MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line?

3 posters

Go down

Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line? Empty Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line?

Post by Christof Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

You know how in Camber of Cecrets, the ending was a ten minuet long shot of all the students running up to Hagrid and huging him. OOC. I hope that they don't do the same thing when posidon sais "Know that you are the true son of the sea god". Yeah, I know that It's a importent line, but will we have to watch ten minuets of all these crazy shots of Percy huging posidon. I wil be so mad If they do that.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line? Empty Re: Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line?

Post by Luke Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm

They wont haha
Luke
Luke
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hermes
Male Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line? Empty Re: Will Chris Columbus draw out the "Know that you are the true son of the sea god" line?

Post by Christof Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 pm

yeah, but it's Chris Columboses style, and he will probably do it for the little kidders who are watching the movie.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Well i hope not i cant see all the gods hugging each other
Luke
Luke
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hermes
Male Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm

I really hope they don't do that. And all the gods hugging each other?? I can't see that either.
Bookworm
Bookworm
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Morpheus
Female Number of posts : 93
Humor : defenestration- to throw someone or something out of a window
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:30 pm

I hope so too. lockes
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum