MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

+6
smoothmoves97
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
riczhang
Artemisrocks
PJO-geek
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fanart, original art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 9 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Empty Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by PJO-geek Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys! Have any art you want to post, but have nowhere else to put it? Post it here! Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Sorry guys, apparently we can't post any personal artwork on here. Read riczhang's post below. I believe you can still talk about your favorite fanart/originalart/any art you've seen, and maybe a link to the artwork. You might even be able to post it as long as you credit the artist. I'll check up on this, and get back to you guys soon. Sorry about this. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_redface

Last edited by PJO-geek on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by PJO-geek Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 am

Glad you like them! The guy that looks like Fang, is Fang. The sketches in the last two colomns are Annabeth and Blackjack though...

BTW, sorry, and thanks for the tip. Is there any way you could help me fix the other links in this topic? That would be awesome! Thanks again. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 am

I have gone back to the list of rules and nowhere does it say you can't post your own art if you scan it. When Christof gets back I'll get clarity of this issue. As long there is nothing offensive or you are taking credit for someone elses work. ie trace over something and then say it was a freehanded original product of your own.

Links
We do not allow links to other sites in the attempt to promote the site in PMs and/or Posts. We do allow them in profiles.

You can post a link in a post if the links contributes to the topic and is helpful to users. Moderators have the final say on if a link is helpful/contributes to the discussion.

Copyright Infringement
Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles, most of the time you may quote a small portion of the article (usually no more than 1/5 or 1/6) and you must link to the source (if online) or provide the source (if offline). If people do this, then the people who own the content that you are copying have the power to pull our site down. We don't want this top happen, so please don't do this.

Hotlinking
When posting and linking to images, videos, files, etc., refrain from hotlinking if you do not own the file and if you have not been given permission to hotlink to the file. Hotlinking is the direct linking to images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, etc.), video (.avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, etc.), audio (.mp3, .wav, etc.), archives (.zip, .rar, etc.) or otherwise downloadable or streamable files.

The reason why hotlinking is bad is because when you hotlink, you are only seeing the file, not the rest of the site. The people who have made the site have probably put some time into it, and they probably don't appreciate it when people just view the files and nothing else. When you hotlink, the owners of the site don't get any credit, and if they have a video/image/file that's worth linking to, there is no reason why you can't give them some credit and link to the page where the image can be found, where people can see the rest of the site.

NOTE: if you own the file or if the owner of the file has given you permission to hotlink, then it's OK.

NOTE: Anything that has a "embed" link is OK (embed means that they are giving you a bit of code that you can use to add the file to your site), because they are technicly giving you their permission to add the file to your site (again, embed means that they are giving you a bit of code that you can use to add the file to your site).
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:47 am

PJO-geek wrote:I actually drew that my self...um...I think it was last year? I don't know anymore...wait. Let me check the original. It might have the date.

*shuffling through many sketch books...*

Ah! Here it is. Yep. June of last year. I did it with a regular HB #2 pencil, then did the blue coloring and my username on photoshop. =)

I'd like to put some of my other PJO art on, but I don't have a scanner. My old art teacher put this one on. Here's a link of a few other drawings. And those PJO characters are practice, using the reference of John Rocco's art. It's not a lot, and trust me, I have much more...at least 3-4 sketchbooks, not all of PJO, but still. And horses! I luvs me some horses. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_lol
PJO-geek ART
(BTW, this is an art website where teachers post student artwork. I asked my 5th grade art teacher if he could post a few of my drawings, and he readily agreed. I'm going into 8th grade in about a week. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_sad Time goes by so fast...)

So. Whad'ya all think? (Psst... I've done better. Not horses. People. Except for the guy holding the feather. That's Fang, from Maximum Ride. Reference: Front cover of the second MR graphic novel. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_smile)

And by the way, I don't ask other people to draw stuff for me. If I ever get a deviantart account, maybe a request or commission, but... Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_redface I borrow, and give credit to the original artist.

I'z iz guilty. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_sad And I'z iz not pleazed about it.

I love it all! You are a good artist! really, its cool! The horses are soo pretty. I agree with the time thing, I still feel like its my first year of home school/online school, aka half way through 5th grade. Actually I feel like I am younger, but I hated first half of 5th and all of 4th and 3rd grade. Everyone made fun of me all because I didn't like sports and I wanted to be nice to everyone! even the lesser liked kids and the younger kids. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_cry Now i'm saving for high school (It's gonna cost 6,000 a year! Not even the fancy private schools around here cost that much!) and collage, all while trying to keep my shopping/fashion addiction in check.

Ugh, life goes by too fast,but I really should get back to topic...

Aww borrowing is okay! Besides if you don't have a scaner and you dont' have an acount on that thingy, then no one is really gonna see it so don't feel bad! Besides its more like training than anything else. and didn't Elmo (or whatever TV show you watched as a really young child) always teach us to borrow? or something like that? lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm

I don't know maybe it was Caillou. I hated that show but my brother loved it so i always had to watch.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I don't know maybe it was Caillou. I hated that show but my brother loved it so i always had to watch.

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_surprised Gasp! Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_surprised
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Thanks Posidonsdaughter. That helps alot. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_smile

So. Anyone else have any art or comments?
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:38 pm

i have some art on fanart, i would love it if you checked it out!

and i love the picture you have on your profile pic, PJO-Geek! its really good!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm

tinkerirock wrote:i have some art on fanart, i would love it if you checked it out!

and i love the picture you have on your profile pic, PJO-Geek! its really good!

cool, what do your normally do fan art for?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Thanks tinkerirock!

I just found out my grandma that lives a street over has a scanner, but she's not sure it works, so...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:42 pm

PJO-geek wrote:Thanks tinkerirock!

I just found out my grandma that lives a street over has a scanner, but she's not sure it works, so...

That's awesome!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 am

Im starting to draw some art for movies and stuff that i like....
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 am

Yeah, I can't wait!! Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin If I can, I'm gonna try to get a few things up tomorrow. At least one of each of my fav moives, books, TV shows, etc. Or at least some time this week.

Probably a DP, PJO, HG, HTTYD, I started a Star Wars, but never finished, so I'll probably just fix it up a bit and put it on. I might actually put a few of each on if I can...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 pm

I just finished a Dear Dumb Diary collage thingy. I was bored so I just started reading all my old Dear Dumb Diary books and then I drew a bunch of squares on a piece of white paper and then I drew a bunch of pictures inside the squares... i like it, it looks really cool.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Sounds cool. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I haven't read the Dear Dumb Diary series, but I'd love to see your collage if you're able to put it on.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

I don't think I'll be able to but I can take a pic with my phone then send it to my online album, then I can post it somewhere.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 pm

yea, or if u have a camera, you could hook it up
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Anyone else have something you're working on?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Just started a new DP drawing, but it's not turning out too well. =P I'll fix it. It's just a sketch right now anyway, so...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I'm sure it'll turn out ok.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:17 pm

PJO-geek wrote:Just started a new DP drawing, but it's not turning out too well. =P I'll fix it. It's just a sketch right now anyway, so...

Ohh, whats happening in the sketch? I mean like what are you trying to draw?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Well, I'm trying to do something for =2numagirls on deviantart using one of her "Danny 'costume' redesigns." It's from the episode Control Freaks. You know, the one where Freakshow is controlling him with that staff thing? It's actually really cool. =) I love how she redesigned the outfit. Her gallery is sooooo awesome! Another of my fav artists on deviantart!!!

You can get to her gallery by going to deviantart.com, and type in 2numagirls hot mess, which is the redesign, and you can access her gallery from there by clicking on her username under the title of the artwork. =)

Don't worry, there's nothing inappropriate on her gallery, but there's some blood/ectoplasm (ghost blood) on some, so younger ones might not want to see...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 pm

oh i loved that episode!

yeah she's a really good artist
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I know, right?! Have u looked at the rest of her gallery?
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

yes!!!! and I love love love LOVE IT!!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm

It's soooo awesome!!! I wish I could draw like her...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next