MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!?

+2
marcos522
DiaClaireNoel
6 posters

Go down

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Empty Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!?

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 pm

I have a story on fanfiction, it's called Dia's Curse, does anyone have any comments or ideas for it?

http://mnfanfiction.uuuq.com/viewstory.php?sid=41

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Star3 Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Star3
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 642
Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Empty Re: Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!?

Post by DiaClaireNoel Tue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm

I added another chapter, comments please??
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : "Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?" He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this"- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -"distracting?"

Back to top Go down

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Empty Re: Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!?

Post by marcos522 Fri May 28, 2010 4:43 pm

I read it, it's a great story!!! I Love it. Keep at it. You're writing skills are awsome, and you build suspense really well.

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_cool Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_lol Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_wink Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Affraid Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_study Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Lol

Last edited by marcos522 on Fri May 28, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
marcos522
marcos522
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Male Number of posts : 66
Humor : Puerto Rico is Apollos's island.
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri May 28, 2010 4:46 pm

i have a story too, its called the Hidden Truth, Please check it out! the link is in my signiture!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Fri May 28, 2010 8:59 pm

thanks for the reviews! I'm going to add another chapter within the next few days...a few more reviews would help...more comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Affraid Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Fresse Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Star3 Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_study thanks!
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 pm

wohoo!! anyone read mine yet?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Sat May 29, 2010 1:13 am

i just read urs, its really good Smile u should add more chapters!
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 am

I promise I'll get to both of yours this Weekend and give both of them a review.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Sat May 29, 2010 1:24 am

Thanks Smile
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat May 29, 2010 4:55 am

Dia,

It was an interesting story the rules of life. I think that you should write more and I can't really pass judgement on it as there is only 2 chapters I think to effectively rate it I would need more writing.

Tink,

Will edit post and post review when I finish reading.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by marcos522 Sun May 30, 2010 12:28 am

riczhang wrote:Dia,

It was an interesting story the rules of life. I think that you should write more and I can't really pass judgement on it as there is only 2 chapters I think to effectively rate it I would need more writing.

Tink,

Will edit post and post review when I finish reading.

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_mad Wait just one darn second!!! Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_mad You pased judgement on mine, when i only had two chapters, and then when i had five, i think that you should treat evryone the same. Because, you are one of the styaff, you can't treat people diffrently.

P.S.

Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_evil I'm guesing you didn't like my story. just because it's diffrent!!! Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_evil (Based on Percy jackson Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_king AND the kane chronicles. Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? Icon_farao )

Sincerely,

Marcos522.
marcos522
marcos522
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 66
Humor : Puerto Rico is Apollos's island.
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun May 30, 2010 12:34 am

So I have a few points to make.

1st of all I would like to state that I passed judgement when you had 4 chapters.

2nd of all I believe that your chapters are larger

3rd of all it is a story, and I'm entitled to my own opinion

4th of all I'm treating everyone fairly, by giving everyone my real opinion, not some made up one to make people feel good.

5th of all it is true that I don't like crossovers, the same way I don't like twilight, and my opinion for twilight is some unoriginal Dracula and Romeo and Juliet mix.(No offence to ANYONE who likes Twilight)

If you have any other points to make, please PM me.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun May 30, 2010 2:41 pm

well i like twilight so....
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun May 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Told you I didn't mean to offend anyone who likes it, just my opinion.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DiaClaireNoel Sun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm

I like twilight too, but I don't find it offensive
DiaClaireNoel
DiaClaireNoel
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Sun May 30, 2010 8:38 pm

I kind of like it Ideas/comments on my fanfiction story?!? 978629
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon May 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I read the Twilight saga last year. Not my favorite book series. I liked it for a little while but it was very forgettable.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Mon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm

It didnt look interesting and i wont read it.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

wait, are you talking about Twilight?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Mon May 31, 2010 5:45 pm

ya i dont like twilight i didnt mean marco's story because i like that more the i bet i would twilight. Sorry to all twilight fans.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon May 31, 2010 11:05 pm

tinkerirock wrote:wait, are you talking about Twilight?

No, I just brought up the point of how his story was a mix between 2 pre-existing stories just like twilight is.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 am

ya they both are but a lot of stories are like that.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 am

posiden#1god wrote:ya they both are but a lot of stories are like that.

None so obvious, I can stand subtly but not up-frontness.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 am

What?
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

I would read both stories but Christof had to close the FanFiction site down Sad
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down