MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP

+4
tinkerirock
riczhang
marcos522
Posidonsdaughter
8 posters

Go down

Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP Empty Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Thought we get into discussions on the Red Pyramid book.

SPOILER ALERT

She was never there what do you think?
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP Empty Re: Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP

Post by marcos522 Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:11 am

I think Zia doesn't remember because Desjardins, or iskandar errased hert memorie
marcos522
marcos522
Mortal
Mortal

Male Number of posts : 66
Humor : Puerto Rico is Apollos's island.
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP Empty Re: Zia's memory, do you think she'll remember? - SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TRP

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 am

Well if the Shabti was reporting bak, when Carter and Sadie find her I think she'll have the memories, cause the shabti did say that she wanted a date in the mall, so that has to refer to at least some of the events have gotten to her.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

yea, like some main points could do it.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

tinkerirock wrote:yea, like some main points could do it.

It'd be awesome if Carter was trying to explain what happened and Zia says "Yeah, I know, I've been there done that."
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Somehow I feel that Rick will make it a plot twist that she doesn't remember at first, but then the shabti memory will get to her so she helps Carter and Sadie.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Somehow I feel that Rick will make it a plot twist that she doesn't remember at first, but then the shabti memory will get to her so she helps Carter and Sadie.

Almost like coming back slowly and slowly, or he could have her have flashbacks all the time but never knowing what the memory was or what it was about....
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 pm

But that would be like the Shabti memory got damaged.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:But that would be like the Shabti memory got damaged.

But it might've cause the shabti did fall apart in the end.(Not literally but you get my idea)
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 am

that would be a twist. i don't think it would be the same thing that the shabti was there instead of Zia herself, because it's only the memories, but the actual experience is different, you know? like if someone gave you their memories, but it wouldn't be the same as you actually being there
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 am

percyjackson101 wrote:that would be a twist. i don't think it would be the same thing that the shabti was there instead of Zia herself, because it's only the memories, but the actual experience is different, you know? like if someone gave you their memories, but it wouldn't be the same as you actually being there

Not if they were implanted in such a way that they become part of you.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:35 pm

riczhang wrote:
percyjackson101 wrote:that would be a twist. i don't think it would be the same thing that the shabti was there instead of Zia herself, because it's only the memories, but the actual experience is different, you know? like if someone gave you their memories, but it wouldn't be the same as you actually being there

that makes sense. it would be creepy if the memories were so real that she couldn't tell which ones were her's or the shabti's
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 am

percyjackson101 wrote:
riczhang wrote:

that makes sense. it would be creepy if the memories were so real that she couldn't tell which ones were her's or the shabti's

But technically the Shabti was filling in for her, so wouldn't it be her memories by technicality?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

I think so.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 pm

yea, but she could get all mixed up even if it was her own memories, since they weren't naturally regained.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:19 pm

yes
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:23 pm

so... what do we say now...?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 pm

My take? I think she'll remember. I mean, Rick could very well choose to have her not remember as a plot twist, but I don't think so.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah, Rick always throws a twist in there, but I think she'll remember and the twist will be in her memories.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 pm

I think this thread is done. LOCKED
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down