MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete the story

+6
PJO-geek
The_Megal
penguinsoldier
Pendragon
Posidonsdaughter
tinkerirock
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NEW POLL this story is going great and really needs to be consolidated. Unless Christof can consolidate it on the forum page, what do you want to do with it?

Complete the story Vote_lcap0%Complete the story Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Complete the story Vote_lcap29%Complete the story Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Complete the story Vote_lcap0%Complete the story Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Complete the story Vote_lcap57%Complete the story Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Complete the story Vote_lcap14%Complete the story Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Complete the story Empty Complete the story

Post by tinkerirock Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 pm

okay heres ANOTHER game i just invented

i will start off with a plot and you have to continue it with 3-4 sentences. try to limit the # of sentences, it wouldn't be fair if one person did 3-4 and another did like 20! its has to stay on topic. lets see where it goes! remember to relate and continue the story. you could add in silly/randome things as long as they sorta make sense.

okay here's the start up

There once was a kid named Kalrius. He was the Son of Apollo. He figured out he was a half-blood when he met Percy at school one day.

Last edited by tinkerirock on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Complete the story Empty Re: Complete the story

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Percy had a Training manual in Ancient Greek at school laying on his desk. Kalrius stopped at his desk, picked it up, and started reading it out loud. "Wow! I've never read a book this easily before," Kalius said. Percy sat there with a look of utter astonishment.
"Uuhh, Kalrius?" Percy asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?" He replied, still intently reading the manual.

"If you don't mind me asking, who's your dad?"

Kalrius looked up abruptly from the manual. "I-I don't know," He stammered shakily. "H-He died before I was born. I never knew him." He looked at me strangely, his hazel eyes full of uncertainty.

I gave a heavy sigh. "We need to talk." I checked my watch, wondering just how late this would make me.

students. Kalrius was about to get some real big news and I had no idea how he would react.

'Damn it, they promised to seek out all their children...' I muttered as we walked.

'Hey? Whats up Perc? Whats so important?...You don't know anything about my dad, do you?' Kalrius looked at me with curiosity and impatience; I knew we were on sensitive ground.

'Err...Listen Kalrius. You ever heard of the Greek Gods and Goddesses?'

'A little yeah. Why?'

'Erm...OK. You know how you've never seen your dad, well, I was exactly like you, until about 5 years ago. Kalrius, 5 years ago my life changed when I found out who my dad was, and the same thing is going to happen to you.'

'I don't know what you're talking about man....I think I'd better go...' Kalrius started to move away but I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards me.

'Look Kalrius, erm......Ok ok, I'll say it. Kalrius, your dad is one of the Greek Gods.'
Kalrius just stared at Percy like a drowned gold fish, his mouth wide open and his eyes buggin out of his head.

"Um... What?"

"Look, I know it's hard to belie-" Percy was cut off when he heard a terrified scream from across the school yard. "Kalrius, we have to go now. You have to trust me on on this one, I'll explain everything when I get you somewhere safe."

Kalrius turned around. "What's going on over there?" He strained his eyes against the sun, trying to see what all the ruckus was.

Percy tugged at his arm "Come on! We have to go!"

"What the heck is that thing?!"

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 am

"Uuhh, Kalrius?" Percy asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?" He replied, still intently reading the manual.

"If you don't mind me asking, who's your dad?"

Kalrius looked up abruptly from the manual. "I-I don't know," He stammered shakily. "H-He died before I was born. I never knew him." He looked at me strangely, his hazel eyes full of uncertainty.

I gave a heavy sigh. "We need to talk." I checked my watch, wondering just how late this would make me.
I led him off to the side of the reccess area, away from the crowds of other students. Kalrius was about to get some real big news and I had no idea how he would react.

'Damn it, they promised to seek out all their children...' I muttered as we walked.

'Hey? Whats up Perc? Whats so important?...You don't know anything about my dad, do you?' Kalrius looked at me with curiosity and impatience; I knew we were on sensitive ground.

'A little yeah. Why?'

'Erm...OK. You know how you've never seen your dad, well, I was exactly like you, until about 5 years ago. Kalrius, 5 years ago my life changed when I found out who my dad was, and the same thing is going to happen to you.'

'I don't know what you're talking about man....I think I'd better go...' Kalrius started to move away but I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards me.

'Look Kalrius, erm......Ok ok, I'll say it. Kalrius, your dad is one of the Greek Gods.'
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Hephaestus
Male Number of posts : 754
Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm

I led him off to the side of the reccess area, away from the crowds of other students. Kalrius was about to get some real big news and I had no idea how he would react.

'A little yeah. Why?'

penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Imortal Parent : Iris
Male Number of posts : 256
Humor : Anyone got any fish?
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Megal Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Kalrius just stared at Percy like a drowned gold fish, his mouth wide open and his eyes buggin out of his head.

"Um... What?"

"Look, I know it's hard to belie-" Percy was cut off when he heard a terrified scream from across the school yard. "Kalrius, we have to go now. You have to trust me on on this one, I'll explain everything when I get you somewhere safe."

Kalrius turned around. "What's going on over there?" He strained his eyes against the sun, trying to see what all the ruckus was.

Percy tugged at his arm "Come on! We have to go!"

"What the heck is that thing?!"
The_Megal
The_Megal
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PJO-geek Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am

"I'll explain later, but we really need to get out of here!"

"Not until you tell me what the crap that thing is!!"

I sighed. "It's called an empousa, part ghost, part animal, part bronze. Now go get behind that playset. I'll be right back!"

I started running towards the battle scene already pulling out Riptide. I risked a quick glance back at Kalrius, and saw that he was safely cowering behind the playset. Then I poured on the speed and went in to attack the empousa.

When I reached her, I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Kelly, from my orientation at Goode High School.
PJO-geek
PJO-geek
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 749
Location : Berk. 12 days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death, located solemnly on the Meridian of Misery. XD
Humor : The best art is produced at 3 in the morning. (This is very true! I have proof!! XD)
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 am

I advanced toward her. Doesn't she ever die, I muttered to myself. Her evil lear was as chilling as before.

"Hey Fish," she hissed at me, "didn't get enough last time?"

"Funny," I replied, " but I'm not the one who got diced up last time."

"A minor mistake on my part," she growled. " One that will not happen again, seeing as your blondie girl friend isn't here to babysit you this time."

Suddenly, I saw a flash of flying bronze in the corner of my eye. I look back to see a bronze knife sticking out of Kelly's upper right arm. Annabeth stepped into view, holding another knife.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Kelly shrieked.

"For saying blondie like it's a bad thing!" Annabeth shouted as she threw her second knife straight into Kelly's forehead. The empousa screamed and exploded into yellow powder.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration. "Y'know, for once, I could have actually handled it MYSELF!"
"I'll explain later, but we really need to get out of here!"

"Not until you tell me what the crap that thing is!!"

I sighed. "It's called an empousa, part ghost, part animal, part bronze. Now go get behind that playset. I'll be right back!"

I started running towards the battle scene already pulling out Riptide. I risked a quick glance back at Kalrius, and saw that he was safely cowering behind the playset. Then I poured on the speed and went in to attack the empousa.

When I reached her, I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Kelly, from my orientation at Goode High School.
Annabeth retrieved her knifes and turned towards me. 'Really? And what about the dozen other monsters heading this way? Your scent is just too strong Percy, and once again you weren't careful enou...'

'HEY!!!'

We both startled and turned quickly. Kalrius was still behind the playset, eyes now full of hysteria and on the verge of panic. He got up shakily and pointed at the spot where Kelly became a firework.

'Wh-what on earth was that?!? It was a mo-monster, wasn't it? And who is she!?' Kalrius stammered.

Annabeth flashed an irritated look at being pointed at so rudely. I jumped in quickly. 'I told you already Kal. That was an Empousa, and yes, it was a monster. And this is Annabeth, daughter of Athena. She is my girlfriend.'

Annabeth turned off to one side with a small smile and a reddening face. I wondered for the umph-teenth time whether or not she was embarrassed when I said that.

Kalrius dropped his hand, having given up the futile search for answers that he could understand. Annabeth composed herself quickly and took stock of the situation. The mist had once again worked its magic on the mortals and the students all swore that they saw an everyday playground cat-fight. They were nonetheless confused by the sudden dissappearance of Annabeth's opponent; more and more of them looked towards us with curiousity in their eyes.

'Come on Sea-weed brain, and bring your friend too, before the school notices whats going on.' And more quietly she said to me, 'We need to get him to camp imediately. His scent is almost as strong as yours and I'm sure that that Empousa isn't the only monster in the area.'

+
----
-

'What in the world is going on?!?' asked Kalrius while Percy and Annabeth were hauling him toward the road.

'Um.. Kalrius. You remember how I told you that you dad is one of the greek gods? well, since he is a greek god, that means you are-' Percy said, in an urgent voice, looking around all of the corners. He was suddenly interrupted by a huge explosion. They all jerked their head toward the exlposion, and saw what awaited them.

-

Half a dozen more Empousas were rampaging towards us, some causing general carnage along the way. It didn't help that they were charging down the middle of the road; drivers swerved out of the way of things they couldn't quite make out. They came right at us with eyes full of hunger.

"Oh no, they've found us..." Annabeth took a fighting stance and drew her knives. I started to object, but saw that there was no way this fight could be avoided; they were moving too quickly, and Kalrius needed to be half-carried in his present state. I drew Anaklusmos and stepped in front of Annabeth. "Stay behind and cover me. Protect Kalrius as best you can." I tried to control my nerves and began accessing the situation. It was useless I thought. Even against one Empousa I would have struggled if Annabeth hadn't suprised her. Now against six, with them all focused and alert, we were doomed. Still, if I engaged them head on, it might give Annabeth and Kalrius time to flee.

"Annabeth, if this doesn't work out, I want you to take Kalrius and go. If you can you should hire the Three Sisters taxi service. I'll give you as much time as I c..."

"Never, I'll never leave you to fight alone." She took a step forwards. "I can't lose you..."

A flash behind me took our attention. The light was blinding and I had to shield my eyes. As suddenly as it appeared it was gone. Standing between us and the stampeding Empousa was a little girl. I couldn't see her face as she was facing the Empousa, but she had a simple white smock on and slung over one shoulder was a beautiful white and silver quiver, complete with long slim silver arrows. In her hand she held a long silver bow.

"Begone foul creatures, lest you become the victim of my next hunt." The girl spoke with an even voice, yet it reverberated all around us and soon the Empousa had come to a halt. They looked nervously between us and the girl. For a moment they seemed to be preparing to charge again, but in one fluid motion the girl pulled an arrow from her quiver, notched it in her bow and released it. The Empousa hadn't finished decomposing before a second arrow whistled towards them. The four still alive fled after that; they cast a spell and dissappeared through something that looked like an opening made of darkness. I wanted to give chase but the girl held out a hand.

"Now is not the time to be a hero, nephew."

I felt rather than heard the authority of her words and put away Anaklusmos. She turned to me and I noticed a little resemblence between her and Kalrius. I imediately knelt at her feet and Annabeth did the same. Kalrius stood there looking at us as if we were mad.

"What the...? What are you doing? Who is she?"

The girl gestured towards us and we stood up. "Kalrius, this is Artemis, Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt. Please forgive his manners Artemis, it's his first day."

"Then I owe him that much. He is excused. But tell me nephew, why are you here?"

"I live here Artemis. This is my school. I discovered this half-blood and we were going to camp when those monsters attacked us. You really saved us back there, but how did you know?"

Artemis looked curiously at Kalrius for a while, then answered. "I came because I felt my brother's presence here..."

I started. "Apollo? Where?" I looked around at the chaos of the road. Smahed cars and bits of metal were everywhere, but no Greek Gods. "I don't see him..."

Artemis silenced me with a wave of her hand. Her eyes locked with Kalrius'. It was all he could do not to run away screaming. After a moment she frowned.

"That must be it. I now know why I am here. I believe I am looking at a son of my twin brother. No, there is no doubt. It is in your blood. You are a son of Apollo."

Last edited by Posidonsdaughter on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Annabeth retrieved her knifes and turned towards me. 'Really? And what about the dozen other monsters heading this way? Your scent is just too strong Percy, and once again you weren't careful enou...'

'HEY!!!'

We both startled and turned quickly. Kalrius was still behind the playset, eyes now full of hysteria and on the verge of panic. He got up shakily and pointed at the spot where Kelly became a firework.

'Wh-what on earth was that?!? It was a mo-monster, wasn't it? And who is she!?' Kalrius stammered.

Annabeth flashed an irritated look at being pointed at so rudely. I jumped in quickly. 'I told you already Kal. That was an Empousa, and yes, it was a monster. And this is Annabeth, daughter of Athena. She is my girlfriend.'

Annabeth turned off to one side with a small smile and a reddening face. I wondered for the umph-teenth time whether or not she was embarrassed when I said that.

Kalrius dropped his hand, having given up the futile search for answers that he could understand. Annabeth composed herself quickly and took stock of the situation. The mist had once again worked its magic on the mortals and the students all swore that they saw an everyday playground cat-fight. They were nonetheless confused by the sudden dissappearance of Annabeth's opponent; more and more of them looked towards us with curiousity in their eyes.

'Come on Sea-weed brain, and bring your friend too, before the school notices whats going on.' And more quietly she said to me, 'We need to get him to camp imediately. His scent is almost as strong as yours and I'm sure that that Empousa isn't the only monster in the area.'
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 pm

'What in the world is going on?!?' asked Kalrius while Percy and Annabeth were hauling him toward the road.

'Um.. Kalrius. You remember how I told you that you dad is one of the greek gods? well, since he is a greek god, that means you are-' Percy said, in an urgent voice, looking around all of the corners. He was suddenly interrupted by a huge explosion. They all jerked their head toward the exlposion, and saw what awaited them.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinsoldier Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 am

Half a dozen more Empousas were rampaging towards us, some causing general carnage along the way. It didn't help that they were charging down the middle of the road; drivers swerved out of the way of things they couldn't quite make out. They came right at us with eyes full of hunger.

"Oh no, they've found us..." Annabeth took a fighting stance and drew her knives. I started to object, but saw that there was no way this fight could be avoided; they were moving too quickly, and Kalrius needed to be half-carried in his present state. I drew Anaklusmos and stepped in front of Annabeth. "Stay behind and cover me. Protect Kalrius as best you can." I tried to control my nerves and began accessing the situation. It was useless I thought. Even against one Empousa I would have struggled if Annabeth hadn't suprised her. Now against six, with them all focused and alert, we were doomed. Still, if I engaged them head on, it might give Annabeth and Kalrius time to flee.

"Annabeth, if this doesn't work out, I want you to take Kalrius and go. If you can you should hire the Three Sisters taxi service. I'll give you as much time as I c..."

"Never, I'll never leave you to fight alone." She took a step forwards. "I can't lose you..."

A flash behind me took our attention. The light was blinding and I had to shield my eyes. As suddenly as it appeared it was gone. Standing between us and the stampeding Empousa was a little girl. I couldn't see her face as she was facing the Empousa, but she had a simple white smock on and slung over one shoulder was a beautiful white and silver quiver, complete with long slim silver arrows. In her hand she held a long silver bow.

"Begone foul creatures, lest you become the victim of my next hunt." The girl spoke with an even voice, yet it reverberated all around us and soon the Empousa had come to a halt. They looked nervously between us and the girl. For a moment they seemed to be preparing to charge again, but in one fluid motion the girl pulled an arrow from her quiver, notched it in her bow and released it. The Empousa hadn't finished decomposing before a second arrow whistled towards them. The four still alive fled after that; they cast a spell and dissappeared through something that looked like an opening made of darkness. I wanted to give chase but the girl held out a hand.

"Now is not the time to be a hero, nephew."

I felt rather than heard the authority of her words and put away Anaklusmos. She turned to me and I noticed a little resemblence between her and Kalrius. I imediately knelt at her feet and Annabeth did the same. Kalrius stood there looking at us as if we were mad.

"What the...? What are you doing? Who is she?"

The girl gestured towards us and we stood up. "Kalrius, this is Artemis, Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt. Please forgive his manners Artemis, it's his first day."

"Then I owe him that much. He is excused. But tell me nephew, why are you here?"

"I live here Artemis. This is my school. I discovered this half-blood and we were going to camp when those monsters attacked us. You really saved us back there, but how did you know?"

Artemis looked curiously at Kalrius for a while, then answered. "I came because I felt my brother's presence here..."

I started. "Apollo? Where?" I looked around at the chaos of the road. Smahed cars and bits of metal were everywhere, but no Greek Gods. "I don't see him..."

Artemis silenced me with a wave of her hand. Her eyes locked with Kalrius'. It was all he could do not to run away screaming. After a moment she frowned.

"That must be it. I now know why I am here. I believe I am looking at a son of my twin brother. No, there is no doubt. It is in your blood. You are a son of Apollo."

Last edited by penguinsoldier on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
penguinsoldier
penguinsoldier
Undetermined Demigod
Undetermined Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

"Okay!! Time out!!" Kalrius was pacing, wringing his hands like crazy. It looked like he was trying to put the pieces together in his head. "Are-are you guys serious? Am I........really who you say I am? A son of Apollo?"

Artemis smiled ruefully. "I am afraid so, my young nephew. All of the signs indicate thus."

"S-signs?" Kalrius stammered.

Annabeth took over. "You have ADHD and dyslexia. In our world, it means 'hardwired for Ancient Greek' and 'natural battle reflexes', basically."

"And," I continued, "as I've seen, you've got a killer arm and your aim is incredible."

Complete the story Empty
"Now, we'll take you to camp half-blood," Artemis answered after a terse moment of silence.

And, Kalrius looked blank... "Camp what?" he asked.

" Camp Half-Blood, a summer camp for Half-bloods like you to keep you safe and train you," answered Percy and Annabeth and the same time. It's been while since they developed an ability to say the same things simultaneously.

----
-

"And...are there other sons of Apollo there?" Kalrius asked.

Annabeth nodded. "Yeah, several. Now that I think about it, you're a rare case. Most half-bloods are undetermined when they reach camp, and some take forever to be claimed. Compared to most, you're lucky."

Artemis stepped forward. "We are wasting time. The combined scents of three powerful demigods such as yourselves is bound to attract more monsters, even fouler than the last. I shall arrange transportation for you."
She stepped to the edge of the curb, streched out her hand, and her voice seemed to ride the wind, rich and clear. "Stethi, O harma diaboles!"

The pavement bubbled and a familiar grey taxicab burst from it.

A creaky voice grumbled out of the shotgun window. "Rrrr..free Olympian discount. Worst deal we ever made."

The Gray sister Anger poked her wrinkled head out of the shotgun seat. When she saw Annabeth and me, her single green eye widened in horror. "OH, NO!! NOT THOSE TWO!! Step on it!!" she yelled to her sisters. They tried to peel away from our spot, But Artemis flicked her hand and the cab was dragged back.

I walked over to the cab with Annabeth, Artemis, an uncertain Kalrius, and peered inside.

"Hello ladies," I said with a smirk. "Ready to try this again?"

Anger rolled her eye and banged her head on the dashboard. "No, but get in."

+

----
-

Percy and Annabeth jumped into the back seat of the cab, both reminiscing about the last time they had ridden with the Gray Sisters. Kalrius hesitantly stood outside the cab, unable to take his eyes off of the driver, well drivers.

"Well you coming?" Percy said with a smile. Kalrius rubbed his forehead and got in the cab.

"You might want want to hold on." Annabeth warned while Kalrius closed the car door.

----
-

He walked in and looked astonished by the misty cab.

"Everyone ready?" Artemis said. We all nodded and the cab lurched forward.

----
-

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Kalrius screamed as we pulled a hard left up an abandoned alley. He wasn't ready for it and smashed into the right passenger window with a -TWHACK- and a "oooowww".

"Ooh, jeez," I said, wincing. "You okay, man?"

"Yeaahh," he groaned. "But can we go back a few blocks? I think I left my stomach there."

Kalrius' knuckles were as white as his face as the cab curved from one street to the next. As we crossed the Queensborough Bridge and the traffic congestion lightened up, I saw some color return to Kalrius' face and hands. Annabeth kept talking about the camp because it seemed to help him relax. The sisters were being unusually quiet and the driver actually had the eye. We passed La Guardia Airport and got onto the Long Island Expressway or L.I.E., and without rush hour traffic we were actually beginning to relax.

We continued to pass shopping malls, office complexes, and planned communites. It was a warm, sunny, and pleasant afternoon when out of nowhere from behind us......

-

A golden Chariot appears. The Chariot had someone too well to notice; Apollo. His chariot soon changed into a golden mercedes. Kalruis turned around and confusion swept over him.
"What..." he started to ask, but then Artemis interrupted him.

"Be at ease my young nephew, do not fear it is my brother, your father." My fa..." Something huge but unseen crashed into the side of the cab where Kalirus sat, compacting the car like an accordian, and yet the sisters maintained control and continued driving. HOWEVER, inside the cab.......

+

----
-

"WHAT WAS THAT!!!" Kalruis yelled and Percy and Annabeth were also scared.
"I...I think its another monster." Annabeth said, stammering.
"Child, nothing could attack you as long as we are here." Artemis replied to Kalruis's expression.
Kalrius looked out the window and everything was zooming by fast.

"Taken together," Artemis finished, "is a near perfect sign that you are not only a half-blood, but a son of Apollo.

Kalrius had a look of dawning comprehension on his face. "I-it all makes sense. I-I just never thought...."
His face cleared and focused. "Okay, what now?"
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Humor : Do not meddle with the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:37 am

"Now, we'll take you to camp half-blood," Artemis answered after a terse moment of silence.

And, Kalrius looked blank... "Camp what?" he asked.

" Camp Half-Blood, a summer camp for Half-bloods like you to keep you safe and train you," answered Percy and Annabeth and the same time. It's been while since they developed an ability to say the same things simultaneously.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:54 am

"And...are there other sons of Apollo there?" Kalrius asked.

Annabeth nodded. "Yeah, several. Now that I think about it, you're a rare case. Most half-bloods are undetermined when they reach camp, and some take forever to be claimed. Compared to most, you're lucky."

Artemis stepped forward. "We are wasting time. The combined scents of three powerful demigods such as yourselves is bound to attract more monsters, even fouler than the last. I shall arrange transportation for you."
She stepped to the edge of the curb, streched out her hand, and her voice seemed to ride the wind, rich and clear. "Stethi, O harma diaboles!"

The pavement bubbled and a familiar grey taxicab burst from it.

A creaky voice grumbled out of the shotgun window. "Rrrr..free Olympian discount. Worst deal we ever made."

The Gray sister Anger poked her wrinkled head out of the shotgun seat. When she saw Annabeth and me, her single green eye widened in horror. "OH, NO!! NOT THOSE TWO!! Step on it!!" she yelled to her sisters. They tried to peel away from our spot, But Artemis flicked her hand and the cab was dragged back.

I walked over to the cab with Annabeth, Artemis, an uncertain Kalrius, and peered inside.

"Hello ladies," I said with a smirk. "Ready to try this again?"

Anger rolled her eye and banged her head on the dashboard. "No, but get in."

Last edited by Pendragon on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Megal Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 am

Percy and Annabeth jumped into the back seat of the cab, both reminiscing about the last time they had ridden with the Gray Sisters. Kalrius hesitantly stood outside the cab, unable to take his eyes off of the driver, well drivers.

"Well you coming?" Percy said with a smile. Kalrius rubbed his forehead and got in the cab.

"You might want want to hold on." Annabeth warned while Kalrius closed the car door.
The_Megal
The_Megal
Mortal
Mortal

Imortal Parent : Undetermened
Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:28 am

He walked in and looked astonished by the misty cab.

"Everyone ready?" Artemis said. We all nodded and the cab lurched forward.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 am

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Kalrius screamed as we pulled a hard left up an abandoned alley. He wasn't ready for it and smashed into the right passenger window with a -TWHACK- and a "oooowww".

"Ooh, jeez," I said, wincing. "You okay, man?"

"Yeaahh," he groaned. "But can we go back a few blocks? I think I left my stomach there."
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:47 am

Kalrius' knuckles were as white as his face as the cab curved from one street to the next. As we crossed the Queensborough Bridge and the traffic congestion lightened up, I saw some color return to Kalrius' face and hands. Annabeth kept talking about the camp because it seemed to help him relax. The sisters were being unusually quiet and the driver actually had the eye. We passed La Guardia Airport and got onto the Long Island Expressway or L.I.E., and without rush hour traffic we were actually beginning to relax.

We continued to pass shopping malls, office complexes, and planned communites. It was a warm, sunny, and pleasant afternoon when out of nowhere from behind us......
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:56 pm

A golden Chariot appears. The Chariot had someone too well to notice; Apollo. His chariot soon changed into a golden mercedes. Kalruis turned around and confusion swept over him.
"What..." he started to ask, but then Artemis interrupted him.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm

"Be at ease my young nephew, do not fear it is my brother, your father." My fa..." Something huge but unseen crashed into the side of the cab where Kalirus sat, compacting the car like an accordian, and yet the sisters maintained control and continued driving. HOWEVER, inside the cab.......
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 pm

"WHAT WAS THAT!!!" Kalruis yelled and Percy and Annabeth were also scared.
"I...I think its another monster." Annabeth said, stammering.
"Child, nothing could attack you as long as we are here." Artemis replied to Kalruis's expression.
Kalrius looked out the window and everything was zooming by fast.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:44 am

"My lady, what was it that hit the car if not a monster?" said Annabeth, trying to kept her voice even for Kalrius sake. The Gray Sisters were screaming at each other and the car was moving from lane to lane in an erratic manner. "PEACE," said Artemis in an unusally loud voice.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 pm

The Gray Sisters quited down, while the car seemed to fill with warmth. Kalruis turned around and still saw the golden mercedes following them.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:57 am

After some time, the Mercedes vanished, leaving us all confused.

"W-what was that?" Kalrius asked shakily.

Artemis looked troubled. "I do not know, but I fear it does not bode well. I am sorry, and I know it is a change of plans, but I must leave you for now. I go to Olympus, and I shall send Chiron a message explaining today's events. Goodbye, and good luck."

We all averted our gaze as the goddess disappeared in a flash of brilliant silver light. Pretty soon, the city fell behind, and we hit the Long Island countryside. Thank the gods, the rest of the trip was smooth all the way to Half-blood Hill. We all piled out of the cab, and trooped up the hill.

"So," Kalrius said, slightly panting, "Camp Half-Blood, where is it? Wher-Oh, WHOA."

We had just reached the top of the hill, and the 3 of us were now gazing down at my favorite place in the world.
I could see it all from here-The Big House, the cabins, the Armory, everything. It was great to be back. Even from here, I could tell that Camp was a lot busier than usual, thanks to the fact that the minor demigods now had a place at Camp. We passed Thalia's Pine, where the Golden Fleece glittered in its healthy branches. The guardian dragon, Peleus, slept peacefully beneath the tree. We headed directly for the Big House, so Chiron could explain everything to Kalrius.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm

"What the heck is THAT?!" Kalrius exclaimed as we made our way to the Big House. He was definetly pointing at the lava climbing wall or the satyrs.
"Chiron will explain everything" Annabeth said as we got onto the porch of the Big House. It had been the same since the last time i was there; white-wash porch with no pealing paint and the folding chair was still there, too. We walked around the wrap- around porch to the back of the Big House. Like always, Mr. D and Chiron were playing Pinochle. Chiron was in centaur form, so I wasn't suprised when Kalrius exclaimed, "You're....you're...you're a HORSE!!"
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Chiron's horse tail flicked irritably as a "not again" expression flitted across his face.

"Young man," he said patiently enough. "I am a centaur."

Mr. D. rolled his eyes. "Oh, joy," he drawled. "Another ignorant brat." He didn't even look up from his cards.
Pendragon
Pendragon
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next