MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you find out about Mortalnet?

+13
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
marcos522
Pendragon
veni-vidi-vici
Christof
Cennedy125
penguinsoldier
posiden#1god
riczhang
tinkerirock
Posidonsdaughter
percyjackson101
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How did you find out about Mortalnet? Empty How did you find out about Mortalnet?

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm

I was going through the 'Percy fans are from all over - WHERE ARE YOU FROM?' thread, and i kept wondering how percy jackson fans from all over the world ended up on Mortal Net. So share your story.

i will tell you mine after several people reply. How did you find out about Mortalnet? Icon_biggrin How did you find out about Mortalnet? Suspect How did you find out about Mortalnet? Icon_biggrin How did you find out about Mortalnet? Icon_biggrin How did you find out about Mortalnet? Fresse

***and don't just say: you googled percyjackson fansites and ended up on here. tell us what made you want to join (the forum, if you did) as well***
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about Mortalnet? Empty Re: How did you find out about Mortalnet?

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Well I just googled Percy Jackson fansites and ended up on here. Honest! But I did visit this and several other sites and just watched the posting for a while. This site people are nice, not nasty to each other.
Some of the other sites they are very into criticizing. The topics on a few of them are really strange.
People here are much kinder and I decided this is the site I wanted to be on.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about Mortalnet? Empty Re: How did you find out about Mortalnet?

Post by tinkerirock Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 pm

I figured it out by my sis and she was going on it and i was like 'o that looks cool.' and so i joined and i got addicted more than she is !! honest....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Well, I clicked on a link from blue-trident and ended up here, and then I decided that it was a much nicer environment that blue-trident and switched over to here.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

i didnt know about other sites until after i joined, but i still like this better.

**no offense: on other sites, they mostly talk about other stuff than PJO, like movies and games. i think this site discusses PJO much purer and better.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

tinkerirock wrote:i didnt know about other sites until after i joined, but i still like this better.

**no offense: on other sites, they mostly talk about other stuff than PJO, like movies and games. i think this site discusses PJO much purer and better.

Yeah, and on some of the other ones they don't really let you voice your opinions.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:48 am

posidens daughter told me about this site
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:27 am

I randomly clicked on a link to this forum from the wikia site. I wasn't even planning on joining a forum for PJO but it seemed so nice and relaxed I couldn't resist.
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:05 pm

I was posting on movie-morons and Posidonsdaughter mentioned this site..... later I checked it out and I really liked the site so I created an account.
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 am

who names their site 'movie-morons'?

anyways, a lot of people Google'd it. who has an interesting way they found the site (except your friend, bro, or sis telling u)
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm

I guess that I have a interesting way of finding the site. I didn't google it, I didn't click on a link from another site, I wasn't told about it.

What I did was I created it.

I was reading through this thread and It's very awesome to hear how people found out about the site. Keep on adding how you found out.

BTW I made this topic a global anouncement so that people can find it more easily.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 pm

I found it by searching for prophecy analysis in Google, wanted to see what other people though of it.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:17 pm

I had been on movie moron when suz k suggested this site
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Same, Suz turned me onto it.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 pm

well. here is my story...

i was on facebook, and there was a group on PJ. They have topic discussion boards, so i was reading thru them, and I saw a girl that said that you can check out Mortal Net to see this HUGE countdown clock until the movie comes out. So i went here, and there it was. a huge countdown clock until the movie came out. So, i looked thru the site and ended up on the forum.
so i found out about it on facebook, and big countdown clocks.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 am

I think suz told a lot of people about this site that is a good thing thanks suz
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 pm

yes, thanks suz. ur awesome!

i told my freind to go on because he is a big PJO fan. he just finished the TLO today, so i told him he should come. wahoo!
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by marcos522 Mon May 24, 2010 5:29 am

Her's my story. I was actually looking for the cover for "The lost hero". I didn't find anything, so i thought someone made a video on youtube. So i looked for the lost hero, after a while i got curious and looked for Percy Jackson. I found a video of someone recomending this site, so i did the logical thing, i followed it. I ended up here. What really caught my attention was Fan fiction. I made an acount and joined. then, i visited the forum, i loved it. Peacefull,fun and the people here are nice.
Hey while you're reading this, please read and review my story on the Fan fiction, it's called "The rising threat".

How did you find out about Mortalnet? Icon_arrow http://mnfanfiction.uuuq.com/viewstory.php?sid=40 How did you find out about Mortalnet? Icon_exclaim
marcos522
marcos522
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 66
Humor : Puerto Rico is Apollos's island.
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon May 24, 2010 12:55 pm

My best friend recommended it to me. (Username: Cennedy125)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri May 28, 2010 3:04 pm

i agree,

this is just a question about mortalnet: was it one of the first fansites for PJO, or one of the later ones?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

tinkerirock wrote:i agree,

this is just a question about mortalnet: was it one of the first fansites for PJO, or one of the later ones?

relatively earlier I think.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm

oh okay thanks!

anyways, i told a lot of people at school to join. but i don't think they joined yet.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 28, 2010 9:10 pm

i found it when i was google-ing percy jackson stuff, then i saw the forum and it looked cool so i joined. and then i told a few friends, but only one has joined, and one was planning on it but never got around to looking at the website
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri May 28, 2010 9:30 pm

anyone ever go on Bing? cuz like all of you are saying you google-d it, but why not bing? its awesome
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri May 28, 2010 11:38 pm

tinkerirock wrote:anyone ever go on Bing? cuz like all of you are saying you google-d it, but why not bing? its awesome

Not exactly on topic, but I find that Bing isn't that comprehensive. Do you think we should add a poll to this topic?

Last edited by riczhang on Sat May 29, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next