MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

+6
smoothmoves97
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
riczhang
Artemisrocks
PJO-geek
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fanart, original art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 9 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Empty Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by PJO-geek Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys! Have any art you want to post, but have nowhere else to put it? Post it here! Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Sorry guys, apparently we can't post any personal artwork on here. Read riczhang's post below. I believe you can still talk about your favorite fanart/originalart/any art you've seen, and maybe a link to the artwork. You might even be able to post it as long as you credit the artist. I'll check up on this, and get back to you guys soon. Sorry about this. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Icon_redface

Last edited by PJO-geek on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

I wish I could draw period. lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =)

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm trying to figure out what I should draw next. I can't draw people so those are out. Anyone have any suggestions?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Why can't you draw people?

I have a suggestion, a handbag, or a store window. or if you really want to go out there, a handbag in a store window! -gasp- i know right? lol, jk

maybe a cat? or a dog? maybe in juicy couture doggy clothes... what? I said maybe. lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

I don't know what Juicy Couture dog clothes look like... i think it's kind of dumb to put your dogs in clothes in the first place.
Hmm. I'll just draw "abstract art" aka random lines until something comes to me.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 am

For some reason, I've never been able to draw something random, like abstract art. I always have to have something to work at. I just can't do random. It gets on my nerves. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Icon_mad I kinda have to have a "goal" of what I'm trying to draw. But I can't do goals for anything else like a SMART goal in ELP. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 am

Hmmm I'm drawing an endless line right now, It's when you start drawing a line, and then make it bend so the line crosses over itself a bunch of times, and then connect the two ends of the line. Then you have a whole bunch of compartments that you can shade in, or draw different patterns in.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:21 pm

I mean, I know how to do that. Just...ugh. I don't know. Nevermind. Thanks though. Fanart, oringinal art, art, art, ART!!! =) - Page 3 Icon_smile
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:22 pm

I might try to draw some more book covers like I did with Dear Dumb Diary.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:59 am

I'm working on creating a style of drawing people. The only problem, it's really, really close to this one girl, *KicsterAsh's style. =P I'm trying to change it up a bit, but I'm going nowhere. =(
--(Go check out her gallery if you haven't! I think I have a link on the 1st pg...let me know if you can't find her gallery.)--

I have drawn a few pics in her style, along with 1 or 2 (including a PJO one!!! XD) in my own style. I still need to make my own unique one though.

Oh, and my new profile pic. It's Toothless! Man, I haven't drawn any HTTYD fanart in a while... I'm really happy with how it came out though. ^^ Drew it and colored it in May. Smile

**Does anyone know if MN fanfiction and fanart will be back up soon? Neutral Cuz then you guys could see the PJO pic. (Just the sketch though. I have a bunch of pics I'm trying to draw, so it will be a while before I color it. Plus I'm waiting to see if I get an art tablet for my b-day. =D) It's titled: "Who We Are", inspired off Lifehouse's album/song "Who We Are." =) That album is awesome, as well as the song.**
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3