MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm

where i am its like a desert! yesterday it was 106
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:41 am

tinkerirock wrote:ah--that's a godo idea. is it the same thing with catS?

Idk, my cat is an indoor cat so ive never thought about it. I do know you should never trim their whiskers though... Its blinds their night vision ways.

(PS. Did that last part make sense?)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm

it sorta made sense.....
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:
smoothmoves97 wrote:Yes, very much. I feel sorry for my dog. She has to wear a fur coat all the time.

Yeah espically if she is one of those breeds with long hair... aww poor doggy! Maybe you should take her to get a hair cut? I used to do that with my dogs in the summer, and it helped them cool down.

Shadow is our dog and he is a border collie/retriever mix. He has long hair. A groomer said we shouldn't cut his hair but we still have had it cut just somewhere else and he is definitely much cooler and easier to care for. Not all that brushing and undercoat pulling out as he sheds.

A cat whiskers are as wide as its body and help thee cat know if he can fir through narrow spaces. I don't know about night vision, I had never heard that before.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:
smoothmoves97 wrote:Yes, very much. I feel sorry for my dog. She has to wear a fur coat all the time.

Yeah espically if she is one of those breeds with long hair... aww poor doggy! Maybe you should take her to get a hair cut? I used to do that with my dogs in the summer, and it helped them cool down.

Shadow is our dog and he is a border collie/retriever mix. He has long hair. A groomer said we shouldn't cut his hair but we still have had it cut just somewhere else and he is definitely much cooler and easier to care for. Not all that brushing and undercoat pulling out as he sheds.

A cat whiskers are as wide as its body and help thee cat know if he can fir through narrow spaces. I don't know about night vision, I had never heard that before.

Ugh I hate when dogs shed. Did the groomer give you a reason why he thought you shouldn't get his hair cut??

I think I read somewhere in cat fancy (yes, I read cat fancy... I like animals.) that cats rely largely on their whiskers to get around in the dark. Cats can see in the semi dark, but if you put one in a pitchblack, windless room with no chance of light getting in then it uses its wiskers as their eyes.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 am

Makes sense they will brush against something first with their whiskers.
Just that is how they are and they can handle the heat. But it is owners that have to saddle up against this fury beast and brush that long and shedding fur in the hot weather so the don't get matted. I get him cut 2 times a year and he is so much more manageable. Plus he looks like a big puppy after the cut. I will try to get his picture up is about 13 now.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 am

uh...ok.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:42 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Makes sense they will brush against something first with their whiskers.
Just that is how they are and they can handle the heat. But it is owners that have to saddle up against this fury beast and brush that long and shedding fur in the hot weather so the don't get matted. I get him cut 2 times a year and he is so much more manageable. Plus he looks like a big puppy after the cut. I will try to get his picture up is about 13 now.

Aww, your doggy sounds adorable! Looking like a big puppy is definitely a huge perk. They are always so cute and fuffly when they are puppies! I remember I named my one of my old dogs sleepy, because she used to fall asleep in my arms. CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin

I miss her now :(
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 pm

At the Animal Rescue League i got to hold a Siberian Husky puppy and she fell asleep in my arms.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:07 pm

One fell asleep in my arms too. =) They had beautiful blue eyes. They were so adorable!!! CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 101365
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 pm

they were so adorable, i didn't want to leave.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Sometimes I am holding my dog and she'll just curl up and go to sleep on my stomach. I love that dog so much =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm

My cat fell asleep on my foot once. She literally came over to me and curled up around my foot and just slept. It was weird... but cute. She purrs alot in her sleep Smile
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Aww! Go on YouTube and search 'Biscuit the Sleepwalking Dog' it is so adorable =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm

whernever i have a sleepover at my friends house, her cat always sleeps on me. it actually makes it easier to fall asleep!
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Lol. My dog would probably sleep on my bed at night but she's not allowed upstairs.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm

what do we say now?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Haha, you stole my saying! I don't know.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 pm

I wish I had a dog. CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_sad I need a friend who I can cuddle with when I'm sad and my other friends are MIA.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Aww! Go on YouTube and search 'Biscuit the Sleepwalking Dog' it is so adorable =)

Omg I just did and that its the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!! I love it!!! CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin It's just so cute!! CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 am

wait, a sleepwalking dog?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:17 am

Artemisrocks wrote:wait, a sleepwalking dog?

Have you ever seen the way a dogs legs go when they run? Well the dogs leggs and doing that, while he's asleep and laying down.

Its super cute... but in all honesty I think that dog needs to be taken to the vet. Something is obsessively wrong with him. Poor thing :(
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 pm

oh. i thought is was, like, a dog that was seriously sleepwalking
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Artemisrocks wrote:wait, a sleepwalking dog?

Have you ever seen the way a dogs legs go when they run? Well the dogs leggs and doing that, while he's asleep and laying down.

Its super cute... but in all honesty I think that dog needs to be taken to the vet. Something is obsessively wrong with him. Poor thing Sad

Well, I think it is a LITTLE normal for them to do that. My past three dogs have done that. Smile
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Wait is this sleepwalking dog someone's on this forum's dog?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next