MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

+7
Pendragon
Posidonsdaughter
tinkerirock
Artemisrocks
percyjackson101
athenachick
PJO-geek
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Story!!! What do you think of THE END OF MY WORLD so far?

The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_lcap81%The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 13 ]
The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Empty The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

Post by PJO-geek Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey peoples!! If you've seen my signiture, you'll see that I'm writing a story called The End of My World. No one is giving me any reviews, and I really want to know if it's good so I can continue writing. But if it's not doing good, I probably won't continue. And I know it's not the best start to a story, but not everyone's perfect, right? Sad So please, review!!!!

Oh, and you can post comments about the story and suggestions for the next chapter!!! Very Happy

(It's not in my siggy anymore, so if you want to see it and can't find it, PM me and I'll give you the web address. Thanx!!)

Last edited by PJO-geek on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to. =))
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Empty Re: The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

Post by PJO-geek Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 pm

of course!! but you have to make an account over there. can't wait to read!!
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Empty Re: The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:27 pm

i liked ur story too much for u to not to continue. not litterly, but it would be awesome if u continued! nice romance, too.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 pm

i just made this poem "Fire Rage". the link is in my signiture. Please reveiw!! **ill be making some soon**
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 am

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't posted lately. I'm on vacation in MO, and I was writing practically the whole 7 hr drive!! That's a lot of writing!! I should get the 8th chapter up before I leave. Hope you guys like it!!! The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I'll continue I promise!! Trust me, I'm not like any of those crappy authors who never finish a story when they promise too. (no offense to anyone if you are one of those people The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_redface.) It might take a while, but I will finish!!

I will read your poems tinkerirock, I just want to get this chapter up first.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 pm

oh wohoo! yea u got the chapter up, and thankz for trying to read my poems!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I have read them now, and they're great! I'm so close to being done with my chapter, I just have to edit it. It'll be up by Thurs at the latest!!! Yay! The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Can't wait!
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Kay, gonna be a little longer. I need to fix some stuff. This one part I'm not happy about at all and I need to fix it. Really, REALLY sorry. I'll post it ASAP!!! Promise! The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_smile
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:18 am

All right! CAN'T WAIT!
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Hopefully ch 8 will be up this weekend. Once again, really sorry about the mix up. The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_sad Oh, and I got homework the first day back at school. Yay.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Hey peoples! Chapter 8 is up! Finally! I'm gonna start working on Ch. 9 as soon as possible. Hope you like it! The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:32 am

Great! I'm going right now!
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey peoples. It's gonna be a while before ch 9 is up. I know you've been waiting patiently. thanks. for some reason at the end of the school year, the teachers thinks that they can throw on as much homework as they can. =( i'll try to get to it soon. there's only 2ish weeks of school left (yay!) so I'll try to have it up a.s.a.p. Thanks for waiting.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 2:25 am

Concentrate on finishing the year well, we can wait. I hate it when I sound like a teacher, but sometimes it is neccessary. The End of My World (TEoMW) on MN Fanfiction - Page 3 Icon_smile
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu May 13, 2010 3:37 am

PJO-geek wrote:Hey peoples. It's gonna be a while before ch 9 is up. I know you've been waiting patiently. thanks. for some reason at the end of the school year, the teachers thinks that they can throw on as much homework as they can. =( i'll try to get to it soon. there's only 2ish weeks of school left (yay!) so I'll try to have it up a.s.a.p. Thanks for waiting.

Yeah, I agree, and after during the summer you'll be more relaxed and more likely to have a better quality of writing, and Out of Curiousity you have only 2 weeks of school left? We still have 5 or 6 weeks left.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:43 am

We will be done 6/4. In many parts of the U.S. school starts in mid August. We start about 9/1 and have shorter vacations to get out early.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:We will be done 6/4. In many parts of the U.S. school starts in mid August. We start about 9/1 and have shorter vacations to get out early.

We're in school until 6/23, but we won't be starting school until after Labour day.

Back on topic.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue May 18, 2010 10:57 pm

thanks for the support guys. i'll get going a few days after school's out, so i can have a day or two to relax. thanks again. =)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu May 20, 2010 9:28 pm

we would only have 5 days of school left now, but we had 4 SNOW DAYS! 4!
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick author's note. I would have posted it on the fanfiction section, but obviously, it's not available right now. (Take your time Christof! Can't wait to see what it'll look like! Razz)

Anyway, I am so, so, SO sorry I haven't updated...like, at all. Sad I've been so busy. But, the main reason is, I kinda lost interest in the story for a while. Embarassed I just didn't have any inspiration, and I wanted to re-write chapter nine, cuz in my opinion, it was really crappy. =(

But then the other night, I was thinking about how I SERIOUSLY needed to update TEoMW, and maybe I'd have some new inspiration after TLH came out.

OMG! New idea! But, there's a plot change. Crying or Very sad Hopefully it won't change the story too much, but, we'll see how it goes. I might need to re-write a few chapters in order for it to fit... And that will take a while.

If I can, I'll try to re-write chapter 9 first with the new plot change. I might not have to change the chapters at all. Hopefully I'll get them to fit somehow. Twisted Evil Hehehe. I'm evil. Just kidding. XD

But, *sniff* it might be awhile. I still have a whole bunch of homework to do for 8th grade (XP), I have a list of two whole pages of art stuff I'm planning to do (Including EoMW Razz, some of the stuff for friends b-days.), basketball starting next month, OPUS tryouts, and show choir, with more to come. toilet To. Much. To do. XP And not enough time. Crying or Very sad

I promise you, I will finish the story, I just don't know when I'll have time. *exasperated* And I think I'm coming down with a cold. =(

Thanks you to everyone who's read it and reviewed. Very Happy It makes my day. I'm sorry I'm not able to review. But, you can see why. *sigh*

Ta for now!
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:03 am

S'ok! I'd rather you wait till you can balance out a schedule that includes breathing and sleeping to update it.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 am

Thanks. =)

Hopefully it won't be too long. I"ll try to get some time in on it as soon as I get the stuff done for my friends b-days and holidays so that they're out of the way and I won't have to worry about them. I've got about a paragraph of chapter nine rewritten, but...we'll see how long it takes.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Could you please PM me the link? I searched for it - it's on FanFiction.net, right?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:19 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Could you please PM me the link? I searched for it - it's on FanFiction.net, right?

Same here, pretty please?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:53 am

Actually, it's on the MortalNet fanfiction. Unfortunately, I don't have a fanfiction.net account. Embarassed I really want one, since I'm starting to write more stories and stuff. Hopefully I'll be getting a deviantart account next year, so maybe I can persuade my parents to let me get an account.

Unfortunately, MN fanfiction isn't working right now. Sad If it was, I'd send you a link. I might be able to post it on here with a new post. I'll have to think about it. I'm so sorry. As soon as MN fanfiction is up and running again, I'll send you a link, unless I post it here. Crying or Very sad
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next