MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay

+6
percabethsprincess
yoyobrain31
smoothmoves97
percyjackson101
tinkerirock
Posidonsdaughter
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay - Page 2 Empty Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Write down your ideas for the next screenplay. Try not to rewrite the book. Remember you have a 2 hour window for the movie and you need to keep the story moving for audience attention and enjoyment.

What would you bring in from the first book and how would you do it without ruining the 2nd story. Lastly what would you leave out from the second book. Remember you cannot put everything in the movie it is only 2 hours long.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:TLO as a movie will be so cool! But knowing Chris' style of moviemaking it will probably be PG-13. I'll be older than 13 when that comes out though... gosh it seems so far away...

i will for sure be in collage by that time, more than likely i will have finished collage and be in med school actually.... gosh that is scarry,
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Write you're synopsis for the SEA OF MONSTERS screenplay

Post by gods_love_me Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Scary......-shivers-
gods_love_me
gods_love_me
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Female Number of posts : 116
Location : Any where hanging out with my friends or just chillin
Humor : Ding dong bing bong! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

gods_love_me wrote:Scary......-shivers-

i really dont want to be that old... theres nothing i am looking forward to about adulthood. i already get to see R movies -my mom lets me-, i stay home all day while my mom is at work so it is kinda like living alone. i mean my grandmom is down stairs but she is asleep half the time and doesnt really bother me when i dont want to be bothered. -i like watching tv with her and playing cards with her... she is nice-, i got to were whatever i want -i love fashion!!!!- i hate smoke so i will never like the idea of being able to smoke, and the idea of being drunk sounds terrible! i wanna stay this way for the rest of my life i think...
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

I would hate to see R movies. They're either violent or filled with you-know or just bleh. There are no movies for my age that are actually good!!

I want to be around 18. I would be out of my house, and could live with a few of my friends so I wouldn't have to be alone, maybe have a small pet to keep me company, and then go to acting school in the hopes that maybe one day I will be discovered =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I would hate to see R movies. They're either violent or filled with you-know or just bleh. There are no movies for my age that are actually good!!

I want to be around 18. I would be out of my house, and could live with a few of my friends so I wouldn't have to be alone, maybe have a small pet to keep me company, and then go to acting school in the hopes that maybe one day I will be discovered =)

i dont normally like R movies either, but some can be good. techinally i think in swedan the millenium trilogy is what we considerd R -in the USA it isnt rated though- and i love that series. the books are amazing :) blank and the city also was good, and actually didnt have much bad stuff... very tame compaired to what someone might expect form the title.

that seems like a cool plan. i didnt know u wanted to be a actress, thats awesome! :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Does anyone else think Tyson won't be included in the film? Because he doesn't play a big enough part in the plot to warrant including him. Clarisse aswell, they might not put her in, and it might be abit too late to work in Kronos. Luke probably will come back alive though...
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

penguinsoldier wrote:Does anyone else think Tyson won't be included in the film? Because he doesn't play a big enough part in the plot to warrant including him. Clarisse aswell, they might not put her in, and it might be abit too late to work in Kronos. Luke probably will come back alive though...

-gasp- but... if no... kronos... then how will.... i mean what will... i mean how the heck could they do the series without kronos!! he is the villian!!!!!!
they need to have tyson :( and clarisse, but i do think atleast one of them will be cut :( i remeber reading a letter the screen writer wrote to a class of kids that wrote to him, he said something about clarisse but i cant remember what...
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm

they include the part about luke being possesed by Kronos, like a small clip
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2