MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

+15
thedamsnackbar
TheWingedGirl
TheSilverHunter
gods_love_me
penguinsoldier
percabethsprincess
percyjackson101
TheAravis
DiaClaireNoel
smoothmoves97
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
posiden#1god
riczhang
Posidonsdaughter
19 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 17 Empty CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :

The title says it all. When you want to just say something and there is no one to go on the chat room to talk with.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 17 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:35 pm

He's working on 3 theater movies and one TV movie, two of those are set for this year and the other two for 2011.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it - Page 17 Empty Re: CHAT -- random thoughts about your day and anything else you might want to say but have no where else to put it

Post by tinkerirock Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

wow, the last time i saw him was like in shredderman rules
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 pm

tinkerirock wrote:wow, the last time i saw him was like in shredderman rules
Oh, I remember that movie! Can't remember what it's about, though.
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Imortal Parent : Demeter
Female Number of posts : 485
Humor : The Walrus is Paul. -John Lennon, Glass Onion
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:42 pm

i think i've heard of that. what is it again?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:i think i've heard of that. what is it again?
I think it has something to do with some big guy who wanted to cause pollution...
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 pm

i'll just look it up on imdb.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Yeah, imdb would be helpful.
I am now writing two essays. This is going to be a long day......
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

wow. ur school is harsh. my skool hasn't started yet, but they didn't give out too much homework.
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:wow. ur school is harsh. my skool hasn't started yet, but they didn't give out too much homework.
When do you start?
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Already got homework when school hasn't even started.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:58 pm

that's not right......
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:32 pm

I know on my first day of school my teachers assign me two essays and I have to read two books..... along with everything I have to do for math, latin, and logic.
It really stinks....
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Aww, I really feel sorry for you.

I have to write an essay also, I can't figure out if i should write it on one of the vampire diaries (series i am re-reading currently) the 4th PJO (i've written essays for the rest of them) or the 6th HP (same reason as PJO).
What do you guys think?
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 pm

I think you should write an essay for PJO.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:Aww, I really feel sorry for you.

I have to write an essay also, I can't figure out if i should write it on one of the vampire diaries (series i am re-reading currently) the 4th PJO (i've written essays for the rest of them) or the 6th HP (same reason as PJO).
What do you guys think?

You are lucky that you get to pick what you want to write your essay on (and that you enjoy those topics) My essays are on pointless things that there is no information on.

Anyway, I think you should try something new and write your essay on the Vampire diaries. Smile
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

What are your essays supposed to be on c125?
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Well, they aren't pointless but there isn't alot of information on one of my essays: how the gulf oil spill effected the plant life in Florida? I am supposed to write a whole essay on that....

Also my other essay is on Archimedes and ALL of the libraries in my area don't have any information on this....
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm

You should tell your teacher.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 am

I did and I ended up doing it on a slightly different topic. Now I have another essay and project due! I better get started!
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireNits Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:45 am

I think an essay on Vampire Diaries would be cool. You could differentiate between Bram Stroker's Dracula and these vampires, and add a few things about how freaky and stupid Twilight is, not to mention you could have a really long essay if you went on with matters with authors and their understandings of vampires, the folklores, and the extra freaky stuff they added on their own.

Sixth book of HP is pretty cool, focusing on how Harry is lured in with the answers or shortcuts given in the book, comparing with how it is so like real life and what kids do now days.

Fourth book of PJO is also a good choice, since you could focus on how life is a labyrinth and how the god with two heads - I forgot the names - is ever present in the form of our friends in real life.

Other than that, best of luck. Smile
VampireNits
VampireNits
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 63
Humor : God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:39 pm

The god with 2 heads is called Janus.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireNits Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks! Smile
VampireNits
VampireNits
Mortal
Mortal

Female Number of posts : 63
Humor : God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 pm

You're welcome.
Now... random thoughts...
I want a donut.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAravis Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 pm

smoothmoves97 wrote:You're welcome.
Now... random thoughts...
I want a donut.
Chocolate frosting, vanilla frosting, strawberry frosting, or other flavors I'm to lazy to list? I'm partial to vanilla myself. -hint, hint-
TheAravis
TheAravis
Minor Demigod
Minor Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Donut?

I personally like Passionfruit Jelly Filled Donuts though they only sell them in like 1 bakery in Vancouver.

The best donut I had was probably this like french Rustic style buiscit style donut, and it is so good.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next