MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it?

+8
percyjackson101
TheSilverHunter
smoothmoves97
Greek_Geek
marcos522
Neptune95
riczhang
Azteza
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Empty Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it?

Post by Azteza Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 am

Right so i was thinking and i came up with the title,, lol just wright random stuff
Azteza
Azteza
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 42
Humor : Please Wait To Be Seated (says a sign at a park)
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Empty Re: Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it?

Post by riczhang Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 am

Azteza wrote:Right so i was thinking and i came up with the title,, lol just wright random stuff

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in it as the series it self I don't think could ever be successfully made into a TV Show unless someone like absolutely brilliant was behind it.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Empty Re: Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it?

Post by Neptune95 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 am

I have to agree with Riczhang, i dont think it will turn out good....but i would want it to be in (Animemation), if someone was to make it into a Show
Neptune95
Neptune95
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Humor : If you where a Child of Zeus and Hera, wouldint that make you Royalty......poor, poor, Ares and Hephaestus?! :(
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

I think that Stop-motion animation would be an interesting way to go.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune95 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 am

Thank You! Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Icon_biggrin
Neptune95
Neptune95
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Humor : If you where a Child of Zeus and Hera, wouldint that make you Royalty......poor, poor, Ares and Hephaestus?! :(
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marcos522 Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:22 am

I think, the tittle should stay the same : Percy Jackson and the olympians.

And the show should be by season, like each book is a season, like Grey's anatomy, lost (Each season is diffrent). And each chapter or two chapters, or part of a chapter (you get the idea) is a diffrent episode.

I don't know, should it be live action?, or animation?, you tell me. i think it should be live action.
marcos522
marcos522
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 66
Humor : Puerto Rico is Apollos's island.
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 am

marcos522 wrote:I think, the tittle should stay the same : Percy Jackson and the olympians.

And the show should be by season, like each book is a season, like Grey's anatomy, lost (Each season is diffrent). And each chapter or two chapters, or part of a chapter (you get the idea) is a diffrent episode.

I don't know, should it be live action?, or animation?, you tell me. i think it should be live action.

But then you already know the outcome of the season, which defeats the function of the finales.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Greek_Geek Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:49 am

Stop-motion? Are you serious? I think it has to be live action, I don't have the patience for Stop-motion or animation - apart from Wallace and Gromit - I doubt this will ever be, but its nice to fantasize about it. I'd hope the people who made Vampire Diaries would direct it, sue they changed the book, but it was for the better.
Greek_Geek
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Greek_Geek wrote:Stop-motion? Are you serious? I think it has to be live action, I don't have the patience for Stop-motion or animation - apart from Wallace and Gromit - I doubt this will ever be, but its nice to fantasize about it. I'd hope the people who made Vampire Diaries would direct it, sue they changed the book, but it was for the better.

I completely agree. Except I haven't seen Vampire Diaries.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

I would love to have it like Rick's short CHB stories.... a new set of characters?
I keep thinking of Legend of the Seeker.
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Female Number of posts : 208
Humor : WHAAT?! I'm already in Hell...
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:23 pm

What's that?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

It's a show based on a fantasy book series.

The story takes place in the world author Terry Goodkind created in his The Sword of Truth fantasy novel series. The three main provinces are Westland, the Midlands and D'Hara. Westland is separated from the Midlands by a magical boundary, which was created to prevent any magic from entering Westland. On the other side of the Midlands is D'Hara, which is ruled by Darken Rahl. The Confessors oversee the welfare of the people of the Midlands.
The first season is loosely based on the first book of The Sword of Truth series Wizard's First Rule. Some of the stories feature events and characters not encountered in the books, while others loosely adapt events from the book. The story begins after the invasion of Darken Rahl's army into the Midlands. Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Regan), a Confessor, ventures into Westland in search of a wizard and the Seeker, who has been prophesied to defeat Rahl. Kahlan finds the wizard, Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Bruce Spence), and the Seeker, Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), who is forced to accept his destiny. Together, they set off on a journey to seek out Darken Rahl and his minions. They soon discover that in the process of defeating Darken Rahl, they unintentionally helped the Keeper of the underworld create tears between the veil of the underworld and the world of the living. Richard's quest in the second season is to find the 'Stone of Tears' to seal the rifts between the worlds and defeat the Keeper.
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 am

TheSilverHunter wrote:It's a show based on a fantasy book series.

The story takes place in the world author Terry Goodkind created in his The Sword of Truth fantasy novel series. The three main provinces are Westland, the Midlands and D'Hara. Westland is separated from the Midlands by a magical boundary, which was created to prevent any magic from entering Westland. On the other side of the Midlands is D'Hara, which is ruled by Darken Rahl. The Confessors oversee the welfare of the people of the Midlands.
The first season is loosely based on the first book of The Sword of Truth series Wizard's First Rule. Some of the stories feature events and characters not encountered in the books, while others loosely adapt events from the book. The story begins after the invasion of Darken Rahl's army into the Midlands. Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Regan), a Confessor, ventures into Westland in search of a wizard and the Seeker, who has been prophesied to defeat Rahl. Kahlan finds the wizard, Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Bruce Spence), and the Seeker, Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), who is forced to accept his destiny. Together, they set off on a journey to seek out Darken Rahl and his minions. They soon discover that in the process of defeating Darken Rahl, they unintentionally helped the Keeper of the underworld create tears between the veil of the underworld and the world of the living. Richard's quest in the second season is to find the 'Stone of Tears' to seal the rifts between the worlds and defeat the Keeper.

I've read the books, never seen the TV show.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:56 am

Sounds interesting.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSilverHunter Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

The TV show is amazing!
TheSilverHunter
TheSilverHunter
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Cool.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:32 pm

yea. i think a TV show on PJO would be pretty cool, but they would have to have a good story line and a good director that knows how to capture attention of the audience. That would be cool if they showed how life is everyday at camp and how it is with powers and on quests. Here are the people i would choose to be in the tv show:

Percy Jackson: Josh Hutcherson
Annabeth Chase: Anna Sophia Robb
Chiron: Peirce Brosnan
Tyson: Andrew Caldwell (person who plays "Thor" on Hannah Montana)
Posiedon: Kevin McKidd
Zeus: Sean Bean
Luke: Jake Abel

*there are others, but i think this is good enough for the main cast Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Icon_smile
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm

I can see Josh being Percy but not Anna for Annabeth.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 pm

I imagined Annabeth as my friend's sister, but my friend's sister isn't an actress. I could see Josh as Percy.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 am

Greek_Geek wrote:Stop-motion? Are you serious? I think it has to be live action, I don't have the patience for Stop-motion or animation - apart from Wallace and Gromit - I doubt this will ever be, but its nice to fantasize about it. I'd hope the people who made Vampire Diaries would direct it, sue they changed the book, but it was for the better.

they also made gossip girl and pretty little lairs. i dont think i would want them though... they changed gossip girl to much in some places and then to little in others....

and with pretty little lairs they changed a girls hair color. now i know this may not sound like much, but it mean ALOT to one of the biggest plot lines of the series!
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Unfortunately I doubt that a PJO TV series will happen.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Unfortunately I doubt that a PJO TV series will happen.

yeah espically when we have the movies.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:58 am

I need clarification: Are they making SoM? Because I hear they're making it and then I hear that they canceled it. Then I hear that they are making it and... well you get the point.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by asa100 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 am

I would like a series about PJO with live action, but it must be all new stories and new quests,because it's better to make movie for every major adventure, and the tv show better be new adventures and quest that would fit in a season,like ever season for a quest Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Icon_smile .

Would A PJO TV show intrest you and who would you want to make it? Icon_cool
asa100
asa100
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Male Number of posts : 88
Location : U.A.E,or is it cabin number 3 in camp?..., oh never mind
Humor : will I get transformed to a pine tree because Poseidon claimed me or will I just explode where ever I stood
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

that would be cool Smile and there could be new characters and such...that would be amazinginging Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next