MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos you're favorite god and why?

+15
Zeareus
percyjackson101
Pendragon
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
TheSilverHunter
polkmen1234
Artemisrocks
Greek_Geek
Beckendorf
Demeterlikescereal
apollogrl10
athenachick
Luke
Daughter of Athena
19 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whos you're favorite god?

Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap12%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap23%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap12%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Empty Whos you're favorite god and why?

Post by Daughter of Athena Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

My favorite gods are Athena and Artemis!
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 1050
Humor : I think of random stuff!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Empty Re: Whos you're favorite god and why?

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 am

yes. it is. it is like taking risks

ANYWAYS i do agree Hestia is one of my favortie goddesses, along with Posidon and Zeus. Hermes is pretty cool, because of pranks
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Whos you're favorite god and why? - Page 7 Empty Re: Whos you're favorite god and why?

Post by posiden#1god Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 am

Posidon Posidon Posidon sorry some one said if i say i his name three times fast he would apear right in front of me, o well it was worth the try. Posidon is my favorite and if you dont believe me just check my user name, and he is my favorite because controling water would be awsome.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 am

tinkerirock wrote:well in MY point, she was the last olympian, in the last book. and she was thoughtful, and she keeps the flames going. like hope. she has hope

But is Elpis always good though, you know sometimes it is better to just give up.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:12 am

My second favorite is probably zeus then athena
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:59 am

Athena way above Zeus the old wind bag.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 am

ya she got wisdom
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Athena way above Zeus the old wind bag.

but, if Athena's so powerful why didn't she disposes of Zeus?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaweedbrain027 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 am

yeah, but i didn't really get the whole "last olympian" thing. what did she mean by that?
Seaweedbrain027
Seaweedbrain027
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 am

Seaweedbrain027 wrote:yeah, but i didn't really get the whole "last olympian" thing. what did she mean by that?

She is the LAST olympian meaning the last one on Olympus.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaweedbrain027 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:40 am

ohhh i see. but I still don't think he should have named the whole book after that little part. otherwise i love the last one! its my favorite
Seaweedbrain027
Seaweedbrain027
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 am

Seaweedbrain027 wrote:ohhh i see. but I still don't think he should have named the whole book after that little part. otherwise i love the last one! its my favorite

IT was IMPORTANT, cause she is the final hope, resembling the little flame that is when the 11th hour is nigh.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 pm

I still think posidon is awsome
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm

posiden#1god wrote:I still think posidon is awsome

We get your point now.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:55 pm

well sorry im stuck between Athena or Posidon i cant decide
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 am

same here, but just between Hestia, Posiedon, and Athena
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 pm

for me theres no doubt mines Artemis
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I think Athena is the best Smile think about it, what city in Greece do most people know? Athens... Who's the patron goddess of athens? Athena Smile and what's the most famous building in Greece? the parthenon... which is Athena's sacred temple... no doubt about it, shes the best Smile ♥️♥️
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

DiaClaireNoel wrote:I think Athena is the best Smile think about it, what city in Greece do most people know? Athens... Who's the patron goddess of athens? Athena Smile and what's the most famous building in Greece? the parthenon... which is Athena's sacred temple... no doubt about it, shes the best Smile ♥️♥️

But, the Parthenon didn't make the list of 7 great wonders, cause it wasn't good ENOUGH.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Haha funny if it was good enough like riczhang said it would have been one of the seven great wonders
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:15 pm

true........though i dont see why it could'nt have
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

o it could have but it's not
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:23 pm

ok then.....like Stone Mountain should be one, but its not .....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 pm

ya or man of the mountain but he fell off
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaweedbrain027 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

personally, I don't really like athena in the percy jackson books. she seems rather full of herself, and is pretty mean to percy
Seaweedbrain027
Seaweedbrain027
Mortal
Mortal

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

that's because she is the goddess of wisdom and only seems that way because she know's so much
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next