MortalNet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

+17
Azteza
AnnoyingOrangefan18
gods_love_me
SophiaFoutsitzis
TheSilverHunter
Percyrox12
percabethsprincess
posiden#1god
Artemisrocks
tinkerirock
percyjackson101
Cennedy125
PJO-geek
Seaweedbrain027
riczhang
smoothmoves97
Posidonsdaughter
21 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 3 Empty V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

Post by Posidonsdaughter Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Well the title tells it all, going places or sitting bored at home waiting for school to begin again. Let us know.
Posidonsdaughter
Posidonsdaughter
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Posidon
Female Number of posts : 2231
Location : In warm waters whereever they be. Otherwise NY State
Humor : Why be normal - BE EXCEPTIONAL
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

Post by riczhang Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

gods_love_me wrote:That sounds fun! Better than sitting around being bored all day.... V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 3 Sleep

Well you could get more active on the forum..... Just a suggestion.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Imortal Parent : Zeus
Male Number of posts : 3996
Humor : Don't upset the All Seeing eye...
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N finally here - What are you doing this summer?

Post by percabethsprincess Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm

gods_love_me wrote:That sounds fun! Better than sitting around being bored all day.... V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N  finally here - What are you doing this summer? - Page 3 Sleep

lol agreed :) besides i have the entire school year for that... i am home schooled. lol.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Aphrodite
Female Number of posts : 1144
Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am

Now it consists of quite a bit of flying, and then arriving and having nothing to do....
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 am

Riczhang I'm confused. You talk about traveling for business and then you talk about going to VBS and school... and your age thing says 14... you can't be 14 and do all that!
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Imortal Parent : Artemis
Female Number of posts : 2233
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)
Humor : If you see a turtle without its shell, is it homeless or naked?
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 am

smoothmoves97 wrote:Riczhang I'm confused. You talk about traveling for business and then you talk about going to VBS and school... and your age thing says 14... you can't be 14 and do all that!

Now it's summer vacation, my parents are taking me along for their business.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 am

Ohhhhhh! I get it! Yay, I'm not confuzzled anymore =)
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow (the skies are not blue at this moment in time)

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 am

the mess my summer will be for 3 weeks starting monday:

starting monday get up at 4 am, grab two power bars. one for breakfast, the other is my lunch and 4 bottles of water ice cold water.

drive for an hour and then arrive at art camp at 5 AM garb my ipod and listen to music till the teacher comes in normally 15 or so minutes later, he will say hi to me give me some clay and tell me i can start early. he will also give me the list of who is in the class this year so we can see if anyone else form last year will be there. more than likely everyone will be back.

at 5 PM my mom will come there ready to pick me up but will have to wait as i will be building a 40 inch vase that goes in and out in and out, and if i stopped now i risk it all breaking on me tomorrow or something along those lines. me and half of the class will stay another hour.

in the car i then eat the cold fast food that will be my dinner that she brought me.

6:30 just on time for fashion camp

10:00 my mom picks me up form fashion camp.

11:00 something, maybe depending on traffic i am home, i take a show for a hour or so getting that fun little stuff called clay out of my hair.

12:00 something at night i crawl into bed sleep and wake up on tuseday morning at 4 AM

this all goes the same every day for 2 weeks and 2 days , expect when i get there early at art camp i just take out whatever i was working on form the last day.

and on the 30th i skip fashion camp to see the new twilight at mid night and wont get home till 3 AM which will follow with me getting up an hour later. yay.

monday the 12th last day of fashion camp -dont ask why we end on a monday instead of the last friday, cause i have no clue-

tuseday the 13th and wensday the 14th only clay camp!

thursday the 15 and friday the 16th the last two days of art camp are also the sleep there days. aka we get up the 15th of thursday at home, we go to art camp and we dont leave till saturday. we are actually suppost to leave the momment we wake up, but of course there is always this that didnt get glazed yet or u have to glue this together so we dont leave till late saturday night.

another thing about the last two days of art camp is when we are suppost to be sleeping, non of us actually go to sleep as we all want to do this or finish this, and we have to take this out of the kiln so it dries. or this is now cold enough to glaze and u got alot of pieces left for you to glazes so why dont u just glaze this now. aka we basically only sleep in little tiny pieces.

another thing that we will do somewhere in those 3 weeks of art camp is dig for natural clay! in which we go deep into a forest the collage that is holding the camp owns, and then we dig for our own clay! its really really fun! that day we will take extra long digging and such so i will miss my fashion camp that day. which ever day that is. lol.

when all of this is over i will then sleep and be lazzy for the rest of my summer and will get getting over whatever ill-ness that will have likely gotten to me.

i really love my camps! :)

so that is everything i am planning to do this summer vacation.

un-planned things that i know will happen though

i will be taken at some point to a doctor office atleast once.
i will get a sinus infection.
i will go through 100 things of lip blam
i will get so dyrated that i may have to be taken to a doctor. so far in all the years i have been doing clay camp, twice it was the hospital.
i will skip a day somewhere in here on account of, omg i am soooo tired dont even think about asking me to get up.
i will get injured in the slip in sild on the last day. the past two years they have moved it to the saturday when its all suppost to be over.

i hope make it out alive form all of this
love u all.
see ya on the other side.

Last edited by percabethsprincess on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to tell everyone see ya laters.)
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : sometimes i like to park my car next to a high way road and point a hair dryer at people to see if they slow down...

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am

fashion camp? that sounds...interesting.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Female Number of posts : 2026
Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothmoves97 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 am

What exactly do you learn at fashion camp? Fashion sounds pretty simple to me: popular.
smoothmoves97
smoothmoves97
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 am

haha nice one....i think u learn how to model clothes.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Humor : Some people hate dogs. Other people hate cats. Me: I just hate people, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm

That's alot, for me Wednesday fly to LHR (Heathrow International), stay one night in one of the airport hotels, and then next day take a small jet to Oxford(Their airfield can't accommodate big planes), and spend a week at the estate their while my parents deal with their stuff. I'll be on the internet the whole time, cause they have it on the plane, and there really is nothing to do there the whole time, besides keeping my self on pacific time while there so I don't get jet-lag back here.......
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:44 pm

awesome, ur going to oxford? the university or the citY?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:45 pm

tinkerirock wrote:awesome, ur going to oxford? the university or the citY?

THe city, we have a residence there. Well actually it's in oxford-shire but it's almost the same thing.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:46 pm

ohh. awesome. im not doing anything the whole summer. im going outta town for a couple of weeks. but thats it.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm

tinkerirock wrote:ohh. awesome. im not doing anything the whole summer. im going outta town for a couple of weeks. but thats it.

It's so boring there, cause it's a old old heritage house, so we got internet there only 2 years ago..... Nothign to do in the country.
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

haha sucks for u. our cuzins house barely have internet. we had to stay there for like 2 weeks once, it sucked.
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:06 pm

tinkerirock wrote:haha sucks for u. our cuzins house barely have internet. we had to stay there for like 2 weeks once, it sucked.

What did you do?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percabethsprincess Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

tinkerirock wrote:haha nice one....i think u learn how to model clothes.

its fashion design.... its a very hard camp to get into. its actually mostly collage students, i am the youngest in the class.
percabethsprincess
percabethsprincess
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

percabethsprincess wrote:
tinkerirock wrote:haha nice one....i think u learn how to model clothes.

its fashion design.... its a very hard camp to get into. its actually mostly collage students, i am the youngest in the class.

But you are 10 right? How did you get into a class with 18+ year olds?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 pm

*wiggle eyebrows* maybe she is skipped a couple of grades and is extremly smart in fashion or maybe there weren't alot of people in the camp this year, so they let her go in. either way, she should have extraordinary talent in the act of... modeling *flick hair dramaticly*
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm

nice '**'

anyways, we don't have any fashion camps down here. btw
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by riczhang Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm

percyjackson101 wrote:*wiggle eyebrows* maybe she is skipped a couple of grades and is extremly smart in fashion or maybe there weren't alot of people in the camp this year, so they let her go in. either way, she should have extraordinary talent in the act of... modeling *flick hair dramaticly*
LOL
I mean seriously how did she do that?
riczhang
riczhang
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm

do the wiggle eyebrows, flick hair, or the skip grade- letting go in early?
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by percyjackson101 Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:33 pm

beats me. i've heard that teens -and children at the age of 10- are talented in style because they go to school, see what is a popular trend, and begin to wear the style to blend in. they know what kids like and what they wil buy, because they are.. kids!
percyjackson101
percyjackson101
Olympian Demigod
Olympian Demigod

Female Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerirock Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:38 pm

yea, they know creativity more than adults, thats wht i think
tinkerirock
tinkerirock
Big Three Demigod
Big Three Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum