MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete the story

+6
PJO-geek
The_Megal
penguinsoldier
Pendragon
Posidonsdaughter
tinkerirock
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NEW POLL this story is going great and really needs to be consolidated. Unless Christof can consolidate it on the forum page, what do you want to do with it?

Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Complete the story - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Complete the story - Page 3 Empty Complete the story

Post by tinkerirock Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

okay heres ANOTHER game i just invented

i will start off with a plot and you have to continue it with 3-4 sentences. try to limit the # of sentences, it wouldn't be fair if one person did 3-4 and another did like 20! its has to stay on topic. lets see where it goes! remember to relate and continue the story. you could add in silly/randome things as long as they sorta make sense.

okay here's the start up

There once was a kid named Kalrius. He was the Son of Apollo. He figured out he was a half-blood when he met Percy at school one day.

Last edited by tinkerirock on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Complete the story - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete the story

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Grover, Klarius and I walked slowly out of the woods with Mrs O'Leary moving as stealthily behind us as a Hell hound the size of a tank can. The thought made my smile but then i sobered myself up with a thought of how much danger Annabeth had been in, I should have been with her...

"So Grover, before you sent me for help you said, 'Its a long story', we have time now" I said, staring at him pointedly.

Grover looked at me sheepishly (shouldn't that be goatishly?), "Well Annabeth wanted to talk with me, about you," He said looking embarrassed, "then suddenly out of the shadows that... that thing charged at us, Annabeth tried to stab it but her knife just passed straight through it, it stabbed her in the arm and we ran away, it didn't follow us though."

Grover thought for a moment and looked at me a puzzled look on his face, " How did you know there was something wrong anyway?" He asked.

I chuckled, "Well for a start you never miss a meal ever, but also i just had a feeling, i felt Annabeth's pain..don't asked me how"
Whilst i said this i knew he wasn't telling everything, it was a diversionary question from him, but i would get the full story later when we met with Chiron.

We got out of the woods and headed to the Big House..
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Male Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Chiron set annabeth on the lawn chair and then he turned to us.
"Percy..how did you get to Annabeth first of all?" He asked. I explained the whole thing over to Chiron, and when I got to the part about me feeling Annabeth's pain, Chiron's expression changed completely. He turned white as a sheet and he wanted to say something, but then Annabeth moaned out loud. I turned toward her and quickly rushed at her side. She was waking up again and I reached for her hand and held it. Under normal circumstances, this would have embarrassed me a bunch in front of Chiron, but I had to let Annabeth know i was still there for her.
"Pe...percy? Where am I?" She muttered with confusion in her eyes.
"You're at the Big House. Can you remember what happened before that thing attacked you?" I asked carefully. She sat there silently, then finally spoke in a whisper.
"I was going to the woods with Grover, he was anxious to talk to me about something. When we reached into the forest, he started saying that he was worried about you. He wanted to...wanted to..--" She said, trailing off at the end and staring at Grover.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

"Worried about what?" I asked indignantly looking between Grover and Annabeth. The two of them had conspiratorial looks on their faces.

Grover looked me straight in the eyes, "We're worried about how reckless you have been; you keep pushing yourself into ridiculous situations in training because your frustrated and your invulnerability has gone to your head. We don't want you to get hurt, your NOT immortal!" Grover explained.

"Just to check" I said, "Are you basically saying I'm reckless and big headed?" The look on my face must have been quite angry as they all shrunk back from me, even Chiron.

"Percy its not like that!" Protested Annabeth, "We care about you and I, I really don't want to see you hurt." In the mean while squeezing my hand.

"Ahem" Chiron got our attention "I believe the modern phrase for such a situation is 'Get a room' but anyway we have a problem, the thing in the woods, it must be dealt with and we must discover how it penetrated the camps protection before anything else manages to slip in, things far worse.."
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Like perfectly on que, a blast erupted from the amphitheater. A fire blazed from it and smoke polluted the air. Screams erupted and I quickly ran toward it with Kalrius right behind me. I felt a rush of water and a roar of the waves through my body and water drenched the ampitheatre. Kalrius ran to help the wounded and I saw Grover and Chiron with Annabeth on his back. When they reached 10 feet within me, my anger rose again.

"HOW'S THAT FOR A RIDICULOUS, BIG-HEADED, CARELESS JERK!!!!!!" I yelled and ran toward the ocean. Fury burned in me and I waded deep into the water. I made out Chiron running after me, then going toward the ampitheatre. Annabeth must have token some ambrosia or nectar because she was in fit for running after me and stopped when I leaped into the water.
"Percy. Please-we didn't mean it like that. When you feel like talking to me, I'll be in my cabin." She said, then Grover came to help her into her cabin. I felt mixed emotions well up inside me. I was feeling angry, upset, and outraged that they would have actually thought of that about me. And why did they think i was furious? I didn't let invulnerability get to me, i just messed up in training....I waded deeper into the ocean, letting my mind go blank. When i felt like i had to talk to annabeth, I climbed out of the water. It was still late afternoon, and campers had gotten back to their activities while the ampitheatre was still a bit burned down. I sighed, then jogged all the way to the Athena cabin.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

I knocked gently upon the door knowing that I had certainly upset Annabeth and she was probably very angry with me so a big headed approach wouldn't help (Hey I'm not stupid you know! Teenagers can behave courteously when we want to). There was no answer to my knock so i rapt gently again a little harder.

The door slowly opened followed by a slap from inside. My cheek stinging I stepped inside towards an angry Annabeth hands clearly displayed as a sign of peace, she looked at me slowly: "Well have you got something to say?" she asked.

"Annabeth, I'm really sorry for my attitude of late, i just wanted to come here to appologise for being on my high horse when you were simply trying to care for me, and I, well I love you.." Her expression softened at that. "Well I guess i should do the smart thing and forgive you seeing as your too immature seaweed brain."

She slipped her hands behind my head and pulled me towards her, saying "I care for you too.." Her lips met mine and i felt better than i had in days.

I heard laughter behind me and i span towards the source, Klarius, "O buzz off" I said and pulled the door shut. Annabeth pulled away from me, "Chiron has called a council and we're late" she said as she pulled the door open and dragged me after her.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 am

Kalrius was looking back at us and smiling. That git. I was about to yell at him then Annabeth quickly whispered, "Don't. People are already staring at us." She was right. I looked around and everyone was staring in our direction. I hurried up to the Big House quickly.

Last edited by tinkerirock on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 am

We ran towards the big house and quickly entered. The front room was filled with all my friends sitting in a circle on the floor. Thalia was there, with a simple white smock on and goth style hair and make-up. Nico, dressed totally in black but was looking healthier and livelier than i'd ever seen him. Katie, Will and Jake were there, so were the Stoll brothers and Pollux. Clarisse was talking quietly to a girl who looked familiar, but there were also two girls who were total strangers to me. Chiron (in wheelchair mode), Grover and Mr.D. completed the circle, with Mr.D. sipping his Diet Coke thoughtfully.

"Ah, Peter Jason, finally. Miss Chase, good to see that you've recovered, and...er...Apollo boy, welcome. Take a seat. Come on, everybody shuffle round." Mr.D directed the entire circle to shuffle to allow us space. We felt like we were playing some child's game at a party.

After we'd all settled down, Mr.D took one last swig of Coke, and began. "OK, lets start with the introductions, since we have some new people here."

We all looked towards the strangers. I heard an intake of breath and noticed Kalrius staring at the girl who was talking to Clarisse. She was cute, as Apollo had noted. She had slender arms and a freckly face, topped with shoulder length red hair curled at the tips. She wore a simple orange dress, and a blue hair band. Her eyes however glowed with warmth, and as she talked to Clarisse, she was unconsciously fashioning a rose from metal wire. The sharp edges did not cut her, and within a few seconds she had made a perfect flower. When she looked around, she smiled as she caught Kalrius' eyes. Kalrius smiled back with his face a shade or two redder.

The other two were a complete mystery to me. One had thick black hair, a knee length rainbow coloured dress and a clear crystal necklass on. The other had wild white hair and dark green eyes. Her purple dress was embroidered with green symbols which change and morphed constantly, they made my eyes water just by trying to look at them. I felt a power emanate from her that I knew I had experienced before.

"Everybody, the girl next to Clarisse is Haley O'Donnel. New to the Hephaestus cabin. Today was her first day, but she didn't plan on getting soaked until canoeing practise tomorrow."

Everybody laughed, and Haley blushed at the attention. "I-I'm pleased to meet you all." she said softly.

Mr.D continued, "Anyway, the girl with the...er...colourful dress is Alison Reem, daughter of Iris."

She nodded to everyone in the circle. So this was the daughter of the Goddess of Messages? I had never seen Iris, but I wondered if she looked like her daughter?

"And finally we have Tracy Hoax, daughter of Hecate."

Silence fell other the gathering. Hecate had been partly responsible for the attack on Mount Olympus last year, and her Empousa were still my sworn enemies. I also realised where I had felt that power before. Circe, who was also Hecate's daughter, had turned me into a hamster when I landed on her island. I still had nightmares about being in the cage with the other human-turn-hamsters. As if she could read my mind, she was looking at me with a small smile, like she knew what her mom had done and was waiting to do the same to me. I glared back, but then realised we were the only ones doing this. We both coughed awkwardly and looked away.

"Well, it seems some of you have history already. Nevertheless, whilst here at camp, you obey my orders." He waved his arm and a sealed jar appeared in the middle of the circle.

"This is what we retrieved from the site where Miss Chase was attacked. The monster atempted to infect her with this substance. Luckily we had a healer on site." He turned to Kalrius. "I still don't exactly know what you did, but you did well. Anyway." He turned back to the group. "We must figure out what this poison is. That monster was unlike anything we've ever faced and if it attacks again, our healers may not make it in time. It was able to breach the magical bounderies of the camp, and has shown to be impervious to physical harm, as Miss Chase will vouch for."

Everyone looked at Annabeth. Although she had recovered, she was still quite pale and showed some signs of nagging pain. We all thought, if Annabeth couldn't even harm it, it had to be dangerous.

He reached out his hand and the jar flew into it. He started to pass it around. "Feel free to suggest anything that it might be. We need to make a start on identifying the monster."

(sorry tink, this overlaps a little with your post)
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:24 am

Connor Stoll was the first to speak up, "a monster that is impossible to kill with normal weapons, anyone else thinking its Hades fault?" He glared suggestively at Nico.

Nico glared right back the room growing darker with his anger. "You want to blame me like always, just because something is resistant to death does not mean it is the work of Hades or his children. If you bothered the remember my sister and Percy were nearly killed by those skeletons soldiers who were working for Atlas."

Mr D. Tapped his fingers impatiently, "have you brats finished your yapping yet? Or will i have to upset some animal rights groups by turning you into squirrels and running you over?"

I decided to step in, "Sorry on their behalf Mr. D, now guys lets get back to the matter in hand." I picked up the jar of poison, noticing out of the corner of my eye how Annabeth shied away from me the moment i picked it up.

"Now I'm not trying to blame Nico but, i have just a feeling from the poison, its origins are of the underworld. Nico you obviously know the most about the underworld, so can you enlighten us with your ideas.." (big words, happens when you date a genius)
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Nico thought for a second or two. Then, "How about poison from Arachne? Athena did turn her into a spider, so there's no other way why the monster would attack Annabeth."
Everyone thought about this, and I have to admitt, it was a pretty darn good answer.
"The poison..comes from a spider?" Annabeth said. Everyone looked in her direction.
"No..Nico, i think that you are wrong. What kind of spider could do this damage?" Chiron spoke up.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Clarisse spoke up, "What about a weapon covered in the poison of Arachne? That would be just as effective as from Arachne herself and perhaps it could be used by a much stronger foe."

Chiron whispered something to Mr. D and i only heard a small snippet "awoken by the great stirring." Perhaps this was more dangerous than we has first thought, after all the Manticore was one of the creatures that arose and it was almost impossible to kill, what if something else had stirred, something strong enough to pass the protection of the camp...I mentioned my idea to Annabeth...

Chiron cleared his throat, "This council session is to be recessed until tomorrow morning, Dionysus has agreed to search for Artemis for we agree she will know of what this beast is. Until our directors return, No One, i repeat No one is to enter the woods."

I could have sword he was looking at me when he said that. But he didn't tell me i wasn't allowed to do a little reconnoitering or research...
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 pm

The council soon started to part while Clairesse (put of all people) and Annabeth showed the new people their cabins. Annabeth had said something about the Hermes cabin causing the explosion, but I really didn't care at the time. I headed back toward the archery range for my lessons, but no one seemed to be there since Chiron had left. I headed back to my cabin and waited for dinner to be called. When I entered my cabin, it was empty. I sighed and ran toward the fountain and found a drachma. I could at least tell my father what had happened and maybe he had an idea. I opened up the curtains and let the sunshine pour in. A rainbow formed and I threw a drachma in it. O Iris, Goddess of Rainbows, except my offering I said and then said, "Poseidon." The iris message formed into the underwater kingdom.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:30 pm

There in his glittering, newly rebuilt Palace of gold my father sat upon his Throne. A certain sense of proudness came to me when i saw him, compared to the other gods he was always nice to me but in his splendor i could sense his great might, a father to be proud of. He glanced up at the Iris message an expression of curiosity rising on his face for a second before fading. "Hello Percy, how are you son?"

"I'm fine thanks dad, but we have a problem at camp, something has breached our defenses and it roaming through the woods. Unfortunately we have no idea what it is apart from our blades cannot harm it"

Another puzzled look appeared on his face, "nothing should be able to enter the camp without being invited in by someone on the inside. Only a few things have ever been resistant enough to the powers of the gods to be able to achieve such a stealth entry and they should be trapped or in Tartarus."

"Well I'm afraid what ever it is, it's here now, Dionysus has gone in search of Artemis but if she is on the hunt she could take forever to find.." I said, "Do you have any advice father?"

------------------
JUST A THOUGHT, COULD WE ORGANIZE THIS INTO CHAPTERS AND LOAD ONTO FAN FICTION SECTION OF WEBSITE- JUST FOR EASIER READING.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 pm

A crease lined my father's tanned forehead.

"Only stay wary, my son, and stay safe. I do not yet know what these signs mean, but they worry me. Keep your friends safe too, but be warned Percy, do not let your flaw overcome you. You are in even more danger of that, now that you are invincible."

"I will, Father," I replied.

A smile spead across my Dad's face. "Goodbye then, Percy, and good luck." Poseidon waved his hand, and the connection broke.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am

I HELD A POLL TO YOUR QUESTION ABOVE, VENI-VIDI-VICI
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I stood there for a while, thinking the conversation over. Then, the horn for dinner blew. I quickly ran toward the Mess Hall. I was just offering some Ribs to the Gods, when Grover walked up to me and said in a quick, hushed tone, "Annabeth's not here. She's resting in her cabin. Chiron said it was okay for me or you to bring her some food as long as we don't give it to her too late and still offer it to the Gods. I was going to go--" He trailed, but then i stopped him. "I'll go." I made it to the table, piled some food on another plate for Annabeth, got a goblet, and headed toward the Athena cabin the second time that day.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 am

Once I reached the cabin, I balanced the plate on my arm so I could knock on the door.

"Come in!" Annabeth called.

I carefully continued to balance the food as I opened the door and went inside. "Hey. How are you?" I asked her.

She rushed over to retrieve her plate, then responded with a shrug. "Okay I guess. But-"

"But not well enough to come to dinner." I finished for her. I glanced at her with concern.

"I"m fine." she responded. I wasn't so sure; my mortal point still ached a bit. We both went and sat on her bed and began to eat. When we were done, we set our plates on the floor, and just sat, not doing anything; shifting uncomfortably.

"Umm..." I stuttered. "Would you want to go down to the beach? Or, are you not well enough?"

She gave me a wry smile, and replied, "Sure, I'd love to."
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Thank you tinkerirock
-----------------------------------
We walked down the the beach Annabeth's head resting drowsily upon my shoulder as we went, my arm draped around her back gently guiding her safely down the slope to the beach. We wandered aimlessly along the length of the beach, drinking in each others presence and the breath taking sinking sun far across the horizon showering the world in a fading yellow and pink light. I felt like the luckiest guy on the world, what could possibly ruin an evening like this?

We lay down in a small secluded spot feeling the warmth of the sand through our exposed skin and lay there her arm draped behind my neck and her head snuggled up to my shoulder, emanating from her i could feel every beat of her heart, every breath, even deep inside a shared pain reverberated, i fell asleep to the repettative sound of of her beating heart with one thought on my mind, is this what love truly feels like?

In the middle of the night a sudden movement woke me, the ground vibrated with giant footsteps each one getting louder and louder, something heading in this direction...
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 pm

This story is going so great. I think leaving it where it is, is the better idea. It is easy for readers or writers to access. We can see who has added what. On the fanfic site I think fewer people will see it or feel like they can contribute to the story. Case in point Veni. Your additions have been great. There are people like myself who add less often, but can't wait to see what the rest of you have added.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried to wake Annabeth, but she was so groggy and weak, I had to pick her up and carry her. Normally this would have been no problem, however I felt weak too. My mortal point was throbbing making me feel like I was trying to carry Tyson instead of Annabeth. Even though the night air was cool I was sweating so much it made holding on to Annabeth even more difficult. I was moving as fast as I could, but the sand seemed to grab my feet and my hold on Annabeth kept slipping . "Father," I prayed, "help me." The still unseen creature was closing in fast. I knew I wouldn't reach the safety of the cabins before it reached us.

Suddenly a crashing sound that of a Sunami hit the shores and Annabeth and I were swooped up, but not by water, but by a pair of strong arms. The wave and arms continued to carry us to the edge of the cabins when the wave released its energy. Just then the arms grew feet running at an amazing speed. We reached Poseidon's cabin and I could only get out was a weak, "Thanks." Then a voice boomed out, "Don't worry brother, I got you safely to our cabin." And with that, Tyson gently laid us both on my bed.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 pm

I vaguely remember seeing Tyson as a 30 feet tall Cyclopes, but just then I passed out. It was a dreamless sleep, and when I woke up sunlight was streaming through the windows.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 am

I was still very tired. I laid in bed for a minute, my arm still around Annabeth, thinking of the night's events. What was that thing that had chased us? I carefully and quietly climbed over Annabeth, trying not to wake her up, and made my way over to the salt water fountain at the back of my cabin. I scooped up a golden drachma from the fountain's depth and with the sunshine streaming throuh the windows whispered, "Oh, goddess, accept my offering." I then tossed in the golden drachma and murmured, "Tyson, Forges of the Cyclopes."

The mist shimmered, and then I saw Tyson. "Hey big guy," I said quietly.

"Percy! How are you, big brother?"

"I'm great, thanks to you. By the way, do you know what that thing was that you saved us from last night?"

"I'm not sure brother. It was surrounded in a thick, black mist."

I pondered this for a moment, but couldn't think of what it could be. I had never heard of a monster wrapped in black mist. "Hey, is dad there?"

"No, he's at the palace."

"All right. Thanks Tyson."

"Percy? Is Annabeth ok?"

I glanced back at her sleeping form, her chest rising and falling, her face peaceful, but still white with pain from pain. Now that I thought about it, my mortal point was still throbbing from the night before, but I'd survive as long as Annabeth was ok.

I turned back to Tyson. "She's fine big guy. I'll take care of her."

He gave me a crooked-toothed smile. "Good! Bye big brother! I have to make more swords." Then he waved his hand through the mist and the message dissolved.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:29 am

I don't mean write it on the fanfiction section, but upload what you could call finish chapters from it so there is a second easier to read copy, so another place you can choose to read it rather than flicking through 7+ pages

---------------------------

"Now i'll never find out what it is," i muttered to myself. That thing had threatened Annabeth, it was not going to get away with it, no matter whose orders told me that i shouldn't.

Annabeth turned in her sleep, whispering one word.."Thalia".. before falling silent again. I slapped myself on the forehead, why hadn't i thought of Thalia? She is a hunter of Artemis, shouldn't she know all about the various monsters, and she'd defiantly want to hunt down anyone who hurt Annabeth..

I turned back to the fountain, throwing in a drachma "O Iris Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering," I said "Thalia Grace, Wherever she may be hunting" (hopefully Iris would be able to find her).
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 pm

ok so like divide into chapters and make it easier to read? there's fanfiction, but i think the forum would be okay, but still.... any other ideas?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The iris message appeared and there were woods everywhere. From the scene, it was still dark wherever the hunters were. Thaila was on gaurd, it appeared, because she was outside the silver circle where the hunters slept inside of. she looked like the same we had seen her last, except she was glowing a bit more.
"Thaila!" I whispered. Like i imagined, she jumped to her feet, and held out her bow and arrow.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Well other than keeping this thread going as well as posting sections up in fanfiction bit, erm no ideas at the moment,

if another version of this thread is done but a more defined story line is put down at the start, because this story does seem to be.. drifting.. quite a bit, I'm bending this story towards The Gigantes and a link the the crack Nico made in Battle of The Labyrinth as the entry point. Others are pulling the storyline in a different way so its undecided and no one wants to name the monster, everyone (me especially) has dodged naming it.

anyway my bit of the story now:
----------------
"Percy!" She hissed, "What on Olympus are you contacting me for?" Her face was sculpted into a mask of shock. "You know you should not be contacting me, in anything except the most exceptional circumstances, if Lady Artemis knew..."

I blurted out, "But this is an exceptional circumstance! Some beast has slipped inside the camp and none of our weapons can even harm it, even Chiron is unaware of what it is, nothing should have been able to penetrate the camps defenses."

She looked at me as if i had made a bad joke (yeah I'm used to it), "Nothing can be so resistant to the magic of the gods, the boundary line stops all creatures from entering without permission or summoning. Nothing since. No i will mention this Lady Artemis upon her return, i will talk to you later Percy."

With that she waved her hand through the mist, severing the link, leaving me alone except for Annabeth lying there on my bed. My gods, what would people think if they saw her leaving my cabin!
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 am

I quickly checked my watch and breathed a sigh of relief: breakfast didn't start for another half-hour. Than another thought occurred to me, and I groaned.

"Great, this means only the Athena cabin will know. Big comfort."

I walked back over to Annabeth, sat down next to her, and stroked her cheek. She sighed gently in her sleep. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. She started to stir, and slowly woke.

I whispered: "Good morning, Sunshine."

She rolled her eyes and grinned. "You too, Kelp-head." Her eyes shot open and sat bolt upright, whacking right into my forehead. "AAGGHH." We both staggered and groaned, then she said, "Oh gods, what time is it? We're dead!"

"Relax," I said. "Breakfast's in a half-hour."

Annabeth sighed. "Good. Still, I should get back to my cabin." She looked in my mirror. "My hair looks like Hades."

"Nah. Bit worse, maybe."

She threw a pillow at me, then walked to the door. She stuck her head out the door.

-FLASH!-

Through my window, I saw 2 brown-haired twins running off, then heard Travis Stoll's voice: "Idiot! I told you to turn the flash off!"

Annabeth turned around slowly, with a murderous expression on her face.

Through gritted teeth: "I am going to LYNCH those two."

Last edited by Pendragon on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by veni-vidi-vici Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am

I sighed, "Well this is going to take a lot of explaining. Hopefully the truth might solve the problem"

Annabeth walked back and winked at me, "You mean the truth that we slept together in the same bed? Well that is just going to sound as bad as the story Stoll numpties 1 and 2 are going to come up with."

She paused with a zoned out look on her face, as if trying to recall something. "I had the strangest dream last night, i saw Thalia and you in some woods together, it felt so real, you were running forward chasing something in the distance.."

I glanced at my watch, "We can talk about this later, but for now i think we'd best get you back to the Athena Cabin before anyone else turns up." I took a peek out of the window, the area was empty enough for now, the Stoll brothers had vanished for now, probably fearing retribution. I'd get that later.

As Annabeth walked to the door she turned and pulled me towards her, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. "I'll see you at breakfast, my seaweed brained hero." I watched her as she walked across to the Athena cabin, how lucky i was to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

I quickly pulled on a different set of clothes, Annabeth wouldn't stand for me wearing the same set of clothes two days in a row, not unless we were on a quest or something. I walked out of my cabin towards my table for breakfast, I didn't bother thinking of revenge, Annabeth would come up with some plan to deal with the Stolls.
veni-vidi-vici
veni-vidi-vici
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 am

I made it up to the Mess Hall and got my breakfast. "Oh Gods, accept my offering." And send me some help at it, too I mentally said as i scraped some eggs and bacon off the plate. A smell of sea breeze bursted from the fire and I smiled a bit more that morning. Annabeth was coming up the steps, looking like she had won the lottery. She quickly stopped by my table and whispered, "Stoll brothers are allergic to peanuts...." I smiled and thought of the different revenges with that. Mr. D. stood up and said, "Chiron has been gone for a while and we will still continue our schedule, expect archery will be canceled." We all cheered and then slowly drifted from the Mess hall for training.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________-
i think we should just stick with the forum, becuase everytime a new post comes, i gotta add it on to a new chapter and i don't think everyone here has a fanfiction acount because i have to add them to the co-authors, and it wouldn't be fair if i didn't
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next