MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be?

+21
tinkerirock
willrox
percyjackson101
Posidonsdaughter
veni-vidi-vici
Pendragon
polkmen1234
xxgabrielademigodxx
Artemisrocks
Poseidon_Demigod
Zoe Nightshade
AJ333
PJO-geek
Daughter of Athena
Spenciman
athenachick
Luke
Demeterlikescereal
Greek_Geek
riczhang
Christof
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dionysus

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 30

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Empty If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be?

Post by Christof Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be?
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be?

Post by PJO-geek Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm

you know i'm just kidding right? i'm not that scary If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_sad. if you want to see scary, talk to my sister!!! If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_twisted
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be?

Post by athenachick Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 pm

uuuuuuuuuh, how bad??
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 593
Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!
Humor : TAYLOR THE LATTE BOY!!!! go on youtube and listen to it!!!!!! (:
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm

ummmmmmmmm.... ok, she's not really scary, more like can act really weird sometimes and seems scary. that more reasuring? If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_question
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 am

isn't it? I'm sorry i scared people...
If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 20080305_233824_Sad%2520Puppy%2520Dog%2520Eyes_view forgive me please? If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_cry
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:17 pm

oh ok........ i would want Athena first and Hermes second, cuz i LOOOOOOOVE to travel. also, having a brother helps to steal stuff. AKA: MONEY$$$$$$$$!!!! so yea, i could totally see myself as a Daughter of Hermes!!! =]
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Location : Camp Half-Blood, Athena Cabin (summer) Pittsburgh, PA (all other times)!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Nightshade Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Athena, or perhaps Hestia. Nobody ever says Hestia. It's not fair. If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_cry
Zoe Nightshade
Zoe Nightshade
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Christof Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:28 am

OK, I want to be Kronos
Christof
Christof
Webmaster
Webmaster

Imortal Parent : Kronos
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon_Demigod Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Definitely Poseidon. He was my favorite god and when I first started reading the series I was so excited he was in it Very Happy
Poseidon_Demigod
Poseidon_Demigod
Mortal
Mortal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by athenachick Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Ok...... ive made it Athena, Hermes, or Kronos. he'd be cool =]
athenachick
athenachick
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:46 am

Yeah, but if you had Kronos for a dad,
1. Everyone would hate you.
2. If you were working for him, and did something wrong, he would come down on you REALLY hard.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 pm

I would want Artemis, Athena, Poseidon, or Hestia.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by xxgabrielademigodxx Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Poseidon. And not just because of Percy!

I love the water like nothing else!! You could drown people you hate. If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_twisted You can breathe underwater, you COULD DO ANYTHING RELATED 2 WATER! Look up Percy Jackson and they should have a whole list of his aquatic powers. I would want those 2 be mine and there are like a bunch of 'em!! If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

ANDDDDDDDD.... A TELEPATHIC LINK WITH HORSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Omg I would LOVE that! Horses are amazing!
xxgabrielademigodxx
xxgabrielademigodxx
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 29
Humor : Witty/Sarcastic/Random
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:26 pm

You sound EXACTLY like PJO-geek.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:41 am

OMGods!!!! u r like me!!! coolios!!!! aren't horses like, the best animals in the world?!?!?!?! If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin and controlling water.... OMGods!!!! If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_lol If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_lol
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by polkmen1234 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Athena so I came be super smart If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Lol
polkmen1234
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 30
Humor : funny stuff
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm

well, athena and poseidon but still be a half-blood (impossible I know, but it would be cool!!) If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

I agree.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Empty DAD!

Post by Pendragon Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 pm

I'd want to be Hephaestus. Metalworking skills are awesome!!! If you were a demigod, who would you want you're parent to be? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Hmm Athena, Widsom > all else

any other skill can be mastered if you have the intelligence and wisdom to learn it.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Poseidon hands down. Able to communicate with oceanic life, any type of horse related land creature, enabling fast travel on land or sea, able to control water, and create oceanic storms.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Poseidon hands down. Able to communicate with oceanic life, any type of horse related land creature, enabling fast travel on land or sea, able to control water, and create oceanic storms.

That's totally awesome but I still think blasting things out of the sky is better.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Demeterlikescereal Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

forget main olympians I'd want IRIS!!! Very Happy

(see my sig)
Demeterlikescereal
Demeterlikescereal
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Female Number of posts : 252
Humor : remember that one time....at that one place...in that one town...with those people....yeah that was pretty funny.
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Demeterlikescereal wrote:forget main olympians I'd want IRIS!!! Very Happy

(see my sig)

Nice DP but why????
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Demeterlikescereal Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:28 pm

cause shes the goddess of the rainbow and i like rainbows and heres what kids of iris can do:

1. make giant rainbows and walk on them
2. slap people with their rainbows
3. make rainbow shields

and im sure there's more but i cant think of anything else...
Demeterlikescereal
Demeterlikescereal
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Female Number of posts : 252
Humor : remember that one time....at that one place...in that one town...with those people....yeah that was pretty funny.
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

I don't get the point of that though, it's only a rainbow, an object of beauty not practicality.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next