MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

+17
Azteza
AnnoyingOrangefan18
gods_love_me
SophiaFoutsitzis
TheSilverHunter
Percyrox12
percabethsprincess
posiden#1god
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
percyjackson101
Cennedy125
PJO-geek
Seaweedbrain027
riczhang
smoothmoves97
Posidonsdaughter
21 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 5 Empty V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Well the title tells it all, going places or sitting bored at home waiting for school to begin again. Let us know.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 5 Empty Re: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

Post by tinkerirock Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

ouch. thats long, idk how much ours from here. probably a lot.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 5 Empty Re: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

Post by Posidonsdaughter Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 am

Since leaving home on Wed. 6/16 we have driven over 2,800 miles. We went through 5 states yesterday. Right now we are in San Antonio, Texas, hi Rick Riordan. Our 1st day I drove my furthest ever 750 miles. It took me 13 hours. Texas is flat and boring, almost as boring as Kansas.
I couldn't ride the Forbidden Journey or Dueling Dragons because I am a large woman and the seat restraints only allow average people. I was really bummed about Forbidden Journey, Pendragon said it was just incredible. I did get to walk through the castle-Hogwarts and see the talking portraits, Dumbledore talking in his office, the mirror of Ersied, Harry and Ron and Hermoine talking from a balcony, the sorting hat singing the safety instructions in a rhyme, the one-eyed witch statue. The ride I could do was Flight of the Hippogriff. It was fun, fast, and short.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:02 am

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Since leaving home on Wed. 6/16 we have driven over 2,800 miles. We went through 5 states yesterday. Right now we are in San Antonio, Texas, hi Rick Riordan. Our 1st day I drove my furthest ever 750 miles. It took me 13 hours. Texas is flat and boring, almost as boring as Kansas.
I couldn't ride the Forbidden Journey or Dueling Dragons because I am a large woman and the seat restraints only allow average people. I was really bummed about Forbidden Journey, Pendragon said it was just incredible. I did get to walk through the castle-Hogwarts and see the talking portraits, Dumbledore talking in his office, the mirror of Ersied, Harry and Ron and Hermoine talking from a balcony, the sorting hat singing the safety instructions in a rhyme, the one-eyed witch statue. The ride I could do was Flight of the Hippogriff. It was fun, fast, and short.

So you get back when?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm

ohh... i wanna go to wizarding world soo badly.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cennedy125 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Right now I am on vacation at Williamsburg, VA with smoothmoves. She is reading over my shoulder. Last night we went to Busch Gardens and saw amazing fireworks. Pretty colors!!! We rode the Griffon also, if you want to find out what that is go to YouTube and look up 'Griffon Front Row POV Busch Gardens.'
Cennedy125
Cennedy125
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Imortal Parent : Athena
Female Number of posts : 874
Humor : You shall not Blast my son to bits!! (yeah, that happens every day)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:18 pm

And we went with another family who has 3 boys. 2 of them brought friends and the youngest is friends with my brother. So with the other family's 3 boys, and all of them have friends, the total is 6 boys. AHHHH! That's why I brought Cennedy125, so I wouldn't be the only girl!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

aww that's sad... but guess what?!? i am going to williamsburg in about a week ore two! wahoo. i hope it will be fun
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 pm

yea! that'd be so cool if we saw yall!!
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 am

Just got bak from boating all tired and cold.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

oh,, did you fish or just boat?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

tinkerirock wrote:oh,, did you fish or just boat?

Boat down the wwhole of thei nlet/
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

i have to go to swimming EVERY morning. at 10:30! i do competition swimming, so they have practices every morning except for weekends and i have to go every time.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 811
Humor : I love my CRAZY,GORGEOUS, LAME FRIENDS!
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:21 am

Artemisrocks my brother, sister and I swam competitively when we were 8 - 18, every summer and Team practice was 8 - 10 am daily except Sunday. I can relate, but you get to sleep in each morning, lucky.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:58 pm

I dont do that but if could I would get up and swim every day at 10:30 because I love to swim and its fun. I am going to newhampshire for a week in late july.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Male Number of posts : 1473
Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

cool, im not good at swimming. I type in the mornings now most the time.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm

I prefer boating to swimming, it's more fun, and you don't get as wet.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:44 pm

After 4 days at Universal spenting 80% of our time in the Wizarding World the rest ofthe part was near empty - on both sides. We spent one day at Epcot where someone stole my camera, bummed. We spend Sat., Sun., and Mon. driving Tuesday we were in Sea World in San Antonio, TX. HI RICK RIORDAN!!! No, we did not drive by his house but could have - restraint and common courtesy to his privacy. Wed. we visited the Alamo and drove to Dallas via a scenic route, so we didn't visit Austin or the Book People book store where rick launches his Percy books.
Now we are staying with my best friend of over 30 years and her 4 daughters 10,13,15,16 &1/2, and 3 yr old son. The girls really like Pendragon. We are going to go see where President Kennedy was shot. And see what affeacts Hurricane Alex will bring this area.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:After 4 days at Universal spenting 80% of our time in the Wizarding World the rest ofthe part was near empty - on both sides. We spent one day at Epcot where someone stole my camera, bummed. We spend Sat., Sun., and Mon. driving Tuesday we were in Sea World in San Antonio, TX. HI RICK RIORDAN!!! No, we did not drive by his house but could have - restraint and common courtesy to his privacy. Wed. we visited the Alamo and drove to Dallas via a scenic route, so we didn't visit Austin or the Book People book store where rick launches his Percy books.
Now we are staying with my best friend of over 30 years and her 4 daughters 10,13,15,16 &1/2, and 3 yr old son. The girls really like Pendragon. We are going to go see where President Kennedy was shot. And see what affeacts Hurricane Alex will bring this area.

When will you be back?

Anyways I'm flying back from Oxford on the 7th of July......

I had a really good time for the first like 2 days, and then everything got boring, I suppose it's what you get when u stay in a house that is enormous but so old fashioned it hasn't received complete overhauling since 1901, only enimities have been added as part of an complex that was newly added.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Posidonsdaughter Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Oxford, England?? from here on it depends on what we feel like no set plans so probably about the 8 -10th.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Oxford, England?? from here on it depends on what we feel like no set plans so probably about the 8 -10th.

Yeah, my parents had to deal with a few issues , so you're going to come back whenever? Sounds like fun, my parents are always so organized, everything is set, so from what day to what day, no flexibility.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Posidonsdaughter wrote:Artemisrocks my brother, sister and I swam competitively when we were 8 - 18, every summer and Team practice was 8 - 10 am daily except Sunday. I can relate, but you get to sleep in each morning, lucky.

the only problem was that for some reason one night i couldn't fall asleep until 5:30 in the morning, so i got tired during our warmups.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

O I see well then take some medison (DID i spell that right?) and get some more rest and if your doing that the next day then dont drink soda or coffee or things like that and you should be good.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Massachusetts or is it? Really I dont know where I am right now, some one help
Humor : When i went on a road trip with my brothers and my brother waking up in the car wondering why he was in Rhode Island

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisrocks Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

ok thanks for the advice because alot of times i have trouble getting to sleep.
Artemisrocks
Artemisrocks
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm

posiden#1god wrote:O I see well then take some medison (DID i spell that right?) and get some more rest and if your doing that the next day then dont drink soda or coffee or things like that and you should be good.

That's be hard for me, I love pop....

Bak on topic:
I'm coming back from Oxford very soon...
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by posiden#1god Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 pm

cool I am in cape cod right now looking at the ocean.
posiden#1god
posiden#1god
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum