MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!!

+3
Artemisrocks
smoothmoves97
percyjackson101
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Empty Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Post by percyjackson101 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 pm

i just saw this movie, and personally, i thought it was AMAZING! there was action, comedy, action, a bit of drama, action... Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan did an excellent job at portraying their roles

*** IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS MOVIE, AND DO NOT WANT IT TO BE SPOILED, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN AND READ!!

*when you post, remember to put spoiler alerts*

let your kung fu out!(not literally)
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Empty Re: Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 pm

I want to see this movie so badly!!!!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Empty Re: Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm

yea. i've heard that alot. it was rated #1 box top office for a while. still is now...
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm

I just saw it and I loved it!!!!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 am

i just got back from seeing Karate Kid and it is AWESOME! i didn't think it would be that good. My grandma thought it was violent. thats kinda crazy, right?
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 am

yea. i mean, a movie called "The Karate Kid" wouldn't be excepected to be violent at all.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 am

yea i mean it has a lot of fights, but its not tense or anything. i just love this movie!! its real funny too.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 am

Artemisrocks wrote:i just got back from seeing Karate Kid and it is AWESOME! i didn't think it would be that good. My grandma thought it was violent. thats kinda crazy, right?

There are some violent scenes... but let's face it. Art's and I's grandma thinks mostly everything is "too violent." She thought (still does actually) that the Harry Potter movies are too violent for 13 and 11 year old girls to watch. Pathetic right? If she saw the PJO movie, she'd think it was too violent. But don't get me wrong, she really knows how to have fun!!! Kinda wierd....but...... Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Icon_neutral

(BTW, my grandma hasn't ever been on this site but just in case...."No offense to you grandma!!!" Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Icon_wink)
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:44 am

PJO-geek wrote:
Artemisrocks wrote:i just got back from seeing Karate Kid and it is AWESOME! i didn't think it would be that good. My grandma thought it was violent. thats kinda crazy, right?

There are some violent scenes... but let's face it. Art's and I's grandma thinks mostly everything is "too violent." She thought (still does actually) that the Harry Potter movies are too violent for 13 and 11 year old girls to watch. Pathetic right? If she saw the PJO movie, she'd think it was too violent. But don't get me wrong, she really knows how to have fun!!! Kinda wierd....but...... Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Icon_neutral

(BTW, my grandma hasn't ever been on this site but just in case...."No offense to you grandma!!!" Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Icon_wink)

my grandma thinks the harry potter movies are to scarry. period. aka to her no one should watch them cause of how scarry and "spokey" they are. anything she deems scarry she hates. lol. and yet she loves crime shows... grandmas can be alittle off sometimes but u gotta love them. lol :)

saw the movie. it was good. not the best ever, but still good :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah, Karate Kid was really good. Loved the music. Especially in the trailer.... Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Icon_biggrin
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:30 pm

PJO-geek wrote:Yeah, Karate Kid was really good. Loved the music. Especially in the trailer.... Karate Kid (the movie): SPOILER ALERT!!!! Icon_biggrin

omg i loved the music to :)

i bought that justin bieber and jaden smith single off of itunes :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I don't really like Justin Bieber so I thought it was a kinda weird way to end the movie... this movie about all this kung fu and stuff... and then in the ending credits a dude that probably has never kicked anything in his life. Oh well.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I don't really like Justin Bieber so I thought it was a kinda weird way to end the movie... this movie about all this kung fu and stuff... and then in the ending credits a dude that probably has never kicked anything in his life. Oh well.

yeah... but atleast his voice is getting deeper :)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Finally. The thing is once his voice changes his popularity will probably zoom down to zero. People love to hate on him...
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoyingOrangefan18 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm

so true.. But i just like the songs he writes... but there are wayyyyy many more artists better than justin bieber.. i wish people would see that! =(
AnnoyingOrangefan18
AnnoyingOrangefan18
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 33
Location : In a house, in a room, in North carolina.. and that is all you need to know =D
Humor : Sarcastic and Random as a Hyper Clown.. haha
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:21 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Finally. The thing is once his voice changes his popularity will probably zoom down to zero. People love to hate on him...

his voice is already changing. he can't even hit most of the notes on the song baby anymore.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Yay!
Back on topic.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Yay!
Back on topic.

agreed. lol. anyone else think that jaden was cute in this movie?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

I was amazed at all the work he had to do! He had to get beat up a lot =(
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:I was amazed at all the work he had to do! He had to get beat up a lot =(

agreed. he must really love acting. i remember a older interview with will smith where he was saying about how his one son wanted so badly to be an actor. i think jaden really wants to really do this.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm

And he's good at it too! Look at how well it worked out =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:And he's good at it too! Look at how well it worked out =)

yes, i think acting must be in that familes blood, lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Acting is definitely not in my family's blood. Back on topic.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Acting is definitely not in my family's blood. Back on topic.

agreed about the topic thing. what was your favorite part of the movie?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm

My favorite part was when Dre moves to Beijing, learns kung fu, and beats Cheng and gets the girl =) Aka the whole movie!! It was funny when Mr. Han smacks the fly with the swatter and then picks it up with the chopsticks. And then Dre: "That's nasty..."
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next