MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the coolest Profile Pic?

+20
gods_love_me
The_Megal
Artemisrocks
Pendragon
Neptune95
percabethsprincess
penguinsoldier
posiden#1god
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
riczhang
smoothmoves97
Cennedy125
tinkerirock
athenachick
Posidonsdaughter
TheSilverHunter
PJO-geek
monsterslayer
percyjackson101
24 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Who has the coolest Profile Pic? - Page 9 Empty Who has the coolest Profile Pic?

Post by percyjackson101 Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

some are animated, and some are creative. who do you think?
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Who has the coolest Profile Pic? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who has the coolest Profile Pic?

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 pm

No she just got up because my annoying brother woke her up =( She's a Boykin Spaniel, a year and 4 months.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Who has the coolest Profile Pic? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who has the coolest Profile Pic?

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:No she just got up because my annoying brother woke her up =( She's a Boykin Spaniel, a year and 4 months.

aww, why wouldnt your annoying brother let her sleep :(

thats such a cute age for dogs, and a very cute bread :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 pm

My brother likes to play with Maxie's (you might have guessed by now that that's my dog) ears, and that woke her up.

You should have seen Maxie when she was a puppy! She was Ultra Super Kawaii!!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:My brother likes to play with Maxie's (you might have guessed by now that that's my dog) ears, and that woke her up.

You should have seen Maxie when she was a puppy! She was Ultra Super Kawaii!!

aww, poor doggy.

puppies are always cuties! i had three dogs that i had been with sense the day after they where born. lol. they where so small back then i could have one in the plam of my hand sleep! :)

oh and incase u where wondering about how i was able to be with my dogs sense the day after they where born, thats because the dogs mom was owned by my dads girlfriend. i helped take care of the intire litter and ended up getting three of them. i really miss them now :(
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm sorry... =(
Back to happy things! And the topic... profile pictures!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I'm sorry... =(
Back to happy things! And the topic... profile pictures!

its okay, its not your fault i dont have them anymore, its the fact that there is people on his earth as evil as my father. the only good thing that came out of the entire thing was that the dogs used to be the only reason i still saw him and made a effort to put up with him, now i havent seen him in almost a year. my life is better but i will always miss my dogs, i hope they are having a good life somewhere with a nice owner.

agreed, this is a board to talk about profile pics, not dogs. lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm

I do like yours percabethsprincess, though I don't see the relationship between multicolored dogs and perfume.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I do like yours percabethsprincess, though I don't see the relationship between multicolored dogs and perfume.

the picture is actually a juicy couture ad. juicy couture's symbles are three things, crowns, the letter J in gold, and little scottie dogs. in fact the dogs are on their singautre handbag and their signature design is two scootie dogs, facing a crown that is in the middle, some hearts and the the love G&P, withe the words juicy couture, born in the glamourse USA right under them. i have the handbag actually right next to me... lol.

Last edited by percabethsprincess on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Oh, I get it.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm

oh and as the why the dogs are multi colored, that has to do with the fact that juicy couture is a very colorful and girly. the dogs are all colored girly, pink -which is their signature color-, light blue, and purple. all of it fits their fun, and girly theme of the label. the label is normally for teenagers and women ages 14-25, though they do have a line for little girls and pre-teens, they primarily design for teenagers and young women.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Ok. I'm not a preteen yet though. I'm not a little girl either.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Ok. I'm not a preteen yet though. I'm not a little girl either.

the little girl collection is actually a few lines, there is the infant stuff, the baby stuff, the 3-6 year old stuff, the 6-9 year old stuff, and then 10-12 is pre-teen. though depending on how tall u are alot of the 12 year olds buy the teenager/young women stuff. also once u are in pre-teen their charms dont look so big on u so u can where more of their jewerly. the first time i came into a juicy couture store everyone thought i was 16 when i was only 12. i am was, and still am tall for my age so i have always worn the teenager/young women stuff. i love fashion. :) the first time i went to a saks store everyone there thought i was atleast 18. lol. maybe it had to do with the height of the shoes i was trying on though... lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Whoa! People say I look like I'm 12. Quite an achievement for me. =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Whoa! People say I look like I'm 12. Quite an achievement for me. =)

lol, thats cool. i think everyone thinks i am older cause
1. i am tall
2. i where high heels all the time. i actually have a pair of michael kors that are 5 inchs. -michael kors is a fashion god and dont let anyone tell u different.-
3.i adore fashion, its like my life.
4. people say i talk mature, whatever that means.
5.the clothes i were are sometimes what u might not think 13 year olds mom would let her were.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoyingOrangefan18 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 pm

People thought i act like a 18 year old because of the way i speak.. then they think im 17 for being tall.. then freakin 16 because of the way i dress! its crazy.. but hey... i love it.. lets me get away with certain things haha jkjkjk...
AnnoyingOrangefan18
AnnoyingOrangefan18
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 33
Location : In a house, in a room, in North carolina.. and that is all you need to know =D
Humor : Sarcastic and Random as a Hyper Clown.. haha
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 pm

But sometimes you act like you're two. Lol. laugh
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 pm

AnnoyingOrangefan18 wrote:People thought i act like a 18 year old because of the way i speak.. then they think im 17 for being tall.. then freakin 16 because of the way i dress! its crazy.. but hey... i love it.. lets me get away with certain things haha jkjkjk...

lol :) isnt it fun when people mistake your age? some of the people at the indie theater i go to think i am in my twenties. lol. cause of the way i talk about some of the films and figure out the under liying themes and such. its cool. :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Everyone thinks I'm either younger or older than I really am. They'll either mistake me for 8 or 12. It's weird.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:43 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Everyone thinks I'm either younger or older than I really am. They'll either mistake me for 8 or 12. It's weird.

Based on your pic?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 am

riczhang wrote:
smoothmoves97 wrote:Everyone thinks I'm either younger or older than I really am. They'll either mistake me for 8 or 12. It's weird.

Based on your pic?

to me her picture looks like one of either a pre-teen girl or a 4-6 year old. lol. its very cute but not many age groups use those types of pics.

another thing by her pic u can also tell she is a girl, i mean boys do use dog pictures, but hers has hearts on it... lol. its very cute and girly to me. though thats just me and many others may think very differently about it.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am

we've all noticed. haha.

so we should have a vote or something for the person with the coolest profile pic.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 am

That'd be alot to vote for. We have 192 users.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:40 am

wow already!! thats a lot.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 am

We could nominate people.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 am

yea we could hold a vote on the topic.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next