MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moon

+13
TheAravis
tinkerirock
AnnoyingOrangefan18
DiaClaireNoel
NataliaMelodyLevi2
riczhang
gods_love_me
percabethsprincess
posiden#1god
smoothmoves97
percyjackson101
Cennedy125
Artemisrocks
17 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

New Moon - Page 5 Empty New Moon

Post by Artemisrocks Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone here a Twilight/New Moon fan? im not a twilight fan myself, but i figured that some people probably are.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

New Moon - Page 5 Empty Re: New Moon

Post by AnnoyingOrangefan18 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I use to be a die hard twilight fan. And i still want to see eclispe. But.. Its getting old.!! Really!! Plus watching the news and reading the gossip magizines. Their STILL talkin about robert pattintion and kristen!!!! Gahhh its annoying!!
AnnoyingOrangefan18
AnnoyingOrangefan18
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 33
Location : In a house, in a room, in North carolina.. and that is all you need to know =D
Humor : Sarcastic and Random as a Hyper Clown.. haha
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 pm

AnnoyingOrangefan18 wrote:I use to be a die hard twilight fan. And i still want to see eclispe. But.. Its getting old.!! Really!! Plus watching the news and reading the gossip magizines. Their STILL talkin about robert pattintion and kristen!!!! Gahhh its annoying!!

i think they are going to talk about robert and kristen till they fully admit to being together. if they even are together.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm

I think they are still going to be talking about Robert and Kristen in 2053.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I think they are still going to be talking about Robert and Kristen in 2053.

haha. agreed. i mean theres nothing better for people to gossip about and those 30-60 minute daily tv shows need some filler for in between the big 'scandals'
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

You mean the made up scandals?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:You mean the made up scandals?

when i put scandals in ' marks i meant the made up scandals, the things that are hardly even news worthy so idk why we are talking about it -acess hollywood gave an entire 8 minutes just to demi lovato's tattoo. they had a psychologist come in and talk about it. i love how they have a psychologist on that show, makes me laugh. lol- oh and the break up 'scandals' :| i cant believe i actually read/watch some of these types of things.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Yeah. There's a video on YouTube of Justin Bieber drying his hair and I commented: Are the girls of America so obsessed now that we need to see Justin Bieber drying his hair?! What will be next, "Justin Bieber drinks water"?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Yeah. There's a video on YouTube of Justin Bieber drying his hair and I commented: Are the girls of America so obsessed now that we need to see Justin Bieber drying his hair?! What will be next, "Justin Bieber drinks water"?

TMZ once did three whole minutes on leighton meester -gossip girl star- eating take out in between filimg. :|
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoyingOrangefan18 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Wow.... its so stupid how EVERYone is obsessed with these people! theres nothing special about them! other than that they are really wierd people! When will this EVER end =(?
AnnoyingOrangefan18
AnnoyingOrangefan18
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 33
Location : In a house, in a room, in North carolina.. and that is all you need to know =D
Humor : Sarcastic and Random as a Hyper Clown.. haha
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Never, sadly. Unless America straightens up which I doubt it ever will. Sadness.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 pm

america has an obession with celeberties, i think its cause we all want to be famous, rich, and such.

but this is about twilight sags: new moon. not america and our obession with celebs
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:07 pm

So Twilight...
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm

ummm...
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

i went to the twilight night in st.louis!!!!!! sadly our star wasn't as major as some of the other cities got, but it was still awesome! the person who plays the guy who rosalie was engaged to was there. i got to take my picture with him and he gave me his auto. it was awesome, it just really irked me that we got the guy who will have less than 5 minutes of screen time and other cities got cullens, wolf pack members, volturi members, and bree tanner, and most cities got two stars instead of just one. oh well it was still fun. they also had a red carpet where they took pictures of u with card board cut outs of characters, a make up both where they did u up twilight style, a live band -still have no idea who they are though. lol.- a temporary tattoo stand, a both where they inserted u into twilight posters, and a psychic. didnt stay to actually watch new moon cause i have it on dvd. lol. anyhow it was awesome. New Moon - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:i went to the twilight night in st.louis!!!!!! sadly our star wasn't as major as some of the other cities got, but it was still awesome! the person who plays the guy who rosalie was engaged to was there. i got to take my picture with him and he gave me his auto. it was awesome, it just really irked me that we got the guy who will have less than 5 minutes of screen time and other cities got cullens, wolf pack members, volturi members, and bree tanner, and most cities got two stars instead of just one. oh well it was still fun. they also had a red carpet where they took pictures of u with card board cut outs of characters, a make up both where they did u up twilight style, a live band -still have no idea who they are though. lol.- a temporary tattoo stand, a both where they inserted u into twilight posters, and a psychic. didnt stay to actually watch new moon cause i have it on dvd. lol. anyhow it was awesome. New Moon - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Sounded like alot of fun, which city were the stars at?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm

riczhang wrote:
percabethsprincess wrote:i went to the twilight night in st.louis!!!!!! sadly our star wasn't as major as some of the other cities got, but it was still awesome! the person who plays the guy who rosalie was engaged to was there. i got to take my picture with him and he gave me his auto. it was awesome, it just really irked me that we got the guy who will have less than 5 minutes of screen time and other cities got cullens, wolf pack members, volturi members, and bree tanner, and most cities got two stars instead of just one. oh well it was still fun. they also had a red carpet where they took pictures of u with card board cut outs of characters, a make up both where they did u up twilight style, a live band -still have no idea who they are though. lol.- a temporary tattoo stand, a both where they inserted u into twilight posters, and a psychic. didnt stay to actually watch new moon cause i have it on dvd. lol. anyhow it was awesome. New Moon - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Sounded like alot of fun, which city were the stars at?

here is a qutoe form a article that says about who was where and what cities twilight night happened at. lol.

Attending the Philadelphia event (The Piazza) were Jackson Rathbone ("Jasper Hale") and Bronson Pelletier ("Jared"), and Rathbone seized the opportunity to promote his weekend's co-release The Last Airbender as well as The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (note: Airbender was filmed in the city). Rathbone also threw out the first pitch at the Phillies/BlueJays game Saturday.
In San Diego (Park at the Park), Peter Facinelli ("Carlisle Cullen") and The Twilight Saga: New Moon star Edi Gathegi ("Laurent") were the featured guests.
In Atlanta (Atlantic Station), it was Daniel Cudmore ("Felix") who visited the crowds, and he participated in the Braves' Celebrity Softball Classic while there as well.
Jodelle Ferland ("Bree Tanner") and Tyson Houseman ("Quil Ateara") headed to Dallas (AT&T Plaza at the American Airlines Center) to participate in that city's "Twilight Night" event (photos of the appearance can be found here).
Meanwhile, Booboo Stewart ("Seth Clearwater") and Tinsel Korey ("Emily Young") were in Denver (Sloan's Lake Park) with hundreds of fans (despite the rain) to present The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Before the appearance, they stopped to talk to the area's 9NEWS about the film.

Jack Huston ("Royce King") was in St. Louis (Union Station) for "Twilight Night," and local coverage of the appearance reports that "Jack took over an hour to welcome the lucky VIPs and sign autographs and pose for hundreds of pictures."

Michael Welch ("Mike Newton")'s appearance in Miami (Gusman Center Performing Arts), according to The Miami Herald, "featured a fortuneteller, trivia games, photo stations, a band playing songs from the movie soundtrack, henna tattoo artists, and Twilight themed-makeovers."

Charlie Bewley ("Demetri") and Julia Jones ("Leah Clearwater") went to Salt Lake City (Fairmont Park) for their portion of the twelve-city "Twilight Night," and they spoke with the Deseret News about their relationships with the Saga and Twilight fans.

Nikki Reed ("Rosalie Hale") and Elizabeth Reaser ("Esme Cullen") headed to Seattle (Fremont Outdoor Movies) where hundreds of fans had been lining up, Alex Meraz ("Paul") made his way to National Harbor (National Harbor Plaza), Cameron Bright ("Alec") went to Portland (Colonel Summers City Park), and Justin Chon ("Eric Yorkie") was at Phoenix (Desert Ridge Marketplace)'s "Twilight Night."

it sounds like we where the only city who got autograhs and got pictures with the star that came :) hmmm.... now i dont feel so irked. lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 am

None of the main big stars were there?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm

the bigger towns always get the bigger stars. i live in a small state, so we only get big stars sometimes... we got miley cyrus once... and we're getting star wars in concert...
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:32 pm

awesome! we have a lot of celebs come to the city for concerts, but not to where we live. a lot of famous singers live in the city, but not near us.

back on topic: i love new moon and twilight, but im not as big of a fan as i was b4
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

i think my fave will be Eclipse, with the action and all....
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 pm

yea same. everyone says its like slow and boring, but i think its really awesome.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 pm

how would it be slow and boring! its pretty muck a war!
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

IT grossed 30 million at the midnights shows, breaking the previous record, though it is still on course by experts to be a huge flop.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 pm

I've never seen the movie, but I read a bit of the novel. It was boring. Half the time I was yelling, "I don't care!" at the book in my mind.

My sister warned me, though.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 pm

well yea, new moon was a bit boring in the middle, but i still like it.

and the movie was realy awesome, though i could see how its gana be a flop soon
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum