MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT

+11
penguinsoldier
Eternal Huntress
TheSilverHunter
Daughter of Athena
Mark Dimiond
Cennedy125
Luke
percyjackson101
riczhang
tinkerirock
Posidonsdaughter
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Empty Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 am

SPOILER ALERT!!

So many people left before they ran the cast credits and missed the last scene with Sally and Gabe. Did you see it or did you miss it?

STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

The cast credits run and the screen goes black - You hear Gabe yelling for Sally and knocking on the door. He finds out that Sally changed the locks and has all his stuff gathered and she kicks him out, but leaves him there to "deal with" getting the stuff out. Gabe in disgust states he needs a beer. He goes to the refrigerator where there is a warning note stating not to open the frig under any circumstance from Percy. He is very annoyed and claims to still be lord of the house; grabs something off the counter and breaks the padlock on the frig door. He opens the frig and ..... there is Medusa's head looking right at him. The screen goes black again and faintly you can hear the crackling of Gabe turning to stone.

EVERYONE IN THE THEATER CHEERS.

It was a perfect ending. Good bye Gabe and Sally wasn't even responsible. SWEET!
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Empty Re: Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT

Post by tinkerirock Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 pm

omg thats soo frikin awesome!! i left b4 the credits were ovr, wow does anyone know if there's a clip for that??
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Empty Re: Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT

Post by riczhang Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks for the tip, cause I always leave before the credits.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Icon_bounce Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Bom that is so awesome. i am glad they actually turned him into stone, because when i left, i was disappointed that Gabe wasn;t turned into stone- but now i am in peace
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Icon_bounce Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Bom that is so awesome. i am glad they actually turned him into stone, because when i left, i was disappointed that Gabe wasn;t turned into stone- but now i am in peace
haha rite "in peace", but gabe's not in "peace" because hes crumbled into stone
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Lol Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Lol but he deserved it.......... i just hope that in the next movie, they show Sally having enough money from selling Gabe to go to night classes for her writing classes
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Aww I can't beleave I missed it.
Luke
Luke
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hermes
Male Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm

same here... well when Sea of Monsters comes out, i am waiting until the credits end
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 pm

I can't believe you all missed it. It was so good. I warned people before the movie to stay so many said thanks afterward.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 pm

I missed it but when my sister saw the movie she didn't miss it. (i'm mad because she keeps bragging about it.)
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Dimiond Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

I got lucky. The theatre was packed and it took for ever for everyone to get up. I was barely getting up when they showed that. So guy in the theatre shouted at everyone to shut up. Im glad he did so i didnt have to Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Icon_biggrin
Mark Dimiond
Mark Dimiond
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Apollo
Male Number of posts : 46
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 am

Yeah that was same for me!
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Female Number of posts : 1050
Humor : I think of random stuff!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

lucky i left b4 becuase i thought it was over and the theatre was only half full and i drank a lot of soda so... Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Icon_arrow Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Icon_arrow
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 am

That was a critical situation! Completely understandable.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:That was a critical situation! Completely understandable.
haha thankyou!! someone understands.... so does anyone know if theres a clip on it yet? the ending....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 am

I really doubt if there will be one. It is kind of a secret ending.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 am

I am sure it is leaked online somewhere but I don't think that would be legal!
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 am

Very true DoA I hadn't thought of that.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm

OhMiGods! yes That was priceless!!
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm

yea i think they wouldnt really put up the endin clip i will just go watch it in the theatres i gues....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 am

Haha yeah.
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 am

All 5 times people were bunching back into the aisle near the door to see the final clip. It was pretty funny. Tink - either wait for DVD or go to the theater - do not do anything else to see it. Riczhang had to pay a huge fine, when he got caught getting it free illegally.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm

He really got a fine for that
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Daughter of Athena wrote:He really got a fine for that

Re: No discussing about Pirate copies.

Did you see the ending after they ran the cast credits? SPOILER ALERT Icon_post_target riczhang on Wed 17 Feb - 18:40

Luke wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Greek_Geek wrote:Recently I have seen people discussing pirate copies and watching the film on-line. Let me me say for the second time, watching films on-line is wrong. It is not getting the film company any money, and in the UK people have been fined severely. I will ask again, do you want a second film?

Greek_Geek over and out.
(Luke) Yeah he's right I live in the US and I was fined 300 hundred dollars, sadly I had to pay for all of it, so I suggest not downloading any movies.

(Ricz) Actually I want to add to that, it's only illegal to download movies produced in western countries, oceania, and Japan. But, I still strongly suggest not downloadign anything at all.
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was wrong, it was Luke not Riczhang. The fined was violating copy right laws.

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Okay.
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next