MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24

3 posters

Go down

Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24 Empty Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24

Post by Posidonsdaughter Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:31 am

HUNGER GAMES
CATCHING FIRE
MOCKINGJAY

Suzanne Collins is releasing the last book of this trilogy this month. They have increase the first printing becasue there is such anticipation over the book.

So I am really excited about it and since THE LOST HERO isn't due out until October I've been so involved with a HG fan site. Although I wasn't able to get an interview with Suzanne Collins Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24 Icon_sad for it, I have been in contact with the VP of Publicity for Scholastic that she wants to meet Terry and I at the midnight release party on 8/24. I gave her my description and she responded I'll be with Suzanne Collins. It should be fun. It will be in NYC at the Books of Wonder Bookstore from 8pm to 1 am. Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24 Icon_cool

So what do you think will happen in book three? let's talk!
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24 Empty Re: Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24

Post by tinkerirock Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:11 pm

okay for one, i think there will definetly be a village-thing in district 13
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24 Empty Re: Hunger Games fans let's talk about book 3 Mockingjay coming out 8/24

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:55 am

tinkerirock wrote:okay for one, i think there will definetly be a village-thing in district 13

I think we are going find out District 13 was never destroyed. And the justice building they were showing was just a set they made. Possibly it was a damaged building from one of the districts that they just used as a background and then repaired it.

Do you think anyone else from D12 survived?

What questions are you curious about?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 am

Hopefully some of the other people survived like from the Seam...

I'm wondering who Katniss will end up with. Who are you guys rooting for? Team Gale, or Team Peeta?

I have to say I'm going for Gale. He's sweet and mysterious, and really cares about Katniss. He also has the skills to keep his family and friends safe. But that's my opinion...
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:39 am

The only problem I have is that we really know very little about Gale as a character. We know a lot about Peeta.

Poor Kat never wanted a romance. But to choose between the two guys? Ouch that is tough. Will Peeta surviive captivity? Or will he get changed by the Capital, you know maybe brainwashed?

Will Katniss even live? I will get the link for the interview by SC where she compares Katniss to Sparticus. He was a Greek prisoner made gladiator by Rome, and lead a revolt against Rome for Slave freedom and died for the cause.

But outside of all that. Gale saved her family at the probable cost of his own family. Katniss will do whatever is necessary to save Peeta. Which may be giving her own life.

Will she choose one to marry, beyond whichever is left alive? I don't know. She is seeming to have all those fluttery feelings around Peeta which people often mistake as true love. I care for them want either both and don't want either hurt.
Okay TEAM ... UM GALE!
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down