MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series?

+16
percyjackson101
Leo1901
DiaClaireNoel
Posidonsdaughter
Demeterlikescereal
veni-vidi-vici
tinkerirock
riczhang
willrox
polkmen1234
athenachick
AJ333
Daughter of Athena
apollogrl10
Luke
Christof
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series?

Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Vote_lcap48%Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 11 ]
Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Empty Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series?

Post by Christof Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

the title sais it all
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series?

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 pm

tinkerirock wrote:yea true, and would zoe be a demititan?
'

I don't think so cause hte hesperides were born to too immortal parents I think/
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series?

Post by ejgoober Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 pm

I think they might be in the next book (demi-titans) but there might be some like Zoe and their might be some supporting Kronos.
ejgoober
ejgoober
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 58
Humor : "With great power, comes great need to take a nap."
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ejgoober Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

What do you think?
ejgoober
ejgoober
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 pm

ejgoober wrote:I think they might be in the next book (demi-titans) but there might be some like Zoe and their might be some supporting Kronos.

But Rick said that Kronos was done and he was throwing different monsters in, in the next series.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

I really don't think there will be demititans in the next series because, really, who wants to hook up with a Titan? And what Titan would want to hook up with mortals? Titans look down on mortals, and Titans don't exactly have the best personalities.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 pm

good point
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

yeah, that is very true. the titans dont really like humans, and honestly, im not sure any humans would really want to hook up with titans.
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 pm

ok thats very true.. but wouldn't titans hooking up with godesses count?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:21 pm

tinkerirock wrote:ok thats very true.. but wouldn't titans hooking up with godesses count?

NO, demi means half-mortal and half-immortal
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo1901 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 pm

DiaClaireNoel wrote:yeah, that is very true. the titans dont really like humans, and honestly, im not sure any humans would really want to hook up with titans.

Think about this, if a titan had a kid with a mortal it would be very powerful, but it would be able to fit in with the demigods at camp halfblood. if Kronos knew that, (or if you dont think that's true, if Kronos thought that) then he could use the kid to get to the halfbloods. kinda like a spy-ish thing. so if he could create a powerful weapon, then why not? and as for the mortals not wanting to hook up with titans, if a titan wants to... you know.. its not like you can just say "no"... unless you want to die... so think about that, wise girl. Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Icon_idea
Leo1901
Leo1901
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 am

Leo1901 wrote:
DiaClaireNoel wrote:yeah, that is very true. the titans dont really like humans, and honestly, im not sure any humans would really want to hook up with titans.

Think about this, if a titan had a kid with a mortal it would be very powerful, but it would be able to fit in with the demigods at camp halfblood. if Kronos knew that, (or if you dont think that's true, if Kronos thought that) then he could use the kid to get to the halfbloods. kinda like a spy-ish thing. so if he could create a powerful weapon, then why not? and as for the mortals not wanting to hook up with titans, if a titan wants to... you know.. its not like you can just say "no"... unless you want to die... so think about that, wise girl. Do you think DemiTitans will be in the next series? - Page 4 Icon_idea

Not anymore, all half-bloods are claimed now.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ejgoober Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:32 pm

would there be a demi titan section at camp though?
ejgoober
ejgoober
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

ejgoober wrote:would there be a demi titan section at camp though?

Probably not, because it is a camp for demi-gods, not demititans.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Leo1901 wrote:

First of all, why did you call DiaClaireNoel "wise girl"? I'm confused. Second of all, as rizchang (Sorry if it's not spelled correctly.) said, it wouldn't work because of Percy and his silly demands. Thirdly, Kronos would NOT stoop that low. He had Silena already, so why shame yourself? Because to him, -ahem-ing with a mortal is probably like what -ahem-ing with a dog is like to us. Except for Kronos, it's probably actually possible. Okay, I'm getting bad thoughts. Goodbye, I'm going to rehab.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo1901 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm

I called her wise girl cuz... It's a nickname... Kinda like annabeth calls Percy seaweed brain, it annoys him. And it annoys Dia, so why not. And with the "ahem-ing"... if you knew that Ahem-ing with a dog would give you what you had been trying to do for thousands of years, wouldn't you do it? And maybe Kronos is like magical and can make babies spring out of the ground or something... Idk... He is pretty powerful... Lol have fun at rehab.
Leo1901
Leo1901
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:44 pm

okaay-- we were like in LA today and my teacher is reading TL outloud, and we got into a discussion how titans were, and people were like 'can there be titan-kids like half-bloods?" and i was like 'oh u have no idea wht we say on mortalnet bout that!!'
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo1901 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeah, lol we have pretty heated debates about that... I still vote yes, there should be DemiTitans...
Leo1901
Leo1901
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Well I don't think so, cause mortals won't fall for people with zero charm.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:32 am

what do you mean by that?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 am

Artemisrocks wrote:what do you mean by that?

Titans are brutal and mean and have zero charm, who'd fall in love with a guy with ZERO charm.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am

WAY true.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by imademigod Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 am

i don't think demititans is a good idea, and i havent heard of such thing as demititans until now, but who knows.
imademigod
imademigod
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 am

imademigod wrote:i don't think demititans is a good idea, and i havent heard of such thing as demititans until now, but who knows.

Do you have any reasons to back up your idea????
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 am

They don't exist anywhere in Greek mythology, Rick Riordan only uses Greek mythological beings. Simple!
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:25 pm

well it could be a good question to ask rick, though i might confess that it's not likely. after kronos fell in the last series, i dont think any of the titans would likely have kids.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next