MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia

+20
Neptune95
smoothmoves97
veni-vidi-vici
riczhang
willrox
The Scientist
Greek Girl 13
Palladog
demi...gawd!
Posidonsdaughter
tinkerirock
PJO-geek
xxgabrielademigodxx
athenachick
Greek_Geek
Demeterlikescereal
Spenciman
Luke
Daughter of Athena
Christof
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympian?

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_lcap82%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 42 ]
How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 51

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Empty How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympian?

Post by Christof Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

the title sais it all. what do you think
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Empty Re: How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia

Post by Daughter of Athena Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 am

Me tooO@
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 1050
Humor : I think of random stuff!
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Empty Re: How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia

Post by athenachick Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 pm

she still hasnt told me why or why not that she liked it!!!!!!
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Who?
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Athena Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Who?
Daughter of Athena
Daughter of Athena
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

my friend mikaela
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Empty For the Ending's Defense

Post by xxgabrielademigodxx Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_exclaim How is not liking the ending possible???? What, did you want Annabeth to die or Percy to fall in love with Rachel or something?!

Not meaning to be rude. Just defending that good ending. How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_wink
xxgabrielademigodxx
xxgabrielademigodxx
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 29
Humor : Witty/Sarcastic/Random
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am

I know. some people think that it is confusing. How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_question How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_question How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_question
I have know idea why How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_question How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_question
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:42 pm

yea, and its not me who didnt like it, my friend did, then again, she is a bit on the strange side. But, like, everyone else i know who read it REALLLLY like it How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 pm

i thought the ending was awesome!!! How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_biggrin my sister likes it too!!! i really don't understand why some people don't like it. i think they're a little messed up How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_question (this isn't meant to offend anyone!!!! i'm sorry if I did!!!!!!)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 am

i agree, i mean, rick riordan couldn't have THE WHOLE BOOK be all happy- jolly ending like a fairytale, something had to happen, so like luke got cut off and so did that other kid, the Son of Nemisis, God of Revenge... gosh, i forgot his name...anyways, it was awesome that like Annabeth got to rebuid olympus, Grover is the God of the Wild, and Percy got his wish granted.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:34 am

The only thing about the ending that I hated was that Rick ended the story. I want it to continue and right now! He did a terrific job of winding everything up. Darn it.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:02 pm

well, he is making a new series!!!!!
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by demi...gawd! Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 pm

wat r u other peeps talkin about i thot the ending was great. O and ithink in disney hercules herc said the same thing, that he wanted to go back to earth with his friends and cant u guys understand why. Racheals decision was good to i liked it i mean y didnt u guys like the ending
demi...gawd!
demi...gawd!
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 52
Humor : The Lightning THief Movie (cuz it FAILS!!!)
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Palladog Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Christof wrote:the title sais it all. what do you think
I read the summary online before I actually read the book, and when I found out he turned down immortality... I freaked out. I mean, how can you do that!? But then I read the book, and I couldn't agree with him more. And the thing that happened at camp after that... well, it was totally worth it!
Palladog
Palladog
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 22
Humor : Student
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Greek Girl 13 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

i absolutely loved the ending! it was all perfectHow Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_exclaim How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Herz everything was all wrepped up. How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Icon_smile and tinkerirock, his name's Ethan Nakumara (not sure how to spell his last name)
Greek Girl 13
Greek Girl 13
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scientist Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:56 am

I liked the ending a lot. I think it set up for the next series quite well.
The Scientist
The Scientist
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 11
Humor : Obscure inside joke that nobody gets.
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 pm

yea same. it set a nice setting too because the Gods are now aware of their kids and everything. I think in the next series, according to the Last Olympian ending, the follwoing will be set:

-gods are aware more
-demigods are a lot more confident
-more demigods in camp
-more monsters in the next book, along with suprises
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

How Many People actualy liked the ending of The Last Olympia - Page 2 Empty Ending of tlo

Post by willrox Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

i thought percy not taking immortality was a bad move for him but a clever twist on the ending.
willrox
willrox
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm

willrox wrote:i thought percy not taking immortality was a bad move for him but a clever twist on the ending.

Should Percy have taken immortality though????He'd have to leave everything behind.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Well you never know, he might get a chance again.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 pm

veni-vidi-vici wrote:Well you never know, he might get a chance again.

Well at least they'll be immortalized through legend.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by willrox Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 pm

veni-vidi-vici wrote:Well you never know, he might get a chance again.

but if he's a minor charecter, what will he do 2 get a second chance?
willrox
willrox
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

He could copy Chiron, devote an immortal life to training heroes, you never know. Ares made Eurytion immortal for no obvious reason, so Poseidon might do the same, though i do think it unlikely that he would get another chance.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 pm

veni-vidi-vici wrote:He could copy Chiron, devote an immortal life to training heroes, you never know. Ares made Eurytion immortal for no obvious reason, so Poseidon might do the same, though i do think it unlikely that he would get another chance.
\

Exactly, because the gods are so unpredictable you never know exactly what they are planning.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

exactly, like when hades came to fight in PJO 5, and when Hestia actually became the last olympian
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next