MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs

+9
smoothmoves97
posiden#1god
Pendragon
Posidonsdaughter
PJO-geek
Greek_Geek
athenachick
Bookworm
Christof
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UFOs - Page 2 Empty UFOs

Post by Christof Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK, I was reading this book called above top secret by timothy good. It's this book about UFO's, and at first I thought that it would be a list of crazy people who saw UFOs. But what it actualy was is a list of army people/government people who saw UFOs/interviews with goverment people about UFOs. It was kindove interesting until the last chapter, which is where things got interesting!

So the chapter started out with a comment from a UFo expert who had been collecting tissue from cows that mysteriously lost organs, got mutations, ect. This person said that "this 'surgery' was administered with precision that couldn't be found on earth.". Then there was a interview with a person who hacked into USA government computers to look for info on UFOs. This guy found a pic of a UFO hovering over earth (on government computers, so if this is true, the government knows about UFOs). Then he found a list of "Extra Terrestrial" officers. It sounds like a list of aliens that are offices (OMG), but what the guy thought it was was a list of officers that wern't based on earth. The guy then found a list of fleet to fleet transfers, which had a bunch of names of ships. When he looked those ships up on the navy, they weren't there. This guy believes that those were names of space ships. This guy defenetly hacked into government computers, because he was arrested.

The chapter continued with a quote from a guy who works for the government. He was doing a presentation, and at the end of it he said "anything that I say from this point on is classified". He then showed a picture of a disk hovering over a planet. "We now have the technology to bring ET home."

The author then whent on to list some bad things aliens were doing (genetically modifieng cows, destroying communication, harassing pilots, ect.). Then he quoted that there was a military base underground that was using alien technology (apparently provided by the aliens themselfs, but keep in mind that if this book is true, then the government "recovered" allot of alien craft) to develope spacecraft, supercomputers, artificial intelligence, ect. I don't know why aliens would give us technology, mayby because they don't like the other aliens, mayby because they want to help us.

The chapter continued with a quote with someone from the air force at a press release "We consider space superiority to be as important as air superiority". The author then made a bunch of connections between stuff like the missile defense shield, the moon base, ect. to being ways to keep track of UFOs.

The ending of the chapter was creepy. The author connected all of this to a war with aliens. When the government first started noticing UFOs (if they exist), they couldn't do anything because the UFOs were so technologically superior. But now, with the governments newly "aquired" technology, this could all change. If this book is true, then we could be very fortunate or unfortunate to witness this war. If this is true, then I can only say OMG.

Now, this summery is nothing compared to the book, so if you're interested, read it. I'm not saying that this is true or false. I'm just reporting what I read. I am not crazy, or on drugs or anything. Just so you know.

Feel free to comment.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

UFOs - Page 2 Empty Re: UFOs

Post by Pendragon Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:50 pm

I really dunno what to think about alien life. I mean, I'm probably one of the biggest closet sci-fi freaks out there, but I've yet to see real proof.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 pm

well you never know.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

You never do know.
Has anyone ever thought if there is something OUTSIDE our universe?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum