MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

+20
posiden#1god
ejgoober
TheAravis
sonofzeus
TheSilverHunter
Cennedy125
Posidonsdaughter
Camisado57
tinkerirock
percyjackson101
Artemisrocks
Poseidon_Demigod
PJO-geek
Demeterlikescereal
Spenciman
Daughter of Athena
athenachick
Luke
riczhang
Christof
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 4 Empty How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

Post by Christof Tue May 12, 2009 5:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

the title sais it all
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 4 Empty Re: How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 am

percyjackson101 wrote:oh awesome..... that would be something

anyways, the barreir thing was pretty confusing, but it is all good now...
SPOILER ALERT FOR THE LAST OLYMPAIN
does anyone know why Kronos was weak in Olympus on the morning of Percy's birthday? you know, when Luke was going to stab himself with the scythe so he would die and kill Kronos.. Kronos seemed to be weak, like he was capable of killing Percy right then and there, but he was weak and didn't... i sort of forgot how Kronos became weak, and I don't have TLO with me rite now, so yeah.....

No Cronus wasn't weak, it's just when Annabeth got hit, Luke's determination grew stronger by a hundredfold.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 4 Empty Re: How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different?

Post by ejgoober Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:35 pm

plus Luke had a bit of consionessness when Kronos was about to you know kill Luke to use his form
ejgoober
ejgoober
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 58
Humor : "With great power, comes great need to take a nap."
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:56 pm

ejgoober wrote:plus Luke had a bit of consionessness when Kronos was about to you know kill Luke to use his form

Another thing I think is that because Kronos nevered really actually fully settled into the body, and Luke was always fighting him, so that was probably another reason why Kronus was weaker that night.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:58 pm

true.. and the fact that once kronos got into luke's body was that luke had been fighting off ever since SO luke was really a good guy after all
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:01 pm

tinkerirock wrote:true.. and the fact that once kronos got into luke's body was that luke had been fighting off ever since SO luke was really a good guy after all
We've already discussed this. Luke was guilty, and he was totally into it until he found out some of Kronos's plans. He tried to back off but couldn't, so he fought him.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Mon May 03, 2010 8:04 pm

I think becendorf should not have died that part wwas sad
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 pm

posiden#1god wrote:I think becendorf should not have died that part wwas sad

Well, if Beckendorf hadn't died, Silena mightn't have ever felt guilty/sad/pressured/angry/insert feeling here, so we might've never learned who the spy was.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 pm

ya but i brother not hace a character die to find out who the spy was
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu May 20, 2010 11:28 pm

posiden#1god wrote:I think becendorf should not have died that part wwas sad

Well Selina was the spy so no matter what good she did i still think that she deserved to die, but Beckondorf should have lived.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri May 21, 2010 12:08 am

totally agree there was no need for him to get killed, and selina just ya she deserved to die
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 am

What???? no, selena didnt deserve to die... she thought it was helping... u guys have no heart...jeez... she didnt know... and she was good at the end...
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri May 21, 2010 2:56 am

DiaClaireNoel wrote:What???? no, selena didnt deserve to die... she thought it was helping... u guys have no heart...jeez... she didnt know... and she was good at the end...

Yes, but there is a saying no matter how much good you do, it never makes up for the bad.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am

Still...

Plus, Aphrodite said in The Titan's Curse that she would like to see more tragic love stories... Happy now, Aphrodite?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 pm

i think that they shouldl've had the Gods come to camp or something, just having them making a point and all about the war.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

That would have been cool.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 pm

I would have liked to know if Percy had a human brother or sister.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:I would have liked to know if Percy had a human brother or sister.

You mean on Sally get's pregnant with Paul's baby or another son/daughter of Posiden?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 am

We might find out in the next books
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 pm

We might also find out if Percy now has any demigod half-siblings.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

there are also more demigods from different gods/goddesses and from around the world!!!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:54 pm

I think it will be really cool to learn what all the new cabins look like.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I think it will be really cool to learn what all the new cabins look like.

Well it does describe some of them in TLO.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 pm

i wish in the movie, they should've kept the cabins. i was looking forward to see how they looked like, as in real... sigh

anyways, back on topic. How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 pm

I wish they could have made the books longer to make it easier to understand and give more info.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfArtemis Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Grr... I Hate Luke.... How do you think the Last Olympian should have been different? - Page 4 Icon_evil Thalia is best!
SonOfArtemis
SonOfArtemis
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next