MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

+20
posiden#1god
ejgoober
TheAravis
sonofzeus
TheSilverHunter
Cennedy125
Posidonsdaughter
Camisado57
tinkerirock
percyjackson101
Artemisrocks
Poseidon_Demigod
PJO-geek
Demeterlikescereal
Spenciman
Daughter of Athena
athenachick
Luke
riczhang
Christof
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Empty How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

Post by Christof Tue May 12, 2009 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

the title sais it all
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

Post by Cennedy125 Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 am

I do agree with Posidonsdaugther, not enough people did. (though I wouldn't have wanted Percy to die)
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

i kind of agree with that. i think that he could've made it more violent- like Posidensdaughter said, a battle to save the world. But i thought the main story line was good
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:i kind of agree with that. i think that he could've made it more violent- like Posidensdaughter said, a battle to save the world. But i thought the main story line was good

I thought that the world would've ended and then they turn back time to prevent everything from happening.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm

That would've been cool!! Maybe it'll happen in the next series? How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_smile
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 pm

yeah. with the whole, "world will end with fire or water" thing. that is kind of scary, but cool too How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_cool
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm

it would be wicked if there was another prophecy that also tied in with the one from the last olympian
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

That would be so cool!!! Like the news said on Mortalnet.com, Rick has some serious twists to the new series! Can't wait!! How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:yeah. with the whole, "world will end with fire or water" thing. that is kind of scary, but cool too How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_cool
It's " The World Will End To Storm or Fire" maybe Hestia finally got sick of nobody paying attention to her.....
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:03 am

ooooohhh... thats funny. How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_lol . weird smiley face.....

yeah. so hestia turned out to be "the last olympain" because when all of Olympus falls, she will be left: hearth and home. go hestia!! How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_cheers . yet another weird smiley(on steriods) Smile
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am

haha, so like technically, when Hestia accepted the bottle of Hope or something (sry i forgot the name) she officially became the last olympian. she was the one who had to keep the hope lightning and the warmth spreading.

I think the Last Olympian could have been differ. by the numerous people dead and maybe one of the main charecters should've died, just to add a twist (well they DID let Luke go.........) How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_cheers How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_sunny How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_jokercolor How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_geek How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_queen
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:16 pm

tinkerirock wrote:haha, so like technically, when Hestia accepted the bottle of Hope or something (sry i forgot the name) she officially became the last olympian. she was the one who had to keep the hope lightning and the warmth spreading.

I think the Last Olympian could have been differ. by the numerous people dead and maybe one of the main charecters should've died, just to add a twist (well they DID let Luke go.........) How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_cheers How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_sunny How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_jokercolor How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_geek How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_queen

that's true, but i wouldn't want to have Percy, Annabeth, or grover gone. that would've have been sad if Nico or Chiron left, because they are somewhat main characters
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am

yea. and another twist is Rachel bein the orchale. HUGE ONE!!!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm

ok i dont think Chiron would be gone, cuz isnt he immortal??? also, without him, it just wouldnt be camp. i was kinda hoping luke would be good in the end, which he was, but he died ):
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:24 pm

yea when i read it, i got realy suprised with the twists with the whole manhatten in sleep... o and i got confused a bit. when hades made the barrier around the empire state building or something, WHAT WAS IT AROUND AND WHAT DID IT DO!!???
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by sonofzeus Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 am

i was confused about that too.
sonofzeus
sonofzeus
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 16
Humor : does zeus ever joke?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:27 pm

ok im pretty sure it was just around the Empire state building and a bit of the street outside it. It kept humans from accidently getting in it and getting murdered or something. Or, it could have just been there to stop monsters, i think...
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 am

yeah that confused me too.so, that should've been different in TLO
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm

we r talking bout the last olympian......................... How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 3 Icon_smile
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

throughout the book until Kronos gets to the Empire State Building, the barier was completely surrounding Mannhattan. then Kronos collapsed it to the Empire St. Bld. It was supposed to keep mortals away.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 pm

yea i got confused on that.....

i think when the war happened, that everyone took sides and they all ended taking the olympians' side (well most of them)
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:41 pm

PJO-geek wrote:throughout the book until Kronos gets to the Empire State Building, the barier was completely surrounding Mannhattan. then Kronos collapsed it to the Empire St. Bld. It was supposed to keep mortals away.

No I think it was so that the mortals could wake up and slow down Hades from destroying the monsters.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 pm

well wouldn't they run for their lives instead of helping Kronos???
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 pm

exactly, therefor obstructing Hades from killing the monsters, because the sooner he killed the monsters the sooner he can get to work on destroying the barrier.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Okay, I'm about to say something. Continue your conversation after I'm done. Nico and Rachel should've fallen in love. (I'm not obsessed with the pairing at all.) You are now free to speak.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 am

oh awesome..... that would be something

anyways, the barreir thing was pretty confusing, but it is all good now...
SPOILER ALERT FOR THE LAST OLYMPAIN
does anyone know why Kronos was weak in Olympus on the morning of Percy's birthday? you know, when Luke was going to stab himself with the scythe so he would die and kill Kronos.. Kronos seemed to be weak, like he was capable of killing Percy right then and there, but he was weak and didn't... i sort of forgot how Kronos became weak, and I don't have TLO with me rite now, so yeah.....
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next