

The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_lcap25%The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_lcap44%The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_lcap19%The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_lcap0%The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_lcap12%The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Empty The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it?

Post by marcos522 Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 am

Title says it all. What do you think about the cover for the lost hero? , I think it's the best cover yet. John Rocco really did a good work on this one!!

The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? The_Lost_Hero_FINAL

Last edited by marcos522 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
marcos522
marcos522
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 66
Humor : Puerto Rico is Apollos's island.
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Empty Re: The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it?

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 am

i dont like.... i dont know why but i have very strong bad feeling about it that to some people might even pass as hatred...

the PJO cover where better, heck even TRP cover was better.... idk what it is about it though... i have seen a much better cover for TLH that was photo shoped...

if i saw this in a book store and had never read the PJO series i wouldnt give it a second chance.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Empty Re: The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it?

Post by Pendragon Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 pm

I think the new cover is incredible! That automaton dragon looks killer!
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 pm

I think it looks awesome! It is making me want to read the book adn find out what the whole dragon thing is about!
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Female Number of posts : 116
Location : Any where hanging out with my friends or just chillin
Humor : Ding dong bing bong! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 pm

i cant wait until october 12th... only 112 days away Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:51 pm

I think the dragon is sooo cool! I also love the whole cover. I wonder if that's Jason in the front or Leo? And, do you guys think it could be possible that Leo built it, since he's so good with mechanics like the megaphone? It could also be the bronze dragon from the Demigod Files...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm

I was thinking it was like something that they found on like a quest or something, but I like your ideas better!
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 pm

PJO-geek wrote:I think the dragon is sooo cool! I also love the whole cover. I wonder if that's Jason in the front or Leo? And, do you guys think it could be possible that Leo built it, since he's so good with mechanics like the megaphone? It could also be the bronze dragon from the Demigod Files...

i was thinking the same thing about the bronze dragon form the demigod files! but if it is i wonder how they got it... ugh i want the next few months to just fly by so i can get this book, and have a nordstorms rack store -the nordstorms outlet!- near me. plus most of the concerts i wanna see dont get to me till the fall :| oh well atleast i have been having fun buying the concert tickets and pre-ordering this book :) lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 pm

DiaClaireNoel wrote:i cant wait until october 12th... only 112 days away Smile

I can't wait that long! I'll explode!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by gods_love_me Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Me to! The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Bom
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Pow! bombom
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 pm

A mechanical dragon? Awesome.
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 pm

yeah just like the one in Demigod Files Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 am

I didn't think of that!
Ugh, I'm sick of waiting...
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I know!!! It's only.....forever away! The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Bom The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? Icon_exclaim (I'll count how many days later. I'm too lazy right now. I just got up half an hour ago. It's 9:58am right now. =-P)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 pm

110 days away!!!!!
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 pm

DiaClaireNoel wrote:110 days away!!!!!

YESS!!!!!!! lol. i think i am to count down the seconds in the last minute counting down to the 100th day. lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by heroesofolympus2363 Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

I love the cover. I wonder what the buildings in the back are. cant wait til it comes out!
heroesofolympus2363
heroesofolympus2363
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Apollo
Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm

heroesofolympus2363 wrote:I love the cover. I wonder what the buildings in the back are. cant wait til it comes out!

same here. i think its a boreding school but thats just me. lol.

oh and welcome to the site heroesofolympus2363 :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by heroesofolympus2363 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 pm

same here. i think its a boreding school but thats just me. lol.

oh and welcome to the site heroesofolympus2363 Smile

Yea u r probably right
heroesofolympus2363
heroesofolympus2363
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 pm

heroesofolympus2363, Welcome to the wonderful world of MortalNet. laugh
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:heroesofolympus2363, Welcome to the wonderful world of MortalNet. :laugh:

lol. :) well it is fun here!

oh and i got another idea for what the building in the back ground is! a prison! lol. which in a way is alot like my first idea, the boreding school The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? 665297 The Lost Hero cover, What do you think about it? 665297
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by heroesofolympus2363 Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 am

[quote]]lol. Smile well it is fun here!

oh and i got another idea for what the building in the back ground is! a prison! lol. which in a way is alot like my first idea, the boreding school
/quote]

A prison could make sense because we know that Percy has been missing. The unknown mistress may be holding him there so Piper Leo and Jason are attempting to rescue him.
heroesofolympus2363
heroesofolympus2363
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 am

AH! I've said this a million times and I'll keep saying it: I just want to read the book and find all of this out!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 am

[quote="heroesofolympus2363"]
]lol. :) well it is fun here!

oh and i got another idea for what the building in the back ground is! a prison! lol. which in a way is alot like my first idea, the boreding school
/quote]

A prison could make sense because we know that Percy has been missing. The unknown mistress may be holding him there so Piper Leo and Jason are attempting to rescue him.

ohhh. thats good! :) but on the cover it looks like they are flying away form the building, so if it was a prison and they where trying to get percy out wouldnt percy be ridding away with them?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next