MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 14 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 14 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by PJO-geek Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm

I don't know...I'll check it out at the library first. When's it coming out?
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 14 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by riczhang Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 pm

PJO-geek wrote:I don't know...I'll check it out at the library first. When's it coming out?

Oct. 12th the Same day as the Lost Hero.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Cool. I saw a pic of a page on some website a long time ago. Not sure I want to get it, but I'll have to check it out again before I decide.

Oh dear. Evil sis 1 and friends (9-10 yrs old) are annoying the crap outta me. And A-Rocks is helping them! Someone help me. CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 14 Icon_bounce
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

I might get it.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 am

As will I.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 am

That avatar is your's smoothmoves? Didn't recongnize it.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Well, I changed it. that may be the reason why =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:41 pm

what do we say now?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Does anyone have a dog? Mine is on my lap right now
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Nope
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Awwwww my dog just fell asleep on my lap!!! She hasn't done that in a while but she's still tired from the lake. (She went swimming 3 times and it was SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:04 pm

aww your doggy sounds adorable!

My dogs that i used to have used to love to swim. It was so cute!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:56 pm

I used to have a dog, but he got some sort of sickness that we had to put him down from.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

aww, i am so sorry for your lost.

EDIT: omg yes bloomingdales has 20% off the marc by marc jacobs jail bird dress I want, and the marc by marc jacobs miss marc best friends T-shirt! They are so mine when my mom comes home! lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

It's so like you to get fashion from dogs.......
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 pm

well the marc jacobs T-shirt has dogs on it, see

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=485350&CategoryID=8990&LinkType=PDPZ1

I'm currently trying to chose which color I want. Marc jacobs is know to have very saturated colors that don't come out right on photos, so idk if I should risk it and get it in the pink one, or play it safe and get it in cream.

what do you think?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 am

Don't ask me, I shop at thrift stores, I don't know anything about designer stuff like that. =P
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 am

I went to optometrists today and even though I didn't need to change glasses I still changed them cause I felt this urge to.

The new pair is a jet Black Giorgio(I spelt it wrong I think) Armani.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 am

Cool. For some weird reason I'm looking through my 4th grade yearbook... oh, there's that weird kid who's last name means "go to the crows"
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Cool. For some weird reason I'm looking through my 4th grade yearbook... oh, there's that weird kid who's last name means "go to the crows"

You mean Korakas?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 am

Yup! I told him what his last name meant and he said "cool."
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm

lol, cool in a good way or in a bad way?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't know. He just said 'cool' in that monotone that only boys can achieve.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Haha, I know what you mean! It's so annoying!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, girls' generic boy voices seem to annoy the boys. =P
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next