MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12

+5
thedamsnackbar
tinkerirock
Cennedy125
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
9 posters

Go down

THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12 Empty THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:19 am

The dedicated website for the series, www.heroesofolympus.com launched today with a first look at The Lost Hero book trailer, webcast viewing information, never-before-seen character art, tour information, and much more. Fans can join The Lost Hero celebration with Rick Riordan at Camp Half-Blood live, via a free webcast through the website. The event kicks off at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain, 4pm Pacific on October 12. Fans signed into the webcast will have the exclusive opportunity to experience the launch festivities including a very special announcement from Rick Riordan. Downloadable event kits will be available on the website for fun ideas and activities to host your own The Lost Hero launch party.

WILL YOU BE TUNING IN? WILL YOU HAVE A PERCY PARTY OF YOUR OWN?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12 Empty Re: THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:05 am

Make sure if you are going to watch the webcast --- that you register on the heroesofolympus.com site ---- before the 12 of October.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12 Empty Re: THE LOST HERO RELEASE PARTY -- LIVE WEBCAM BROADCAST FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS on 10/12

Post by riczhang Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:32 am

I just registered
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 pm

I've registered! I can't wait! My friends b-day party is that day so we are all going to listen to it!
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

i still have to register, because im not sure i cant get internet that day.... sigh-- though i know that i could just go on the news section the next day of mortalnet and it'll tell me everything i need to know Smile
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamsnackbar Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Like half the 8th grade is coming over to watch!!!!!!!
Can't wait!!!!!
thedamsnackbar
thedamsnackbar
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 53
Humor : In search of the dam snack bar :P
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:49 pm

guys, when it's on, we should all be on the chat room and talk about it while it's happening.
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Do we need to have a webcam?

I'm gonna go register right now! =D
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm

I just registered too!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 am

Ok, just throwing this out here but why do you need to register? I mean it is over the web not like we're RVSPing some upscale restaurant.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 am

I think that they are trying to keep track of how many people watch the webcast.
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 am

They can do that simply using a nielsen rating like system, nielsen can track what people are watching at all times... so they dn't need that.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 am

Also, my Copy of The Lost Hero, and The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel is being dispatched tomorrow.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 am

By saying dispatched you mean mailed to you? Then it will arrive on the 12th?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:07 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:By saying dispatched you mean mailed to you? Then it will arrive on the 12th?

Well, mailed so that it is guaranteed to arrive on the 12th in Europe(If it arrives early then the post office holds it until the 12th for delivery) where the company I order from ships from, so I hope it can get here by the 12th, but I'm not sure.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:04 am

So disappointed I just figured out that the 11th is thanksgiving in Canada which means i won't get the book Tuesday, I'll get it Wednesday Thursday earliest as the post office is closed the 11th which will create big backlogs.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:56 am

Well the 11th is our celebration of Columbus Day and our Post Offices will be closed too. So we are in the same situation.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Well the 11th is our celebration of Columbus Day and our Post Offices will be closed too. So we are in the same situation.

Off topic: But what is Columbus Day?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by thedamsnackbar Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Day Columbus first landed in America. (although some people think it was some Norwegians like a few hundred years earlier O_O)
thedamsnackbar
thedamsnackbar
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 53
Humor : In search of the dam snack bar :P
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Oh, OK.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 pm

yea i kno rite, but just saying...

how do you get in to register?? I NEED AN ASWER ASAP! (not to be pushy, but just before tommorow, and i have to get off in a few)

*i agree with Christof, we should all be on the chat during the webcast
and anyone know if we have to have a webcame or something?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:51 pm

i regestered, and i must say- I AM VERY EXCITED FOR TOMMOROW! not only is the lost hero coming out, the broadcast is coming on, and i will wear my camp- half blood shirt to school tommorow in honour of this awesome series!!!
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:37 am

Where did you get a Camp Half-Blood shirt? I want one!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down