MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 7 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 7 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by riczhang Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

penguinsoldier wrote:Starring Helen Mirren?

No, she's out, she hasn't won an oscar since 07.

I also got Rick's Facebook.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 7 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by tinkerirock Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 pm

so he has a facebook, too? does he also have a twitter?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

tinkerirock wrote:so he has a facebook, too? does he also have a twitter?

Yes and yes
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm

i bet alot of people pretend to be him because people knows he has a facebook and a twitter
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:i bet alot of people pretend to be him because people knows he has a facebook and a twitter

Actuatlly the facebook wasn't bad, found him right away, twitter well, I already had his twitter./
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 pm

why do you need to have both? i mean, aren't they both pretty much the same thing?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 pm

i think twitter is like you don't post, you like talk about ur day or somethin
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 am

You tweet short comments that are just there facebook is more about friends easily touching base with each other. Both can work the same way. I love facebook but not that crazy about twitter.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 am

Really pissed off, my bowling ball was totally rigged.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm

????
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Germany 0-1 Spain

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 pm

I am stuck in Texas 1,500 miles from home. Even though I am with good friends I feel aweful, no energy and need to head home.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:I am stuck in Texas 1,500 miles from home. Even though I am with good friends I feel aweful, no energy and need to head home.

Sounds like me when I'm jet-tagged though that probably isn't your problem.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Driving around the US must drain your energy. Sorry Posidonsdaughter =(
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Driving around the US must drain your energy. Sorry Posidonsdaughter =(

Wonder what it is like to drive inter-country.....
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

inter-country? like inland?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:55 pm

yea, like there is no ocean around you. land-blocked. it drives me insane to be on a road trip with land-blocked states. it's like claustrophobia...
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:yea, like there is no ocean around you. land-blocked. it drives me insane to be on a road trip with land-blocked states. it's like claustrophobia...

Really? It never matters to me. I love long drives. My favorite place is the highway because it means I'm not almost there.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:13 pm

I hate driving/sitting in a car for any longer than 250 km(About 150 miles) it drives me crazy, and I absolutely can't go cross-country cause I get car sick, so I fly cross-country, and sometimes my family loves road-trips so sometimes they'll leave a few days before me and take the road trip while I'll fly/
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm

riczhang wrote:I hate driving/sitting in a car for any longer than 250 km(About 150 miles) it drives me crazy, and I absolutely can't go cross-country cause I get car sick, so I fly cross-country, and sometimes my family loves road-trips so sometimes they'll leave a few days before me and take the road trip while I'll fly/

What I love is looking out the window. Just look out the window and think. You can sort your thoughts. I hate long trips if I have no music, though.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

i hate sitting in cars for a long time. i can't read while they we're driving, it makes me feel like im gonna be sick. Hey, has anyone realized that we're never actually posting on the Percy Jackson subject thingys anymore?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Artemisrocks wrote:i hate sitting in cars for a long time. i can't read while they we're driving, it makes me feel like im gonna be sick. Hey, has anyone realized that we're never actually posting on the Percy Jackson subject thingys anymore?

Whaddya mean?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm

TheAravis wrote:
riczhang wrote:I hate driving/sitting in a car for any longer than 250 km(About 150 miles) it drives me crazy, and I absolutely can't go cross-country cause I get car sick, so I fly cross-country, and sometimes my family loves road-trips so sometimes they'll leave a few days before me and take the road trip while I'll fly/

What I love is looking out the window. Just look out the window and think. You can sort your thoughts. I hate long trips if I have no music, though.

Sitting in a car for 4+ hours really bothers me, because my lower half basically falls asleep and then I fall out of the car when we arrive at our destination. And I need some kind of noise, whether it be a DVD or a song.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 am

yea, and i sometimes get carsick, which ruins everything. if i'm watching a movie, or listening to music, i could get thru. but, i do agree with TheAravis: looking out the window is almost the only thing you can do, and it does help you sort out thoughts
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 am

Random Announcement: I moved to our suite downtown cause the townhouse we were living in while our house was under renovation doesn't offer Air Con.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next