MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including

+12
percyjackson101
riczhang
Cennedy125
smoothmoves97
PJO-geek
Spenciman
Greek_Geek
Demeterlikescereal
apollogrl10
athenachick
Luke
Daughter of Athena
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Whos you're favorite character from the books?

Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 8 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 8 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 35

Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Empty Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including

Post by Daughter of Athena Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mine would be either Beckendorf, Percy, or Annabeth
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 1050
Humor : I think of random stuff!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Empty Re: Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including

Post by Daughter of Athena Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 am

Yeah thats right.... but silena told them they were coming. Kronos said they wouldn't hurt Beckendorf. So she helped them!
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Female Number of posts : 1050
Humor : I think of random stuff!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Empty Re: Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including

Post by PJO-geek Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 pm

yeah. remember? silena was a spy for Luke/Kronos. oh, and for the record, Percy and Annabeth are the best characters throughout the whole series!!!!!!! Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_lol Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_wink
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm

My favorite characters are probably Thalia, Zoe Nightshade, Nico, Annabeth, and Tyson.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 pm

I think my favorite characters are probably Annebeth (because she is so smart) amd Tyson (he is just plain funny)
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Still Percy cause he is the Hero, despite his man faults.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, Percy has faults. But he's just a half-human.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

yea, and half-god. ofcourse he can make mistakes- no pressure.

my other favorite characters, other than Grover, Annabeth, and Percy, are Tyson, Thailia, and Chiron. They're awesome in a funny way sometimes.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Basically I like all the characters except Kronos and Tantalus and all the monsters.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Percyrox12 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Annabeth becuse she is smart.
Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_study
Percyrox12
Percyrox12
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 72
Humor : NU NU the friendly whale........
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah.. I agree with smoothmoves97 pretty much anyone who doesn't want to destroy the world....
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:23 pm

true. i like luke, he made the right choice and just was blinded by wat the gods did.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:11 pm

i love percy and annabeth.... i also loved zoe also grover was cool back when he was actually in the books. lol also i liked silena and beckendorf. and tyson was funny. i sorta liked luke but i love percy.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Of course you love Percy and Annabeth...
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Of course you love Percy and Annabeth...

how could u tell? lol :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm

It took a lot of deduction skills.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:34 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:It took a lot of deduction skills.

i would guess! i mean its not like i put part of their names into my username or something... Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_wink
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:37 pm

No, not that obvious.

Ok now back on topic... PJO characters!!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:08 am

I still don't get what you guys see in Rachel, she's vile.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 pm

How?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 pm

riczhang wrote:I still don't get what you guys see in Rachel, she's vile.

Ugh agreed!! I mean why did she kept tempting percy with that trip to an island or whatever when she knew he couldnt go! Ugh! I hate that girl... Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_evil

She just dosent get the life of a demigod does she?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:55 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:
riczhang wrote:I still don't get what you guys see in Rachel, she's vile.

Ugh agreed!! I mean why did she kept tempting percy with that trip to an island or whatever when she knew he couldnt go! Ugh! I hate that girl... Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_evil

She just dosent get the life of a demigod does she?

She didn't want her crush to die, probably.

And I think Rachel's awesome. Her personality is cool, like how she talks a lot and can argue really well...
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

And how she stopped the Oracle of Delphi from becoming extinct?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:And how she stopped the Oracle of Delphi from becoming extinct?

Yeah, that too.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

LOL. Does anyone like Zoe Nightshade?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:LOL. Does anyone like Zoe Nightshade?

Me! I thought she was awesome and was sad when she died. -though I didn't really like the fact that she didn't wan't percy to go on the quest and resuce Annabeth.- Also I think zoe nightshade showed great character development Whos you're favorite character from the books (not including - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next