MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 16 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 16 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 am

HERE!!! School started back so I've been really busy, the start to school was really good, better than I expected!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 16 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by TheAravis Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:HERE!!! School started back so I've been really busy, the start to school was really good, better than I expected!

I hope the same for myself...

I hate my teachers...
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 am

I've recently gone back to home school and i rather hate it. it's cutting into my work out time :(

though i bet i would be much more un-happy if i wasnt doing homeschool/online school.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 am

Where do you live? There might be a UMS (University Model School) in your area. (There are only 12 in the nation so far.)
That is, if you want to go to actual school. UMS's are pretty fun, because there's no cliques or mean girls or anything like that.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Where do you live? There might be a UMS (University Model School) in your area. (There are only 12 in the nation so far.)
That is, if you want to go to actual school. UMS's are pretty fun, because there's no cliques or mean girls or anything like that.
Why?
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:Where do you live? There might be a UMS (University Model School) in your area. (There are only 12 in the nation so far.)

I live in southern IL, but i would rather homeschool/online school. Before I mean't that I hated my summer being over not that I hated beinging homeschooled/online schooled in general. Being homeschooled/online schooled is the best schooling experience i've ever had. So basically i just wish i didn't have to do any type of school work.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 pm

That's what we all wish, isn't it? =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 pm

that, and their parents a trillion dollars in the lotterly to spend on everything he or she ever wanted.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Yeah. Currently listening to Schfifty Five by Group X. SO funny but so stupid. =) I have to listen to it on another tab because there's this REALLY creepy face that pops up every so often (if you've seen the Schfifty Five video you know what im talkin about) It's like this dude-type thing with pigtails and broken teeth and eyes that are brown... like all the way brown... no white or anything. It's gross.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Right now I am currently procrastinating!! I should be righting 2 essays but I really don't want to!!
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:52 am

I love to procrastinate, my friends say I have a gold metel in it Very Happy

not to sure that it's something i should be bragging about though... lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 am

percabethsprincess wrote:I love to procrastinate, my friends say I have a gold metel in it Very Happy .
Whenever I think about procrastination, I think about the Ned's Declassified song.

La, la, la, la, la, Ned's running out of time, la, la, la, la, la, la, lots of time...

I procrastinate in everything, but I always get a good grade.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:10 am

LOL, i used to LOVE ned's declassified. I was a huge Moss/Ned (or as i like to call them Noss, which sounds alot like nose.) shipper Very Happy sometimes i procrastinate by watching it.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

yea i loved that show, wht ever happened to it?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

tinkerirock wrote:yea i loved that show, wht ever happened to it?
They graduated middle school. Crying or Very sad
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 pm

yea. it never lasts forever. i used to think the tips actually worked, until it was too l8. Shocked by the way, i love your profile pic, TheAravis. so kewl...
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:22 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:yea. it never lasts forever. i used to think the tips actually worked, until it was too l8. :shock: by the way, i love your profile pic, TheAravis. so kewl...

Some of the tips actually did work for me, well the ones i tried anyway.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:
percyjackson101 wrote:yea. it never lasts forever. i used to think the tips actually worked, until it was too l8. Shocked by the way, i love your profile pic, TheAravis. so kewl...

Some of the tips actually did work for me, well the ones i tried anyway.
I never actually remembered the tips...

And thanks, percyjackson101.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

I love Ned's Declassified! They should have continued it into high school because i'm sure they want tips too. jk.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

I think a few of the actors wanted to move on though, so they aren't only know for doing some childrens show.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Yea that's a possibility.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

What shows are they on now? I think I saw Loomer somewhere...
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 pm

the girl who played moss was recently one of the two main character on the ABC family show 10 things I hate about you. It was very good but sadly canceled a few months ago. She's and that guy who used to chase the ferret who'se name I can't currently remember are the only ones i've seen do work outside of the show. What did you see loomer on?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:37 pm

You could look it up on IMDb.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 am

percabethsprincess wrote:the girl who played moss was recently one of the two main character on the ABC family show 10 things I hate about you. It was very good but sadly canceled a few months ago. She's and that guy who used to chase the ferret who'se name I can't currently remember are the only ones i've seen do work outside of the show. What did you see loomer on?

I have no idea where I saw Loomer. I just think thay maybe I saw him somewhere...

And Gordy, who's the janitor with the weasel, he's on Big Time Rush. And he does a lot of voice-acting. Wonder what Ned's doing...
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next