MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?!

+7
tinkerirock
riczhang
TheSilverHunter
smoothmoves97
percabethsprincess
Cennedy125
Neptune95
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?! Empty How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?!

Post by Neptune95 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 pm

I Reread the whole Series about 20 times, it never gets old for me! How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Neptune95 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Neptune95
Neptune95
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Male Number of posts : 42
Humor : If you where a Child of Zeus and Hera, wouldint that make you Royalty......poor, poor, Ares and Hephaestus?! :(
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?! Empty Re: How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?!

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

what series is that?? Is that the book by Louis Sachar??
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?! Empty Re: How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?!

Post by Neptune95 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

No i'm talking about Percy Jackson...lol
Neptune95
Neptune95
Mortal
Mortal

Humor : If you where a Child of Zeus and Hera, wouldint that make you Royalty......poor, poor, Ares and Hephaestus?! :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Ok.. at first it said the Holes series... I am confuzzled.......
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune95 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Sorry...i know what book you where thinking of Haha, I just edit it and fix what needed to be corrected...Sorry again How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?! 665297
Neptune95
Neptune95
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm

i have read it eight times so far Smile
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

No Problem. I reread each of the books at least 8 times....
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Same with me.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 am

the entire series: around 12-15 times?
Titans Curse: 20ish?
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:55 am

I've read the entire series like 30ish times, cause I'm a fast reader so each book only takes around 6 hours.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 am

woww,,

i like reading the books individually and out of order, it just makes more sense to me that way
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 am

Well I read it in order cause i find that it is the most interesting this way. As everything flows.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:14 am

my brain is wired differently. i do the same thing with the HP series: just read them all in different orders Smile
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 am

My most read book is probably the Lightning Thief at around 35 I think.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Percyrox12 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

I read it 12 times. How meny times have you Reread the whole PJO Series, or just Reread one of the Books?! Icon_study
Percyrox12
Percyrox12
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 72
Humor : NU NU the friendly whale........
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm

i read twilight out of order at first and then i went back and read them in order... i did that with the millenium trilogy to. lol. also i read the first 50 or so pages of sea of monsters before i started TLT
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:03 pm

I always try to read books in order, they make more sense that way.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I always try to read books in order, they make more sense that way.

your right they do! lol, i find it was much better when i re-read all of those series in order. lol. most of them i didnt do actually on perpose, i thought new moon was the first twilight when i read the twilight saga and same goes witht he millenium trilogy. lol. but with PJO i had gotten the second book when i was like in third grade or something at my school book fair cause a few of my "friends" where getting it and i wanted to seem cool. lol. i read the first some odd pages but i then got caught up in other things sense when i was in third grade i wasn't to big of a reader. then many years latter i am 13 and in 7th grade, just saw the commerical for TLT movie and remembered that book on my shelf... read the first 50 pages and then went out and got TLT so i could read in order. lol. :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm

riczhang wrote:I've read the entire series like 30ish times, cause I'm a fast reader so each book only takes around 6 hours.
6 hours per book?
It takes me about an hour not even for me...
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm

TheSilverHunter wrote:
riczhang wrote:I've read the entire series like 30ish times, cause I'm a fast reader so each book only takes around 6 hours.
6 hours per book?

how in the world do u read the fast?!!?!?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm

TheSilverHunter wrote:
6 hours per book?

Are you just skimming the book, cause I can skim read our 968 page socials textbook in 35 minutes and still get to every page...
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Nope.
I read Deathly Hallows in under 7 hours, first time.
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am

I read the whole PJO series in less than a week...i got the first 3 books in a set, demanded the 4th one when i was finished with the 3rd, and got the 5th a day after i finished the 4th Smile and i read the Red Pyramid in 23 hours... less than a day Smile im a fast reader when i want to be Smile but not as fast as that...less than an hour per book...wow
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am

TheSilverHunter wrote:Nope.
I read Deathly Hallows in under 7 hours, first time.

I've just finished the series for time almost 40, and I read the DH in just less than 3 and 1/2 hours the first time without skipping.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

i am a slow reader as i like to visulise everything and like to pause at ever pause in conversation... its kinda like a mini movie in my head that way. lol. but i did read the entire PJO series in less than a week the first time... i have alot of free time on my hands... i am home school and school work takes me less than 2 hours a day. also i read that bre tanner twilight book in 6 hours... lol its only like 200 pages though... lol i need to read faster...
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next