MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Truth Chp. 5

Go down

The Hidden Truth Chp. 5 Empty The Hidden Truth Chp. 5

okay so this is the next chapter for the Hidden Truth.

Chapter 5: I use the power on Barbe-Q

I woke up in the same room as last night. My head was hurting a little, but I didn't feel as weak as before. I remembered what had happened last night with Chiron and Tyler and my heart thumped hard. How could I have some power amongst the Gods?? and the Hidden Truth book? Where could that be?

I crawled out of bed and looked around. The sun outside seemed normal, but no one was there in the medical wing except me. I walked to the entrance and went towards the cabins. No one was out yet except a couple of satyrs and 2 older campers. I walked towards my cabin and then opened the door. Everyone was sleeping inside. I crawled to my bunk and grabbed some clothes I had in the borrowed duffel bag. I really needed a nice, hot shower.

After I was ready, I heard the horn for breakfast and jogged towards the Mess Hall. Everyone looked freaked out from the explosion, but atleast they ate. I sat down with Kayla and Will, who also looked pretty shooken up.

"You okay?" Kayla asked and I nodded. My headache throbbed a little, but it wasn't that much.

"So you all really think I have this power?" I whispered and they looked at each other and then nodded.

"Chiron was saying that he needed a couple of campers to go on a quest. You know, to get the book and tame the power or something." Will said and I just stared at him. A quest?? I haven't even gotten proper training.

"Don't worry, we'll have time to train you if we do get granted." Kayla said and I smiled. Just then the nymphs passed out breakfast. I picked at the bacon and it seemed a bit under-done. Will and Kayla's faces also said the same thing. I suddenly felt a rush of hot air and felt something surge in me. I looked down at our bacons and they were smoking. Everyone in the mess hall looked at us and we just started to laugh. Who knew that power could be useful? Chiron cleared his throat and we all made an offering to the Gods. Please help me find who i am. I prayed to Apollo.

Chiron called me, Will, and Kayla after breakfast.

"You will be training for the next few days, and then we will see if you are ready for a quest. To go and search for the book." Chiron explained. I was stunned as I walked out of the mess hall. The next few days were going to be exciting.

----okay so i hope you all liked it! just post your reviews or comments below, i guess.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Hidden Truth Chp. 5 :: Comments

Azteza

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 am by Azteza

hmmmm il ike it

Back to top Go down

riczhang

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 am by riczhang

Just got to it, great chapter, look forward to seeing more. And you could do with longer chapters just to keep the reader happy./

Back to top Go down

tinkerirock

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 pm by tinkerirock

thanks! im going to try to add more chapters soon.

Back to top Go down

Azteza

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:53 pm by Azteza

go tinky winkky

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down