MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.)

5 posters

Go down

Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.) Empty Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.)

Post by TheAravis Sun May 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Advertise your PJO fanfics here.

Nico di Angelo and the Mortals-Persephone had nothing to do with him, and Hades did nothing to stop her. So he has to go to school. At least he sees one familiar face. Too bad she's a jerk. It doesn't help that she can see through the Mist, either. NicoxOC. From Nico's POV.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5566565/1/Nico_di_Angelo_and_the_Mortals
^Link no longer works. Here is the updated link.

Confessions of A Preteen Drama King-Alphonse White didn't want to be into theater, fashion, and high school dramas. He was just drawn to it. It's a terrible curse. A curse that causes mistaken sexuality, rejection, and occasionally mistaken gender.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5970042/1/Confessions_of_a_Preteen_Drama_King
^Link no longer works. Not sure if it will still be written.

C'mon, people! Advertise!

Last edited by TheAravis on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.) Empty Re: Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.)

Post by tinkerirock Sun May 16, 2010 10:29 pm

in the link for my signiture, there is this story im working on. please read it and review! i need some feedback!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.) Empty Re: Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.)

Post by TheAravis Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Okay... No one's advertising...

I'm sad. Sad

You people write fanfics, right?

THEN ADVERTISE! Please. I beg of you.

Anyway, I wrote a new story called And Then There's the Future. Summary: Annabeth and Percy's futures- that have nothing to do with each other. Oneshot. A little OOC.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm

penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Water Child

Summary: "Sophi...We have something to tell you." Percy bit his lip, "You're Araontè, You're the Water Child." Annabeth's 15-year-old daughter is going to camp, but what happens when she meets Percy? or even a certain son of Hades?
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

That's really cool! You should update soon please SilverHunter!

Here's mine:
The End of My World
It's the summer after the war with the Titan Lord, Kronos. Annabeth and Percy are planning to have the best summer of their lives. But all is changed when Zeus' lightning bolt is stolen... again. What will happen when Percy is severely injured? Will Annabeth be able to save him in time?
(Something's up with the site, so if you click on a chapter title, it'll say it's for 13 and older [don't know why I did that, there's nothing bad in it]. Just click okay, and it should take you to the chapter. But, this isn't working for some reason, and as soon as you click ok, it takes you back to the table of contents page. As soon as it's fixed, I'll get a link up.)

Annabeth's Story
http://mnfanfiction.uuuq.com/viewstory.php?sid=21&chapter=1
Title says it all. Hope it's OK. Lyrics by Bryan Adams. Song called Here I Am. (This one works, I guess it has something to do with multiple chapters...)

I Will Always Return
http://mnfanfiction.uuuq.com/viewstory.php?sid=20&chapter=1
Annabeth gets a letter from Percy saying how much he missed her when he was marooned on Ogygia (BOTL). Lyrics by Bryan Adams. Title is the song. (I've gotten a review saying this was a cute fluff. At the time I kinda got mad. Now I sorta believe it. It's still good though. I think.)

Hopefully you like them. I'll get a link up for The End of My World as soon as the site's fixed. Sorry about the delay!

Oh, by the way, as soon as the site's fixed, I'll be able to get my new chapter for The End of My World up! Those of you who've been reading it, I'm sorry it's been so long, and hopefully the site will be fixed soon so I can update! I only have about 2 more paragraphs to do. Fun Advertising! (Or maybe not so fun.) Icon_smile
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Since you people decide not to post on this, I'll post.

I needed to update the Nico di Angelo and the Mortals link, so here.

Nico di Angelo and the Mortals -
Genre(s): Humor/General
Rating: K+
Summary:
Persephone had nothing to do with him, and Hades did nothing to stop her. So he has to go to school. At least he sees one familiar face. Too bad she's a jerk. It doesn't help that she can see through the Mist, either. NicoxOC, kind of. From Nico's POV.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum